Community > Posts By > ratrod1000

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 08:46 PM
american bulldog and pitbull mix.american bully,i think they are awesome.muscular like steroids or something.they will tow a big man right down the street and drag him.man they are strong.i cant have one,because my house is too small.i guesse they eat constantly,i woundnt care though,he would make a great companion i bet.i almost got one as a puppy.if nobody got him,i would have.but he was spoken for in no time to a good home

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 10:20 PM
well im honest,and i wonder too about some on here,dont like to judge anyone.even in my little area here,the scammers are setting their profiles for my area,lol.when you get a letter from a russian scammer or its broken english,and incomplete messages,that seem copy and paste,its common sense to beware.also people in my area dont speak backwards english,with religion mixed in and weird sayings.we have slang here in our language,and different dialects in 2 languages.easy to pick them out in a letter.but sometimes not,doesnt take long though for the colors to show .your profile is good in my opinion,mine is a bit long maybe,but i like to answer a few questions without wonder.i often wonder about the percentage of users on here are scammers

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 09:54 PM
I just saw your profile .nothing wrong with it from what I can see.dont know why your worried.its very honest and short and sweet.i tink mine may be a bit long ,but the bottom line is yours is fine in my books