lifestooshort6's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:36 AM
"Yearning"-The Trews

:banana: :wink: flowerforyou (((((Ed)))))flowerforyou:wink: :banana:

lifestooshort6's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:32 AM

5-10

flowerforyou

Salutations fair lady lifestooshort6.flowerforyou The life of a human is truly short lived, so as you know, you must make it special each and every day. drinker May you find happiness, love, success, health, and laughter each and every day.

Let us begin with your reading ...

Power thought - I am a soul with a body, rather then a body with a soul.

Sun sign - Taurus
Ruling planet - Venus, the lover
Symbol - The Bull
Birth date ruler - Sun , the individual
Tarot card - The wheel of fortune (change)
Favorable numbers - 1, 6
Lucky days - Friday and Sunday, especially when these days fall on 1 and 6 of the month.
Lucky colors - lavender, orange, yellow
Birthstone - Emerald

Your greatest challenge is ... finding time or energy for others.

The way forward is ... to understand that relationships with other pepole are not incompatible with single minded dedication to a project; all that's needed is to find balance.

You're drawn to people born on August 24 to September 23.

You share a passion for adventure and action, and this can create a passionate and intense union.

Luck maker - Be willing to give selflessly

If you focus on what you can give, not on what you can get from others, in time luck will reward you well.

Your birthday is of the natural rhythm.

People born on May 10th follow their own narual rhythm. They often glide rather than struggle through life. They intuitively seem to know when to make a move, when to step back, when to quicken their pace and when to slow it down; their intuitive approach is more often right than wrong.

These people like to go their own way and, although their suggestions are often innovative, they tend to work best as an individual rather than a part of a team. They can become wholly absorbed in projects that fuel their imagination and are willing to take a lone stand when necessary. Although they have the communication skills and tenacity to enlist the support of others, they have an impulsive, thoughtless and occasionally self-indulgent side that can make them enemies or lead them into trouble.

They should always learn to look before they leap, making sure that they devote their great tenacity and energy to a worthy cause. Before the age of forty-two they risk getting involved in questionable pursuits; during this period they may need to be guided by those close to them or by a mentor who has their best intersts at heart. After the age of forty-three they may concentrate on emotional security and they need to take advantage of this opportunity to connect more deeply with their own and others' feelings. If they don't open up and ignore the seemingly trivial obligations of close relationships, they are likely to become alienated from the joys of interaction.

Movement and activity are extremely important to these people and they may even get depressed if they don't take enough exercise. They have enhanced sensual qualities and these make them find lovers; they do, however, need to beware of over-indulgence in any form. With a higly developed imagination, sensibility and intelligence, they enjoy looing at the world with a perspective that is often way ahead of their time. All these qualities endow people born on this day with the potential to make their mark on the world as far-sighted innovators.

On the dark side ... thoughtless, selfish, uncertain

At your best ... agile, intuitive, courageous

Love (beauty is only skin deep)

People born on May 10th are sensual, highly charged and extremely charismatic. As a result they can be very tactile and flirtatious. They do have a tendency to go fo rlooks over personality, but fortunately when they grow older they learn to be less superficial in their choice of partner. When they find someone new they can be inspired and passionate, and will amke a tremendous effort to include their loved one in their private world.

Career (born dancers)

These people generally have a strong affinity with the arts, in particular music and dance, but they may also be drawn to sports, business, politics, or working for themselves, as these are all areas which allow scope for their imaginative and ambitious urges to achieve success. Other careers that might appeal include teaching, science, medicine, and alternative health.

Destiny (to look at things from a fresh perspective)

The life path born on this day is to make sure they don't neglect relationships with others. Once they are able to develop their empathetic feelings, their destiny is to lead and inspire others toward progress by encouraging them to look at things from a fresh perspective.

Thank you, smiless! flowerforyou

lifestooshort6's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:01 PM
You look very nice Kev!bigsmile

lifestooshort6's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:00 PM
ear muffs and flannel??drinker

lifestooshort6's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:58 PM
Ramblin' Man

flowerforyou Hi Ed!!flowerforyou

lifestooshort6's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:56 PM
5-10

flowerforyou

lifestooshort6's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:54 PM
Rocketman! Hilarious!

lifestooshort6's photo
Mon 04/13/09 07:30 PM
:banana: Rock n Roll Fantasy-Bad Company:banana:

flowers Hi ya Ed!!flowers

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:25 PM
seeking sally needs her harry

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:21 PM
No way!

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:15 PM
Black Dog-Led Zeppelin!

flowers ED!flowers

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:37 PM
concrete shoes??

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:35 PM

waving flowers

waving Hi John! :banana:

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:24 PM
smiley :smile:

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:23 PM
Edited by lifestooshort6 on Sun 04/05/09 07:23 PM

life!!!!!! long time no see sexy lady

flowerforyou hey Romeo...I see you're up to your old tricks...got a beer for me around there anyhwere??drinker

lifestooshort6's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:21 PM

Happy for you and what you have found. I'm still waiting patiently. I know I am not meant to spend my life alone. I have too much to give.flowerforyou :angel:
Appreciate every moment of the gift you have been given...

life is too short...

I knew in my heart of hearts the "HE" was out there. Yours is out there too.

life IS too short flowers

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25