Community > Posts By > Solace84

Solace84's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:43 PM
Nothing wrong with that...as long as you enjoy being a virgin..... But remember don't remain a virgin while you married...hehehe

Solace84's photo
Thu 07/04/13 11:51 AM
:)

Solace84's photo
Thu 07/04/13 12:35 AM

What is the nature of the guilt that your teachers call [man’s] Original Sin? What are the evils man acquired when he fell from a state they consider perfection? Their myth declares that he ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge—he acquired a mind and became a rational being. It was the knowledge of good and evil—he became a moral being. He was sentenced to earn his bread by his labor—he became a productive being. He was sentenced to experience desire—he acquired the capacity of sexual enjoyment. The evils for which they damn him are reason, morality, creativeness, joy—all the cardinal values of his existence. It is not his vices that their myth of man’s fall is designed to explain and condemn, it is not his errors that they hold as his guilt, but the essence of his nature as man. Whatever he was—that robot in the Garden of Eden, who existed without mind, without values, without labor, without love—he was not man.

Man’s fall, according to your teachers, was that he gained the virtues required to live. These virtues, by their standard, are his Sin. His evil, they charge, is that he’s man. His guilt, they charge, is that he lives.

They call it a morality of mercy and a doctrine of love for man.

No, they say, they do not preach that man is evil, the evil is only that alien object: his body. No, they say, they do not wish to kill him, they only wish to make him lose his body. They seek to help him, they say, against his pain—and they point at the torture rack to which they’ve tied him, the rack with two wheels that pull him in opposite directions, the rack of the doctrine that splits his soul and body.

The good, say the mystics of spirit, is God, a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man’s power to conceive—a definition that invalidates man’s consciousness and nullifies his concepts of existence. . . . Man’s mind, say the mystics of spirit, must be subordinated to the will of God. . . . Man’s standard of value, say the mystics of spirit, is the pleasure of God, whose standards are beyond man’s power of comprehension and must be accepted on faith . . . The purpose of man’s life . . . is to become an abject zombie who serves a purpose he does not know, for reasons he is not to question.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/religion.html
Who told you that man never existed without mind,values and love? God loved man with an infinite love...God created man as a free moral being hence Adam in the Garden of Eden had the choice of weather to eat the forbiden fruit or not...So Eve chose to eat the fruit because she wanted to know what the Devil claimed she never knew....Do you make decisions when you are not conscious? If NO,,,then he had minds because he was dead conscious....

Solace84's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:07 PM

The difference is, a person who decides (or learns) to make his or her own rules about right and wrong have to think. They are expected to make mistakes. When they do make a mistake they might learn that what they did was "wrong" because they realized how it hurt someone else. Then they (hopefully) will change their ways. (Sin no more.)

Christians, on the other hand, are told what is right and what is wrong via rules, guidance and the ten commandments. IF they believe all of what they have been told, then they don't have to "think" or "decide" what is right and wrong for themselves, all they have to do is obey the laws. Simple right?

If they already know what the laws are, then why do they break them?

If they repent and believe they are forgiven, then why do they continue to break the same laws? Have they not repented and decided to change their ways? or do they think they can just continue to sin and be forgiven over and over?

If you know the law and break it, it is not a "mistake," it is INTENTIONAL.

[After the fall of man in the garden of Eden,,,YES,,man INTENTIONALLY like to sin because it has become his second nature....So it's the nature of man to sin,,hence,,the Bible says in the book of Jeremaih 17:9''The heart of man is deceitful above all things,,and desperately wicked...Who can know it? '']

Solace84's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:52 AM
Never actually had any lady on here....But had one on some other site. Wanted to come see me in person from New Zealand,,,but never knew she was pulling my leg...Hehehe

Solace84's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:47 AM
Edited by Solace84 on Wed 07/03/13 09:07 AM
Laws are made to guide ones conduct cos in the state of lawlessness,,,anything goes...And laws are made to be broken.For the fact that Christains have some laid down comandments does not mean they should not sin...God is not after the fleshy being,,but the spirit being...Sin is of the flesh,,and they that are in the flesh can not please God...So for one to please God,,one must worship him in truth and spirit cos God is a spirit being.....Have you ever wondered why He is committed to forgiving???

Solace84's photo
Mon 07/01/13 10:54 AM

Well...different people,,different beliefs...I strictly don't believe in the culture where everything goes..And i do believe that God created Adam and Eve,,,not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve...It's abnormal,,,and should be accepted in the world of abnormalities.....

What is this world of abnormalities that you speak of?
[world where abnormality is been accepted as the norm...And any nation that encourages it belongs to this world... ]

Solace84's photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:51 AM
Well...different people,,different beliefs...I strictly don't believe in the culture where everything goes..And i do believe that God created Adam and Eve,,,not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve...It's abnormal,,,and should be accepted in the world of abnormalities.....

Solace84's photo
Fri 06/28/13 10:33 AM
Yea..like this thread! Like these ones ''Kirk,Torgo,David,Leigh,msharmony,jean,,,and the rest...

Solace84's photo
Wed 06/19/13 09:27 AM
Pretty nice..

Solace84's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:08 AM
Thanks for your concern big bro....@Kirk

Solace84's photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:12 PM
Edited by Solace84 on Sun 06/16/13 11:16 PM

"but what will it cost me to have a space in your heart"...An amazing line Solaceflowerforyou [Thank you miss Leigh! Miss you loads...]

Solace84's photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:07 PM
Edited by Solace84 on Sun 06/16/13 11:09 PM

Solace
So sad my brother
But you are a young man
With much to offer
And much love is still ahead for you my friend
Well said

[Good to hear your comment,big brother Kirk...yea i believe there is still much love ahead,,,but you know when you've seen the one that you love,,and unfortunately,,, it belongs to someone else,,it would seem love would never come your way again coz you thought that was the only one for you...]

Solace84's photo
Sun 06/16/13 02:45 PM
Oh cruel love,,,why are you so dead blind...you knew she was in love,,,but you blindly forced me to fall for her....what is your fate now that she's in love with someone else,,,Oh poor Solace....If wishes did come true as being wished,,,i would have wished you be my love till my last breathe,,,but love could be cruel some times....now i know your heart is for someone else,,,but what will it cost me to have a space in your heart,,,Oh miss gorgeous....

Solace84's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:53 AM

Yes:cry:

I fear more for the loss of my friends and family
No one will miss me much...

:heart:
[hehe..my gud friend,,,i'd definitly miss u]

Solace84's photo
Fri 06/07/13 04:14 AM
@Hdi06: would be like hell to ladies,,,,,lol

Solace84's photo
Fri 06/07/13 04:08 AM
@Kale: yea,,,,you re welcome.....gud to have you on here,and thanks for comenting....

Solace84's photo
Fri 06/07/13 04:03 AM
@Journeyman: yea,,,that's better big bro......

Solace84's photo
Thu 06/06/13 10:27 PM
Edited by Solace84 on Thu 06/06/13 10:30 PM
@Journeyman:Like some misconception on this issue,huh? That's not what i was driving at,,,,,,but i do know that in an ideal situation no women no mankind...what am now saying is that,,,,,what if there could be replacing means to keep procreation going,,,,could you imagine the world without her then??

Solace84's photo
Thu 06/06/13 04:17 PM
@Journeyman: Am not askin what happens to procreation,,,if women are nowhere.....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16