Community > Posts By > 08WillBeGreat

08WillBeGreat's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:56 AM
Hey Mirror....let me first say that you do come up with some soul searching questions.

As to this one....If I were in a deeply committed relationship, YES.

After all, women have been doing just that for years. (picking up roots because their husband got transfered somewhere else.) Turn around is fair play!

08WillBeGreat's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:36 AM
Edited by 08WillBeGreat on Wed 08/13/08 09:38 AM

happy Is it really possible to start to fall in love with someone that you've only emailed and I.M.'d? happy

I think it's possible to develop an attachment, it's possible to like what you "see," it's possible to imagine future events and such --

But for me, love requires a more direct, more "hands-on" approach, so to speak....

Having dabbled with on-line LDRs a bit in 2006, I can honestly say I would not do that again. There has to be personal contact.

I agree! Doesn't it boil down to "In Love With" or just "Lust After"?

08WillBeGreat's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:27 AM
Being brought up a christian, we were taught to forgive. Believe me, its not easy, but yes I forgave both of my ex-wives for cheating on me. It took time, but I did. No, I didn't take them back! Forgiving doesn't mean forgeting or accepting what they did. Eventually "What goes around, comes around", and neither found that the grass was any greener. After all, they will be judged at a later date, by someone more powerful than myself. Hope they pass the test!

The real question now becomes, will I get over the "Trust Issue" they caused? I try to trust everyone until they give me a reason not to. But in the back of mind there is always the little nagging question of ones truthfulness.