Community > Posts By > ShadowSorce

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:24 AM
Thanks for the insults once more sir u prove my points very well. I do appreciate it. Were u abused as a child? perhaps mommy touched u in a naughty place so u went off to join uncle sam and get whipped into shape? Or maybe ur just a pathetic ass whos on a dateing website hurling insults to achieve a sense of superiority that u cannot find in your daily life because everyone around you knows what a pathetic piece of crap you are and does not want to be around you in their day to day routine because it is to painful to try to call you friend when you are obviously a pathetic excuse for a human being. nice smiley face by the way it adds a little character to your seriously flawed character traits. Here this is for you to go along with your childish behavior which you soo well display.laugh another:wink: anotherlove anotherdrinker anotherbigsmile anotheryawn good night sir

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:09 AM
Me? how bout dont call me your friend. Have more respect for people as a whole. Dont throw insults around at people in general. If you dont like the phrase towel head once again...FOCK OFF

Oh yea and DONT CALL ME friend.

Thanks for your input it has been very enlightening and insulting I appreciate your wit and sarcasm your constant insults and sarcasm but try to stop throwing around your intellectual knowledge that is so superior to all those around u and once more. Fock off im tired and going to bed been up for 24 hours and im tired of this game in this room....MY FRIEND

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:48 AM
Your all morons and U agree with each other then change subjects to debate racism and insulting one anothers views on that. Start another post. You can sit there and insult somebody that served this country but because someone said towel head u get bent outta shape...FOCK OFF

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:35 AM
Here I am one more time
All alone and feeling fine
But then u had to call again
and set this world back in spin
Here I am one more time
I said without u I'ld be fine
Thats not true and u knew it well
Without U I'm in hell
Here I am one more time
U said u would always be mine
Turned away I miss u so
You swore you'ld never let me go
Here I am one more time
You always seem to pull this crime
You walk away and come right back
I cant take this im all off track
Here I am one more time
If you would souly be all mine
I would gladly take you In
Let our new life begin
So here I am one LAST TIME
hopeing you will always be mine

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:30 PM
btw thanks for proving me right about the insult hurling. Talking about my spelling and punctuation?? LMAO have fun again thou. BTW punctuation and spelling being but one part of a greater whole of the Language. I have always been a horrible speller yet my vocabulary is extensive. You think what u like there cowboy. Good day folks!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:11 AM

A hit dog will holler. I would never call you crazy, stupid, or an idiot. I don't believe in personal attacks. However, if the shoe fits....

LOL ok if i may point out the irony here...."A HIT DOG WILL HOLLER" Insult number one..."IF THE SHOE FITS" well sir thats two in one post when u exclaimed u would NEVER insult u dont believe in personal attacks. Funny huh. And as far as the politics thing well once again im just going off an earlier post that said "U LEFT WINGERS" so...hmmm anyways no one will change anyones opinion I dont really see a point to being here anymore Next we are going to go into the pentagon being hit and the downed flight over PA so that will spark the same BS just with different twists. Madison thanks for posting but the debate will never be solved and neither side will sway the other. Have fun people.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:59 PM
WOW ok here's what I see and im not even gonna stay on topic here....Conspiracy .... FACTS FACTS please give me more info if im wrong...FACTS FACTS..oh your point is valid but what about this here?? FACTS FACTS....NON CONSPIRACY .. FACTS SO HAHAHA IM RIGHT NANANANAPOOPOO ON U I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHT BECAUSE SO AND SO SAD THIS AND THAT MAKES IT RIGHT>>>AND PHYSICS IS ON MY SIDE....YOUR DUMB LOOK AT MY FACTS INSULT INSULT EXPLATIVE DELETED...CONSPIRACY... YOU GIVE A VALID POINT SIR AND THOU u have insulted me and called me crazy and tried to undermine my logic i applaud yours...but did u know this?? FACTS FACTS PHYSICS TO SHOW U that physics will support both conspiracy and nonconspiracy theories.....NON CONSPIRACY...WELL UR AN IDIOT....LOL its laughable it really is..I cant wait to see the insults....the CHILDISH insults I get for posting this...probably some quip about CHILDISH or some other degrading remark. FIRE AWAY NON CONSPIRACY you have been "Putting us crazy people" in our place y stop now...go on im poised and waiting for the continual bantter...but just maybe just maybe u feel the need to insult because ur a little preturbed that perhaps something more that we didnt know about went on....U KNOW EVERYONE called the conspiracy people crazy when they said the government tested ACID on the people..and on its own nations army...but hmmm they now say...thats bad of our government....same government people..just new ways to conspire go ahead tell me y im wrong and an idiot...thats how u right wingers get ur points across.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:37 AM
One more thing before u try this route let me shoot u down quick!! even a 50% loss of strength is still insufficient, by itself, to explain the WTC collapse.with its strength halved, the steel could still support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 1800 degree Fire.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:24 AM
Im Sorry you all speak so intellectually about the subject but u leave out the facts and bring in your bi-est opinons. Im not being bi-est do I believe in a conspiracy yes I do.. But I dont say HMMM I guess its just easier for u to believe that Terrorists didnt do it cause otherwise u would have to do something about it. I bring the facts to the table with me. THE FACTS show what I said above. They also show that in many other similar situations. YES THERE are similar situations..IF NEED BE I will document them for u. IN HIRISE/ tower/ structures got hit or assailed there were NO thats right people NO full collapses. Matter of FACT the closest case was when a 80 story building was struck on or about the 45th floor....a PARTIAL thats PARTIAL Collapse of the 80,79.78,77 floor occurred STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF THE BUILDING REMAINED IN TACT.....so MAYBE Mr blacksmith its u who does not want to admit that his government could possibly be involved....because then maybe sir YOU would have to get up and do something...rather then sit back and say..THE NATION IS DOING THERE best to bring the perpatrators to justice!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:14 AM
K PEOPLE WHO SAY THE JET FUEL CAUSED THE STEEL TO WEAKEN BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD U THAT.....Jesus do some research people. K lets go back to physics 101. In a "controlled burn" (where oxygen and fuel are regulated in an optimal mix), jet fuel will reach a maximum temperature of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit,steel begins to melt at 2750 dF,Yet molten steel was reported below the towers, suggesting that a very powerful "fuel" was used, set to burn or explode BELOW the building, not at its top.Thermite, an HTA (high-temperature accelerant) typically used in military operations, would have been able to liquefy the steel. OK SO WHOS GONNA DISPUTE THIS NOW HMMM>???? Mr. Blacksmith??? Wake up People!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:00 PM
There will always be conspiracy's and people like u who debate them till we are blue in the face....heres the end all be all..MONEY BUYS SILENCE always has always will...If the government came to u and said Here's 500,000 be quiet and your rich and better off...or....Talk and we kill u ur family ur cousins ur babies your brothers sisters yadaa yadda...and btw...Hundreds would not need to be involved U think to rationally...U really think The government would hire...Joe schmo and his gang of demo guys....or do u think they would hire....ohhh..idk PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA to carry out there dirty work...sorry to tell u there but theres lots of HATE OF AMERICA....and alot of these sects and terrorist nodes are right here...in the good old us of a...u think there gonna be talking?? maybe...but not if the government dissposed of them after they were done doing the dirty work...:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:01 PM

