Community > Posts By > lovealbin

no photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:06 AM
I am getting many messages. May be u r right TxsGal

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:46 AM
My attractiveness is what a girl likes most while see me. It depends on what she like. It may diffrent in each girls. Somebody likes my eyes, somebody my lips, legs.... That is not common for all. When i look a girl may be i like her lips or eyes. When my friend see this same girl may be he likes her legs or boobs. It depends on what he/she like to watch most on him/her.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:31 AM
Mine also Cancer..... Same here what you have posted...

no photo
Tue 03/24/15 12:50 AM
I am 27 still virgin. I like to do with my wife or a girl who r going to be my wife. I don't have one now. Hehe

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 04:41 AM
Anything more?

no photo
Fri 12/19/14 12:11 AM
Edited by lovealbin on Fri 12/19/14 12:12 AM
Ye dude. U r right. Anyway thanks to support me. Have a nice chat

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 09:29 PM
This is a question from my mind. I saw so many girls here. Chatted with someone. This includes developed nd non developed countries. Most of the girls from developed countries dont reply when they knows this person from India.
I dont think so it will make a problem when did a relationship with them. I think some of the guys made some vulgar words nd some problems. Every where in any countries have some rude persons. But dont take a decission from somebody what they doing and what they did.
Try to understand a person from his/her profile and after some conversation. Nobody has fulfilled with all. Nobody completed with anything. The only man who has all is the God only. All of us have some positive and negative. Try to understand. I don't know what u think.
Thanks for understanding

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 09:18 PM
U can't get a person suddenly for ur mind. It will take time. But u r a women. So it won't take much. So wait for a good moment. Best wishes

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 09:14 PM
Try to tell.something about u jn ur profile. U can find one. Best wishes

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 08:58 PM
I just say. Yes v can. I am writing here what my heart says. So i think it is better to decide a person from forum's.

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 08:52 PM
Good to hear all. Explore yourself then u can find someone. Be trustworthy. Dont lie. Best wishes

no photo
Thu 12/18/14 08:49 PM
Edited by lovealbin on Thu 12/18/14 08:50 PM
Younger girls doesn't have experiance ( not all). They need all without lose anything. Experianced experianced girls know some about family and how to care nd treat a man. She will do some compromise in her life. Life with out compramise is like a hell. Life with compramise nd love is like a heaven. This is applicable for man too.
Do some compramise in life and enjoy life like a heaven.

no photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:01 PM

Its just like we are happy when we're together and both don't want to lose each other. That's why its kinda hard to decide.

Being friends is so good and being relation without friendship is too bad. But in ur condition u did both. Friendship with relationship. Try to go for relationship

no photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:42 PM

Not turn off, should be proud

Im single mom too, i raised my son alone, no supports fr my ex, now his in college, being sigle mom is diffucult coz i acted mother and father at the same time. Its a big responsibility, But i need to live for my son. All i think is his future, teach him how to be a good man. Mental illness is not related im still here doing a great son -mother relationship.

And i also admire those single dad who do his best for the sake of his children.

You r great Ms Angel

no photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:39 PM
You r right Mr. mikey

no photo
Tue 12/16/14 09:19 PM
I would like to relationship with a yelder girl. Should any girls willing?

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:36 AM
Hey man. I am searching my princes. Not a prince.:wink:

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:10 AM
I dont thik so about distance is the problem for relationship..... Will see

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:07 AM
I dont thik so about distance is the problem for relationship..... Will see

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 10:36 PM
Thanks dream. I saw here in the past years. Y i changed the matter is, u told the serious girls and seriousness what i am looking. That's right. Anyway thanks

Previous 1