Community > Posts By > geppetto55

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:59 PM

I hadda ok weekend..quite cold but not as you I suspect..

yeah, gather balloons ~ tis of benefit of Mr Kite. I can practice form/accuracy on dem cadabbers ya gots stashed Zeelila.:banana: huh

Hopes yer safe 'n warm I do Opie.

Oh yes Zee~ o're last few moons I've noticed summA the weather that swoops here hits you..cwazy fast you posted of same storm as misserish. Today choked frogs, woyms wit singular entertainment water wing...as we run out to feel hail it near meteor. "grin"

the weekend wasn't so bad weather-wise.. bit windy today though and supposed to be until Sunday.. warming up tomorrow YAY with sunny days coming but cooling off on Saturday.. back to seasonal temps

sorry.. can't use any cadavers.. just cuz they're dead doesn't mean we can mess with 'em

yup.. snug as a bug I am.. no hail that I've seen here..only this danged wind.. ohwell

lol, that was creepy to put to type ~ I left off jista circle of balloons.
I best watch what caveman humor I add. The silly thought came from the neighbour of drawing a human outline, humoring me after I told her I was to run off 'n join the circus. :)

yoikes! yesterday areas south of me got seven inches of rain in a short time. I got 3+. Today it snowed~~~~oh carp dis post Zee. Beeza so distracted. They caught that other bomber. Peeps are coming out in droves after lockdown honouring the police. Tis cool.
..umm, ima not a big fan, but what a nice job..sans letting him get away in dark of night....run rabbit. And it worked day before.
mark me word ~ history pages will nudge to side for "run rabbit" even tho he was found by some guy finding blood on his boat tarp. ~ New sense of Community/fookin cops country wide ima sure. (wups) :)

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/19/13 05:56 PM
Eagle as carrying small child on off the run in history of the green planet I've seen. fahh, too heavy of lift sounds as deep wound...

...transition area spoke of, of natural meds is very interesting. Tis the area I normally skip over because of that's where them hitch hiker seeds that coat ones shoestrings, knee on down wit little buggars to be picked off live 'n breed. ~ I best look unda canopy to that/various topo with new intrigue ...
...called Doc 'em woke 'em up, said Doctaa?? ..ain't there..

K yer new bud ~ has he written a book we can eyeball? ..support being that form of flattery unspoken.

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:49 PM
oops

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:48 PM

change of plans K.. have to go get the wee one now..
so I'll be here.. same bat time bigsmile drinker :banana:

SAME BAT CHANNEL ??? lol.... have a great weekend ladies and germs!! LOL :P

Germs? how open season of ya~ yawn

geppetto55's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:33 PM

Quickie @ the pub before heading out to take a spin on another thread...or 2 :-)

One word that describes the w'end i just had....amazing!! Don't know where to begin...but i thought my cuzzies backyard would be a good start.

Taken out on the cousin's balcony of her apartment the morning after a somewhat fluffy reunion of catching up...where my cuz decided we needed a night out on the town before i had to switch to 'bush mode'laugh

Thought you might like the boats ;-)

Ha!..i returned to Oz with dreadlocks and twigs in my hair indifferent

But loved every minute of it happy

whoa, some daydreaming right there K. I'va parrot..peg leg act Ikendoo. ha,..i commandeer dis boat...and all the fishing ..cable? from the uddas.
one fish~one fire ;)

geppetto55's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:15 PM
I pointed to a spot as natural shelter lee side. Finding spirits I set awhile.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 04/18/13 05:24 PM
"Ha!..i returned to Oz with dreadlocks and twigs in my hair indifferent"

...sticks a fork in K. Nup, yer not done yet. git! Three days.. fitty miles or more from home is the beginning~ start is something clicked, beginning is of time span.
Delt is has not been fair, but don't leave home as without dem delts.
yeah..twisted I did.
twenty kg of water in each blocks yer heel as wind unda wing. huffs~

