Community > Posts By > TheOneNiceGuy

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 10/21/12 09:08 PM
The search engine appears to be random at selecting avaible matches. For example, when I go on i'd see a number of females on here that would on in the past week or so at that time, but recently almost all of them show up aws "last seen over a month ago" when I've seen that women have been on much more recently in my area. Can last seen within certian range of weeks be added as a serch option?" I was notified a wlong time ago that the most recent always show up, but that is not accurate.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 09/01/12 02:29 AM
How high is it?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Fri 07/27/12 04:24 PM
I dunno laugh

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:12 PM
When searching for matches,it'd help so much if they were arranged by the order of when they last login, or mabye a button that orginizeses the results by last login. is there anyway to do so?

I once read about it already doing so but this is not true as a nearby gal viewed my profile yet did not show up in search results. is there any way to do so as it will help greatly.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:51 PM

Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.

The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"

To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."

--------

A business man got on an elevator.

When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright,
'T-G-I-F.'

He smiled at her and replied,
'S-H-I-T.'

She looked puzzled and repeated,
'T-G-I-F,' more slowly.

He again answered,
'S-H-I-T.'

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly,
'T-G-I-F.'

The man smiled back to her and once again said,
'S-H-I-T.'

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.

'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duuhhh?'

The man answered, ''S-H-I-T' means
'Sorry, Honey, it's Thursday'

laugh rofl

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/25/12 07:50 PM
Today will begin agian tomarrow.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 06/24/12 11:12 PM
O.k., i know that us guys are supposed to keep this a secerect, but after 2,000 years, It's about time we told the women. You see lady, men like 3 things : food, sex, and punching each other. It's what we do. You women apperently want a man, so here's how to do it: Sex and sandwhiches. We like that. Also, if you tie a string around a sandwhich, you may be able to coax us into the bedrooom during ( insert sport) season.

Also, we are beginning to suspect that you realize your butt does NOT look big in those jeans, butt you like hearing it don't.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 06/24/12 11:02 PM
Hi and welcome to mingle!
And so let it be known that (1) women exists in a.z. Thank you for showing up, at least this isn't a total sasuagefest.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:56 PM

Why is it that white girls hate guys frm nigeria?

HMMMMMmmmm...... 1. women talk
2. not intrested in relationships 3000 miles away.
3. Nigerian sex scam.
4. All of you speak broken english.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Wed 06/20/12 10:43 PM
You have no idea.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:30 AM
FLying meators and space cheese.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:29 AM
Well, we DO love, laugh, cry grumble and have other emotions. To put it simply, you and us are, eventually designed to have sex.

some women like purses, other dimonds, some even 50 pairs of shoes. mabye even a man based off of some romance novel that turns out to be written BY a horny women that writes entire novles of some fantasy of how she ultimly wants sex.

men like sex. laugh

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:22 AM
OH YEAH?!!! Well in that case I lick your face :tongue:

o.k. based on your input, i've changed my profile for you debbie. hope you like it. happy

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:18 AM
Let's see if there's more active a.z. men than active a.z. women,gals, we know you exist. Come out of hiding and see all the single fellas looking for you!

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:13 AM
Dated a redhead once, she pretty much ruined it for the rest of them.

Also, what's wrong with a blonds looking for each other?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Tue 06/19/12 12:05 AM
why not what? why am i not intrested in redheads?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:54 PM
One day 2 blondes decided to drive to Disney Land. When they saw a sign that said 'Disney Land left' they turned around and went home.
-------------

A. Why do blondes always smile during lightning storms?
Q. They think their picture is being taken.
---------------
There was this typical peroxide blonde. She was really tired of being made fun of and being called a ditz, so she decided to get a makeover. She went to a salon and had her hair done so that she was, once again, a brunette. Now that she was a brunette, she decided she would take a drive in the country. So she hopped into her convertible and started driving.
She saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought, "Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!" She got out and walked over to the farmer and said, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?" The farmer, looking skeptical, said she could.
So the blonde looked at the flock and said, "157." The farmer was amazed because she was right. She picked one out and was getting in her car when the farmer walked up to her.
"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"
--------------
A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"
---------------
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
------------
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
------------
A blonde who got a fishing rod for her birthday decided to go ice fishing to make good use of her gift. Early the next morning, she got all her gear together and headed out to the ice.

When she reached her final destination, she cut a large hole in the ice and dipped the rod in. Then suddenly she heard a voice that said: "There are no fish in there".

So she moves to another spot and cuts another hole, but then the same voice spoke again and told her there were no fish in there.

So she moves again, and the voice tells her there are no fish in there. So she looks up and sees an irritated man staring down at her.

"How do you know there are no fish there?" asks the blonde.

So the man cooly says "Well first of all, this is a hockey rink, and second of all, you're going to have to pay for those holes."
-----------------

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:47 PM
I know it's not the most verbrose profile, but what would you minglers like to see?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:22 PM
a slim to avarge Blond female,no kids. and has a funny and bubbly personality. How wealthy she is and if she drinks or smokes or has pets does'nt matter.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 06/18/12 09:17 PM
yes