But what realy has me confused is how those buildings just collapsed as they did. I work with steel and it confounds me to no end that the support collums would collapse as they did as if they simply shatterd

WATCH THE UTUBE VIDEO...go ahead...its 79 min...IT WILL SHOW U CLOSE UPS of simultaneous blasts coming all the way down the building...ummm like demo...there are proffesionals on there who were quoted that made the building saying that jet engine fuel could not have possibly burned throu..there is so much stuff...go watch lol

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:52 PM
By Jason Simcoe

It Sneaks up on you, be wary my friend.
For it is quite crafty and may get you in the end
Let me tell you, if it traps you this you will find
Every living moment, it shall race through your mind
If it clutches you, it shall never let go
It has the power to turn friend into foe
Why then you ask do we not slay this thing
I tell you true it is just a feeling
Why then you ask do we not give it a thought
I tell you my friend it's not easily fought
What is it you ask and how do we cope
We walk through blindly and simply hope
For LOVE can be harsh and LOVE can be bliss
I tell the truth friends love is all of this
But the part of my poem you should hear
Is the most precious part that you should hold dear
If love clutches you it shall never let go
It has the power to turn friend into foe
So take that with you and please hold it true
It is your family/friends not your love that will forever stand by you

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:44 PM
the utube video i posted is the loosechange video I watched that changed my outlook. U can buy it on dvd on the loosechange site....sadly it used to be free on there site....oh well everyones out for the all powerfull greenback

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:41 PM
WELL SAID and if you want to know more about 9/11 and the government covering it up visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

OR Visit loosechange911.com It may change your mind about there not being a government cover up!!!

Then again some of u may think our government really truely cares about U and ME and what happens to us....lollaugh

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:34 PM

So what if I don't know you, you're cute.

Thats a wicked tat WOW

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:12 PM
blushing LOL Im so glad u all liked my work...and that was freestyle written on the spot. I will post some stuff I took time on later tonight. And yes u may save it to your computer if you like it that much..just that one thou not all my works lol cant have someone else gettin money for my writing j/klaugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:30 AM
that retarded. So If say your whole family dies in a tragic accident then you DECIDED to feel bad about it?? Come on we can do better...Love hurts and all that but its also the most wonderfull thing on this God given Earth..so ***** about the bad times and cherish the good ones

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:24 AM
laugh No sir my vocabulary is extensive and my spelling is atrocious Guess I cant win them all. But I would rather have the vocab then worry bout the spelling. Long as the message gets across thats all that matters. Oh and helmsman just cause the ladies like my verse u don't have to rain on the parade laugh :wink: oh and ladies thank you I'm glad u liked itblushing

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:00 PM
In Life we fail time and again, the hurt the pain it seems to not mend, and when we look so long at the past, we dwell in our failings and bad times we had, Look to the future it could be bright, Sit with me here under the stary night, and if you dare to wish and dream, I wish u the best to wipe your slate clean, but dareing not to look ahead, well my friends your better off dead, So is it better to have loved and lost, What is the price what is the cost?, a dead soul and a heart layed to shatter, or new begings and a new love to flatter?

Previous 1