READ MY PROFILE CAREFULLY 's photo
Sun 06/04/23 09:13 PM
am fine

I'm not am

Sat 12/17/22 11:18 PM
are you still accepting messages on this forum? I'm Chris and maybe I will hear from you?

Thu 09/29/22 06:39 PM
Any gym sexy trainer here?

I'm not a trainer but I work out obsessively. I like to think I'm fit

Tue 09/20/22 06:58 PM
You and I messaged for a while, but then you stopped replying to me. No explanation. That's not a good way to make friends.

um, you told me I'm out of your age range and I think we live in different places

Wed 09/14/22 06:26 PM
Night No1, sweet dreams :wave:

I read your profile and wow just wow. I really liked how much you opened up. you definitely know what you want and you said the way to talk to you is here in the forums, so hi. hope you are having a great day and would love to hear back from you. I'm Chris btw and Live in Oregon in America

Sun 09/11/22 09:23 PM
I'm looking for a good time in San jose

you might want to put a picture or two on your profile if you're looking for some freaky fun

Sun 09/04/22 10:31 PM
Hey I’m here looking for a responsible man I don’t ask people for money or cards or those stuff just here looking for a real thing

those stuff???? no just no. if you're going to try and scam at least clean up your grammar

Sun 09/04/22 09:00 PM
hi
How are you doing

um, you're faker than fake. it's way too obvious

Sat 09/03/22 10:03 PM
lets getting to know each other

Yeah I would like to get to know you. I know you didn't message me but I saw this and wanted to contact you

Sat 09/03/22 09:58 PM
Eewwwwww

you don't eewwwww a guy. it's the biggest slap in the face a woman can say to a guy. it's basically the equivalent of a man calling a woman the "c" word

Fri 09/02/22 11:23 PM
I'm Chris looking for a nice woman somewhere near Eugene/Springfield Oregon. would love to hear from you

Sun 08/28/22 10:56 PM
just hooked up wiyh this site ;;;; hope it goes well;;;;;:banana: :heart_eyes: 🥂 ❤ :sunglasses: ❤ 🤪 :hugging:

how did you meet a real person? please tell me about it

Sun 08/28/22 09:25 PM
I want to see one message from a real woman so I know there are some on this site. it's soooooo frustrating when all you meet are fakes

Sun 07/17/22 08:49 PM
yes I am real and will prove it. so if you are also real and single and hot I'm here to chat

Sun 07/17/22 08:44 PM
it's impossible to tell who's real especially when you know you are talking to a scammer and they refuse to admit they're fake. so any "real" women here I would love to talk to you

Sun 03/06/22 02:02 AM
yep, I am

Sun 03/06/22 02:00 AM
hi there. I'm Chris and maybe we can get to know each other?

Wed 12/29/21 08:26 PM
they are also being played the same way us guy's are.
the difference is.. they seem to catch on quicker, because, when you check their profiles, they have not been back online for several months to a year. while we are still here looking for a match.

you know I never thought about it like that but it makes sense. I know there are real ones out there but it's impossible to tell who is

Tue 12/28/21 08:04 PM
all I want is to meet One real lady here. so why is that so difficult?

Tue 12/28/21 07:56 PM
I don't see any women here

Previous 1