Community > Posts By > TheOneNiceGuy

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 12/22/12 07:16 PM
Anyone else notice the ads for cars during "doomsday"

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 12/22/12 07:13 PM
where were you guys? mudslinging is not entirely productive. It's easy to start drama over something like this. But if one type is taken away, where will it end? What if next someone goes on a rampage on another school using a handgun? Or a spork? should they be banned then? Why not simply have armed cops nearby schools, they would be safer right? Than agian the cop could be the mass-murder. Why not stop and check everyone before they enter the school? With metal dectors and everything. While we are at it, why not have have schools with something worth educational value above the 3rd grade? Why not have highly tained people be hired at every school watching out for choking hazards? Also suspened bullies from school an extra day? because obviously those malcontents won't see that as a reward at all. Better yet let's go to the measures shown in example of these fine shows:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e11-child-abduction-is-not-funny

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s16e01-reverse-cowgirl

Apply common sense and less bullshite in america, that's how to make a diffrence. Start by having a hooker give obama a blowjob, so we can impeach his ***.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 12/22/12 04:41 PM
Mabye they were being polite and you're not what they are looking for. Mabye you're almost.... but not quite.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 12/22/12 04:39 PM
Civilans should keep guns, one jackass should not ruin it for the rest of us, besides too much for manuplation for people whjo would otherwise like to ban guns. It's amazing to see that the people most paassionate about taking away guns are criminals. WHere is humanity's common sense?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 12/20/12 06:39 PM

Well I am pissed off the world isn't ending tomorrow. I had planned not showing up to work; jumping the cutest guy I could find to drag back to my house to have my way with him, and drinking till I passed out. Now I will just have to wait until Saturday to do all that. laugh

Why are'nt more women like you? love

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 12/20/12 06:38 PM
Edited by TheOneNiceGuy on Thu 12/20/12 06:38 PM

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 12/20/12 02:02 PM
Edited by TheOneNiceGuy on Thu 12/20/12 02:03 PM
Oh no! They say the world is going to end!!! QUick - Horde toliet paper, prepare for zombies! Now where can I buy the T-shirts and mugs?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Mon 12/17/12 02:31 AM
Oh what was that passage from the bible about what (or who) is the devil's playthings?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:02 PM
Mabye you should delcare war on dandelions.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sat 12/15/12 03:02 PM
any changes you'd like to see? or diffrent/ better context sugesstions?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Wed 11/14/12 12:36 AM
So apparently there's 2 women and the rest of us are guys? Where do the babies come from?!!! surprised

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Wed 11/14/12 12:35 AM
anything about this profile strikes your fancy? what do the words potray? is there prehaphs a better way to word my profile?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Sun 11/11/12 02:19 AM
laugh waving

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 02:18 PM

HUMILITY..
Quite intresting of you to say that, I do not hear many women say that much.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 01:34 PM
If it does, we still had thanksgiving and halloween.

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 10:44 AM
They actually exist?!!!

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 10:28 AM
surprised

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 10:17 AM
What are some qualites that you women find more desirable in a man?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 10:15 AM
Do they even come to this site?

TheOneNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/08/12 10:08 AM
Can there be an option to remove the "Last seen over a month ago" people from the results list? This topic has come up time and time agian. It'd really be an improvement to this site.

Previous 1 3