Community > Posts By > goluv

goluv's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:08 AM
I can't verify my e-mail either. The address is correct and I've resent it a number of times

goluv's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:28 PM
In '68, where I live in Michigan, a kid came with a gun one day and never got back into school. As soon as they found he had it he was out of school. I will be happy when they deregulate everything, I love driving 170 mph though neighborhoods. Well I mean everything except a woman's right to choose, and weed of course. Look at what good all the deregulation has done in the last few decades. More competition, lower taxes and so on. At least for a few years, of course then no competition, no jobs, higher taxes, worst service, and lines everywhere. Deregulate it all, hand the US over to the corporations, sounds good to me. After all isn't it "of the corporation, by the corporation, and for the corporation"? Even if he wasn't the only one talking about the issues Kucinich still has my vote just for the way he stood up to the power company. I guess I will waste my vote again but at least I'll vote for the only one looking out for the people.