Community > Posts By > LovelyWind

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:05 PM
I think either myself or others are getting your question wrong.
Are you asking if someone would date a career surrogate mother, as in you do this for your livelihood?

If so, I think it's fine and a noble cause. Of course, I can see at the same time why some male partners would disagree. For one, Jealousy. I think your partner might actually become as attached to the child as you do during your pregnancy due to the simple 9-month anticipation countdown.

be aware, some males just may not be as sexually attracted to a pregnant female compared to her body type when not pregnant. Think of this as the same as your male partner changing physical aspects of themselves on a regular basis. Some maybe OK, others may not feel the same.

I think that surrogate mothers are a blessing to the world, but as with everything else there are sacrifices physical and in this case social as well.

I don't think that a male that is disinterested is being rude, it just may not be within their emotional capacity.

The same goes for all jobs that introduce stress outside of the workplace. Live one day at a time, I say. Do what you feel is right, but also is best for you. :)

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:13 AM

Would you date a woman that helps other couples have children?

Or would you want to not have her do that on the off chance you might want to have children with her?

Would it make you uncomfortable if your girlfriend was pregnant with someone else's child?

1: I would date a woman that helps others have children.
2: I don't think it matters if I want to have children with her? Why couldn't a person have a child with a surrogate mother?
3: I would not be uncomfortable.