Community > Posts By > MissB4ya

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:58 PM

Smoked salmon with a creamy Camembert & chilled Pinot Gris

Slurrrrp :smile:

I never tried that but it sounds pretty good... I may have to make my salmon like that next time.

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:51 PM
Mmmmm miso salmon with mashed taters.....

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:49 PM

Fahhhhkk...I'd swap the friggen Klondike bar for the salmon. All you have to do is ask

I know right... Salmon does sound pretty good right now. Hmmm....

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:48 PM

I'de hump the Klondike polar bear.

:)

I think you win... LoL

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:13 PM
...slap an idiot with a cold salmon.

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:09 PM
I know... I guess i just shouldn't "dig" so to speak. Its hard not to though...

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:06 PM
I'm pretty sure the "parking instructions" didn't include what to do when taking a test that cannot be paused to put more coins into a meter for a college that is already getting more than enough money from students. Next time I'm "gonna go" to the college I'll be sure to follow up on the parking contingency plans.

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 01:23 PM

I avoid (at all cost) discussions about my past relationships.

Especially when all your discussions begin with "There was this moose...."

Have i told you your a dork lately? :tongue:

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 01:22 PM

I did a 'no no' and asked too many questions...

I am very inquisitive with my boyfriends passed. Now before anyone says anything i know that the passed is the passed which doesn't or shouldn't have anything to do with the future but i can't help but do that 'girl thing' and get upset over things i shouldn't. My boyfriend was hard to read at first he didn't even say the L word until much later in the relationship...when he would go on trips or whatever he wouldn't really call as much as i am used to. I say "used to" because i was in one other serious relationship prior to him and there was a certain standard or..not really standard but...idk. I guess i thought all relationships should be that way. Anyway.. He wouldn't call everyday and when i called him even if it was late he would act as though i had to have a reason to call...other than just missing him. I mean i could be wrong but last time i checked if your in a relationship then you don't have to play those stupid hard to get games? Anyway long story short i asked him some questions about a previous relationship and i obviously got answers that upset me..... I can't help but wonder why it took him so long to tell me he loved me and not her....or why he feels he has to be distant with me because he thought he was too clingy with her.... just stuff like that.

Once again..i don't want to seem like a ***** but before you comment on this if you even do please read everything that i have said before saying something... obviously this topic hasn't put me in the best of moods along with a long day at the college so...yea. Like said...i realize that i shouldn't let the passed determine my mood or even bother me but...it does.

Maybe it's not the past that is bothering you, but that it took so long for him to open up to you like that.

Yes i admit that bothers me too.....

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 01:21 PM
Edited by MissB4ya on Mon 07/16/12 01:27 PM

"but i can't help but do that 'girl thing' and get upset over things i shouldn't."

Straight up? Step back and get a grip eh! flowerforyou

If you get upset at the answers you got... chances are, you won't get ANY replies next time something like this comes up.

I avoid (at all cost) discussions about my past relationships. Exactly because of negative reactions I've gotten. Things that shouldn't have upset her... Did! And no matter what was discussed, it always reverted back to how it applied to "our relation".

It's counter-productive and only intensifies negative emotions IMO

I know i know...ohwell But don't you think that your passed relationships has something to do with the way that you are and handle things now? (no sarcasm honest question) He said that same exact thing though... He doesn't want to answer questions cause he doesn't want me to get upset or angry.... I try not to but i guess i'm just not good at controlling my emotions.

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:04 PM
:smile: Thanks

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:59 AM
I don't know if that is the case or not... I'm not really sure what to think about it.

I understand what you mean about the skeleton.. I tried to remind myself that i was the one asking the questions and wanted to know..so i shouldn't be too upset by the answers i got but i am. It still leaves me wondering why...

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:41 AM
I did a 'no no' and asked too many questions...

I am very inquisitive with my boyfriends passed. Now before anyone says anything i know that the passed is the passed which doesn't or shouldn't have anything to do with the future but i can't help but do that 'girl thing' and get upset over things i shouldn't. My boyfriend was hard to read at first he didn't even say the L word until much later in the relationship...when he would go on trips or whatever he wouldn't really call as much as i am used to. I say "used to" because i was in one other serious relationship prior to him and there was a certain standard or..not really standard but...idk. I guess i thought all relationships should be that way. Anyway.. He wouldn't call everyday and when i called him even if it was late he would act as though i had to have a reason to call...other than just missing him. I mean i could be wrong but last time i checked if your in a relationship then you don't have to play those stupid hard to get games? Anyway long story short i asked him some questions about a previous relationship and i obviously got answers that upset me..... I can't help but wonder why it took him so long to tell me he loved me and not her....or why he feels he has to be distant with me because he thought he was too clingy with her.... just stuff like that.

Once again..i don't want to seem like a ***** but before you comment on this if you even do please read everything that i have said before saying something... obviously this topic hasn't put me in the best of moods along with a long day at the college so...yea. Like said...i realize that i shouldn't let the passed determine my mood or even bother me but...it does.

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:10 AM
Edited by MissB4ya on Mon 07/16/12 11:11 AM
Hence the irritation with paying an arm and leg for classes then parking along with them wasting your time sending you to 10 different offices...

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 10:03 AM
I hate it when the US sets an educational standard only because they want to suck you dry....and when i say suck you dry i mean give them all your money as well as your soul to go to college only to get a degree that may or may NOT be useful in finding a job...

MissB4ya's photo
Mon 07/16/12 10:00 AM
Warning: This post contains strong angry profanity viewer discretion is advised

Who the **** thought it was a good idea that you have to PAY to park at the college!?? I mean come on!! You go in there to register for school to BETTER YOURSELF as well as pay them your last dime and ****ing nickel to BETTER YOURSELF paying for ******** like books and not to mention an arm and leg for the classes itself but apparently THAT isn't enough?!! So you have to PAY to friggin PARK to go into the office for them to give you the run around about which office you need to go to in which while your running back and forth between offices the gotdamned METER is ticking and then make you take a test online that of course TIMES OUT if you stop in the middle of it...I mean cause you should know exactly how long its going to take for them to give you the run around so you can put just that much in the damn meter.....only for the ****in loser meter maid that obviously is a douche on steroids to wait crouched behind a bush until the very SECOND your meter runs out so he can do what he does best which is of course being a DOUCHE and write you a ticket! I mean WHO THOUGHT OF THIS?!!! GIVE ME A MF'IN BREAK!!

Dear College Meter Maids,

You suck balls.

Sincerely,
Someone who is going to graduate and make more than you'll ever make ruining peoples lives

mad

MissB4ya's photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:30 PM
Meh...a little disenchanted.. It seems like a no win for me... I'm a little less than social people think I'm an *******... I try to be social and talk to people they think i'm weird so.

MissB4ya's photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:29 PM
I hate it when creepers email me ridiculous stuff like "i like your boobs"

Well duh! Me too!

MissB4ya's photo
Sat 07/14/12 05:55 PM
I hate I when you make an effort and other people aren't receptive..

MissB4ya's photo
Sat 07/14/12 05:48 PM
Edited by MissB4ya on Sat 07/14/12 05:49 PM
Soooo...one person showed up...along with a couple of my mans friends. Wow... I guess being antisocial isn't so bad which is what I'm going to go back to being.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25