Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:16 AM
*Runs in tossing matches which promptly die in the air before touching anything*

Ohhh...

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:12 AM
Hi (((Sweets)))! Hope you slept good.smokin smooched :heart: love flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:10 AM
We can't live in the footsteps made by others.

-Probably no one

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:19 PM
When I get to see someone's stoop.

Soufie can vouch for me.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:13 PM
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

-Jimi Hendrix

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:13 PM
Blondes look better with dragons.

Pressie, (((Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:12 PM
Tell you, what...Exactly?

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:31 PM
That's not even the half of it.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:30 PM

Red. No particular reason, just a trusty standby.smokin
red is the warmest and most passionate of all colours ...smiling

Yeah, fire.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:29 PM
Hope you sleep well (((Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: love flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:26 PM
I'm smiling.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:26 PM
Because you have to fight for it, no one is going to give it to you because you tell them you are a good person.

Trust isn't given because the fight is easy, no, you have to prove it. Look, just because I declare I have a pet dragon doesn't mean I have a pet dragon, it doesn't mean I don't have a pet dragon, but now I have to prove it.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:23 PM
Red. No particular reason, just a trusty standby.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:22 PM
Me and my friend have a running joke, I have three too many friends.

I maintain strong anonymity in most online sites and in public as well, I have security set up to the sky maintaining that anonymity. I simply do not want to know more people than I do now, and I don't want them to know me. This way, if and when I accomplish something great, it will be all the greater due to my anonymity.

I've written several papers that have never been tracked back to me, used at least a dozen different pseudonyms to write them, I can't even remember the author of most of them now. I don't let people in, I remain a mystery...The perfect anonymity. My own "Social experiment," if you will.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 09:52 AM
Edited by FearandLoathing on Wed 04/30/14 09:54 AM
Germs that defy antibiotics are now a major global health threat, causing near-untreatable cases of diarrhea, sepsis, pneumonia and gonorrhea, the World Health Organization said Wednesday.

Overuse and misuse of antibiotics are to blame, and the WHO’s been warning about the problem for years but it keeps worsening, says Dr. Keiji Fukuda, WHO’s Assistant Director-General for Health Security.

"We are really seeing the emergence of this all over the world," Fukuda told a news conference.

"What it means is that all of us, all our family members�...when we are most vulnerable and in need of these medicines there is simply the chance that they are not available," he added.

"��Unless we take significant actions to improve efforts to prevent infections and also change how we produce, prescribe and use antibiotics, the world will lose more and more of these global public health goods and the implications will be devastating."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/drug-resistant-bugs-global-threat-who-says-n92716
http://www.who.int/topics/drug_resistance/en/

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:28 AM

Woman totally approach men. All the time. Even on here. I find the less I worry about the whole idea of it all the more it happens. Or maybe it was because I wasn't worried about it that I was able to notice it happening? Something like that I guess. I dunno good luck.

Women would approach you.. look at you and look at me.. looks are everything to women..then personality comes second

Yeah, because your personality absolutely beams here.

Nah, I gotcha though...You don't want to hear that, who would though? Right? Because then we might have to improve.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 06:27 AM
My pet dragon told me that my pirate ship plan is doomed to fail, he said that the weight will offset the ship and put it under.

I don't know how I feel about this new revelation.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 06:25 AM
That is because, quite honestly...You are awful at it.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 04/30/14 06:24 AM
I thought I was fairly upfront in my last reply, but I'll try again.

You are broken, you need to be fixed and there is no one but you that can fix you.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 04/29/14 09:32 PM

My brain doesn't process emotion.

well gee way to stop a thread Fear

so nothing is funny then?ohwell

No, I still find things funny...But that part of my brain works different than most and it shows in my humor, which is mostly dark and cynical.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25