Community > Posts By > justplaingerald

justplaingerald's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:39 AM

God has kid out of wedlock

Jesus never had sex with a woman he just hung around with 12 fellas.

I don't buy into the fact he never had sex when in fact during that period of time people had children at a younger age due to having shorter life spans at this period in time and if you could live past 40 then you were one of the lucky ones.

Well this is interesting, they lived shorter life terms, so tell Me WarDriverJ did Noah live to the age of 950. They lived much longer life spans. This is somethings I have also studied and here is my result:
Life Spans of the Patriarchs before the Flood

Adam - 930 years Jared - 962 years
Seth - 912 years Enoch - 365 years
Enosh - 905 years Methuselah - 969 years
Kenan - 910 years Lamech - 777 years
Mahalalel - 895 years Noah - 950 years
So your statement is false.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:15 PM

There's a lot of mystery when it comes to things of God - when you search it out with your heart God will teach you accordingly

strongly agree.

and don't take the bible's teaching literally. step out of the box and you'll find the answers right in front of you.

Oi! Ms Yvory: This is something that I have not found in my learnings. Taking the teachings of the Bible literally. Stepping out of the box as in a Worldly way? Well it does give you a frame work for a life in God. Not reading the entire Bible to find it, one shall let God direct you in your studies.
And YES with you, Zpicante and Derek I agree that God will show me the answer in time. This time is God's time and I shall wait with patience. But still as one or seperate? Thanks for your replies. Brat Your Right, but I still seek my answer. Ken, Great responce. But still I ask, Did God create Jesus as Himself for Us humans to relate to? For as a culture in a seemingly new time was it ahrd for the mortal race of Humans to relate to the Given Word. I'm good with my scripture readings and well. Dive deep into them everyday. As it is said in the Hebrew language "Bathos Ramos" DEEP WORD; Bathos (sp?) DEEP, Rama or Ramos "Word". This is my path and it will not waver. I just want some clarity and you all have placed more questions for my prayers. May the Lord Bless you all and give you Your Blessings.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:00 PM
Edited by justplaingerald on Thu 02/14/08 10:02 PM
For those of oyu that would like to put a face to the name here is the link to Jack's memory page
www.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2289256
Sorry this system doesn't allow me to put this as an html/external link for you to be directed to. Please copy and paste this into a new tab or IE page.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:50 PM
7 views & no replies.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:49 PM
Okay time to chime in:
I'm at odds with my spirituallity as far as it goes to understanding the realtionshipo between God and Jesus. Is it that God made himself a mortal for us to know as we are? Is it that he made himself human so that we can relate to Him. These are questions that I have yet to discover an answer to in my scripture reading/studies and would like to pose these questions for you. I am a curious person and my passage is new and developing, so if you have a moment to respond, Do.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:39 PM

**edit... im doing great.. hehe... this is NOT a cry for help.. lol... just wanted to say thank you to everyone i love***

as some of you may know last nite was an odd night for someone on here.. he was in a bad place...

which got me to thinkin... there have been a LARGE number of times in the last (almost) year that i have been on this site that i have been only moments away from that same point... you know the place where you just dont know what to do anymore... almost feel you have no purpose... and when i got to that point i usualy came in here and ether randomly chatted... vented.. or listened to you.. my friends...

so this is my personal and heartfelt thank you to all my friends (wether on my friends list or not) that have been there through all the times in the last year that i needed you... even when i didnt know that i DID need you..

thank you all for helping me to make the big descions in life.. listenting when i needed to vent... or making me laugh when i was having a bad day..

thank you all for supporting me through the rough times... adn sharing my joy in the good....

and most of all....

thank each and every one of you for being you...

i love you all..
in your own special ways...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Izflowerforyou

Forever you need a friend or shoulder to punch, punch this way. Endure my dear sister for we as people generally do care about our friends. Tootles.

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:43 AM
Tesla-Heaven's Trail (No Way Out)

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:40 AM
Single and loving it. BUT I could be Given..

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:37 AM
I'm going to have to say Run to the Hills..

justplaingerald's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:11 AM
And I was just heading to bed....Good Day2 U all...Happy VD..flowerforyou drinker

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:48 AM

Everlasting Dew surrounds me,
Not a moment to flee.

Hope is just a step away,
For this is the day.

For me to run,
To a place thats fun.

Can I make this trip,
Or will I just Slip.

Everlasting Dew surrounds me.

Not knowing when to go,
Does this mean that I must know.

What the next trip has for me,
Sitting here beneath the tree.

I try to clear my surroundings,
Although they keep clouding up.

Everlasting Dew surrounds me,
I now know how to flee.

This Everlasting Dew is my intentions,
Left for my reflections.

Everlsting Dew surrounds me.

Gerald Sudduth
Copyright ©2008 GeraldSudduth

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:16 AM

O lol now i just feel stupid hahaha sorry!!!
One young Padawan, relax and feel not of stupidity. Your okay...Well all wait..

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:14 AM

they just have to deal with it..one day the right woman will come along...untill then..u just gotta try and make it through
And hope that you don't grow old waiting. I right there with ya bro, I'm almost ready to toss in the towel; BUT I'm got my eye on one and well let's see if she gets my drift..

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:11 AM

Thanks for the tips...I know people say wait a couple days...i wouldnt mind calling him tomorrow...but ill just wait til wed...mid week sounds good to me...lol
The 4 day rule is a good indicator, although it can make us guys think your not interested. I'd call the guy up and say Hey Let's do something...I love when a lady interest calls me, but then again some are old fashioned and don't call so it's up to me. But rememeber if he doesn't respond to not bug him, just let him know your interested and leave it at that. Hope you get your chance again...drinker

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:09 AM
Well all I can say is that she is 45 miles away, a mystery and very very interesting.ohwell

justplaingerald's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:06 AM
Edited by justplaingerald on Wed 02/13/08 09:06 AM

would someone be my valentine

So Sorry my friend I can't because I'm on the BOYCOT VALENTINE'S DAY Committee...Good luckdrinker

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:18 AM
okay this mindless banter has got me sick, how did I ever come into this, oh wait I replied. Dang nab it

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:13 AM
drinker drinker

I'd trust it, if it was in a cage..
laugh

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:10 AM
MAC MAC MAC, Yes Pro Tools is a strong force in Audio. Plus the graphics on a Mac are far none the best. Something about the non-square pixels..

justplaingerald's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:07 AM
North Dallas...

Previous 1 3