Community > Posts By > Scinn

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:59 PM
Not that I've ever found, but they seriously need to incorporate one laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:06 PM
mmm...well...glad they found something that worked for them. (only watched a little less than a minute of it....8+ mins was just too long lol) But kudos to them :) Everyone needs something to help them through the hard times, even if it's themselves, a god/religion, family...whatever. It's always good to know you arn't fighting something by yourself.

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:52 AM
erm....maybe $5? It's just clothes lmao They're all the same, and lately I've gotten into the habit of making my own. Material is far cheaper than the clothes themselves, and I can make a lot more clothes (in a style and size just for me) out of $5 worth of material than I could buy in a store for $80.

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:50 AM
I have several...but I have an arch nemesis that could use this information against me...for my own protection, I must not reveal my identity or my weaknesses *shifty eyes then backs out of the room* laugh

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:44 AM
I grow my own :) So no tomatoes scare at my house lol

Scinn's photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:33 AM
That sort of depends. I don't think it defines them as a bad person, just someone who had a bad habit at one point in their life. What would determine if I considered being in a relationship with them (friend or otherwise) would be if they continued with that bad habit and how long ago they had "quit". If it was only a few months ago, I might keep talking to them, but would stay reserved...just because history has taught me that a few months does not mean they have officially kicked the habit. If it was years ago, by all means. Obviously they've quit and havn't gone back to it. :smile:

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:58 PM
In a sense....but I guess I'm of the opinion that unless it's supposed to be "exclusive" I really don't stress it too much. See where things go I suppose. That's where the trust aspect comes into play...ain't it a b*tch? laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 12:12 PM
havn't met any of them yet...though in process of planning a hopeful meet'n'greet :D *fingers crossed* But I talk to several of them on the phone :) I'm too much of a chatterbox lmao

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:58 AM
woohoo! smokin flowerforyou glasses

I'm still counting till I reach 1,000. :D Thinking of throwing a party then drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:57 AM
I dispise cut-and-pastes (how unoriginal *rolls eyes*) and unless I've met the person 'in person' I don't leave a testimonial. I consider those to be for person-to-person dates where you then go and leave a feedback of sorts. cut-and-pastes are for myspace or messages.

JMHO

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:55 AM
I just babble in mine lol No matter how much mumbo jumbo someone says about themselves in their profile, it still doesn't truely say who they are. Best way to find that out is to talk to them. And I truely dispise the "King looking for his Queen" or "Finally Mr. Right-for-you" or "The last nice guy left on earth" etc etc etc.

And I have no clue what mine says other than something to the effect of "just here to cause hell on the threads" lmao

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:46 AM
also...(having now looked at your profile) the fact that you say that you have everything you want in life and arn't really interested in adding anything else to it....erm, sort of a "bad vibe" for any women that might have been interested in contacting you. It's like saying "I don't need/want anything else in my life...but it'll be amusing to me to watch you women try and get me to change my mind."

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:38 AM

if a man talks dirty to a woman its
sexual harrassment.

but when a woman

talks dirty to a man

its

$3.95 a minute???

Because women arn't dumb enough to pay for it...we know we can get it whenever we want....even if we don't want it laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:36 AM

Did they tell you how many posts?
laugh
Welcome to the posts! drinker

lol exactly :) It takes a looot of posts before the perve-ers and stalkers start sending msgs...and even then...not all of them do laugh

Yup and be sure the first few lines of your profile are good as that is what is seen during some searches. I changed mine and no one ever visits me anymore. (Well maybe one visitor a day).

aaaw...well I'll become your new stalker laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:17 AM
I miss 1998/99. Not to mention the .89 cents/gal gas.

And I miss the commercial fishing in Alaska. It was the hardest manual laboring work of my life, but the whole experience that came with it...absolutely priceless. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I could.

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:14 AM

Did they tell you how many posts?
laugh
Welcome to the posts! drinker

lol exactly :) It takes a looot of posts before the perve-ers and stalkers start sending msgs...and even then...not all of them do laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:52 AM
Edited by Scinn on Wed 07/09/08 10:54 AM
Yup! I am a very organized packrat. hehe I know...sounds like an oximoron. laugh But seriously...I keep eeeeverything. It's all organized neatly into bins and boxes, categorized and labelled (so I can find things without having to open the box to find out what it is). So...you walk in my house, you'd never know. Start opening closets or look in the attic...you would deffinately know. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Edit* I suppose I should add that some of that is some Herbalife stuff I just can't get rid of. That's the one thing I'm holding onto that I don't want to hold onto laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:48 AM

I did the same thing a couple months ago....looked about the same too. My suggestion (it will become your bestestest friend in the whole wide world!!) Go to wal-mart and pick up some aloe with lidocane. (it's a blu-ish looking goop) Put some on when you get home, then store the bottle in the fridge. It stings something awful when it first goes on and then....omg. bliss! You can move and it doesn't feel like your skin is cracking like the dried up river beds in the African Sahara!

I agree 100 percent. Both me and my daughter have extremely fair skin. We never tan, just burn, heal, and then burn again. I've spent lots of money on every different kinds of stuff for sunburn and nothing works better then that stuff. I stock up on it and let me tell you it is a Godsend. It's the only thing I ever use now.

drinker drinker drinker drinker Cheers to the Blue Goop Club! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:46 AM
The thing of it is....you just have to cut back and be yourself on the threads. take part in some of the various threads all over the boards and be yourself...let that personality shine through! The more people see it, the more they're going to take an interest in you so that they can perve your profile over and over again. *looks around shiftily* If you're lucky...you might even get some stalkers!!! drinker

Scinn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:43 AM
aaaw! What a cutie!! Happy birthday little one! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25