.. wait till your brudda finds out of dreds 'n twigs. "smiles" N? :)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 04/17/13 04:43 PM

enjoy your evening folks.. *zee puts of the SERVE YOURSELF sign and heads out to the kitchen to prepare dinner* drinker

ONE THING though.. Hippie.. work FIRST.. I have camera's watchin bigsmile

Cute Pooch there Zee. You must walk it allot~ erm~ shocked

I hadda ok weekend..quite cold but not as you I suspect..
Da county tree climbers were at work over the last few weeks a cutting lotsa stuff over hanging roads..cut down the whole damn twee of my gracious school teacher, yoga instructor, rope jumping, walks twice daily, vegetarian, opera fan, au natural small field garden 'n flowers, twade Halloween candy, share stories, tolerates me, loikes me hat..ken make laugh/smile quicker than hiccup blue eyed female neighbour. huh

huh, I should clean that up for the weak arse dame me thinks. Logs a plenty just stacked out front wit no direction of consumption. <---<< hopes that's not a word for a tummy disorder. smokin

donned some layers, 'n yoke ~ I pulled my gasser thirty ton splitter, coupla axes...chainsaw later, down the drive 'n ova. Set up on street side red hat enall, 'n had at it.
Bee's in heaven messin' wit wood, 'n not a soul around cuza cold. Strange solitude focus was a grand four hours..

One chunka was clean 'n near two foot diameter. So before splitting I cut me thrice a two+ inch slab for a new pass time I picked up.

So Sunday I fucgured how to screw three large slices of wood to my knife tossing gift of eight-by plywood sheet. lol, finagled a sheet of laying around from anudder gal whom I give my smashed beer cans to, who lives behind...
Forty five minutes of sun left on me sleeve, I tossed dem near gift from work throwing knives (3) I did. ~~lol, coupla times screwin' dem log slices to the five by eight reach was at envelope, eni felt the old "Lays" potato chip commercial of reach looking at me..jista smilin'..till I ADHD'd it. "snort" some call it measuring.

yeah, gather balloons ~ tis of benefit of Mr Kite. I can practice form/accuracy on dem cadabbers ya gots stashed Zeelila.:banana: huh

Sorry so short 'n lacking detail as song~ Highs 'n lows azit goes. Hopes yer safe 'n warm I do Opie.

Oh yes Zee~ o're last few moons I've noticed summA the weather that swoops here hits you..cwazy fast you posted of same storm as misserish. Today choked frogs, woyms wit singular entertainment water wing...as we run out to feel hail it near meteor. "grin"

ya know some peeps in the world are not blessed with fork trucks ~ it's rope 'n graphite spread about.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 04/13/13 08:40 AM
Edited by geppetto55 on Sat 04/13/13 08:41 AM

I think K was usin it for a pin cushion.. and I don't know WHERE she put it.. you'll have ta wait till her return I'm afraid.. she's on a walk-a-boat bigsmile

lol, an oldie came to mind.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 04/13/13 08:32 AM

I just have to laugh~ Bee's face tires bafore full...mention of Burger King seeded a rise of memory.
Two, double Whoppers wit cheese, biggy fry...slug a coke that would make a fender de-ruster cry..still chewing as back to work...~heating 'n AC wit me bro.

~to clairify; lol, spring of '78 onto dat of '80 I worked heating and air conditioning wit me bro for a company fondly, and was named Comfort King~~lol, don't go there. tis old hash.
Jack of all trades (non-union) they are dem heating guys...talk of Bri cramming. eep!
Widout the hiatus it would be forty years this year...but woulda never experienced how electricity can freeze muscle, nor of billies to survive sticking a hot wire in ones mouth setting atop chuncka wood 'n snow roof top @ 0630...Gary...dint have yer juice this morn'? was my reply. Fahhk too funny..tossed the wire away he did, it hit structure of air handler unit foot away 'n patwammie ark as lightning~ after biting the end of....oh shite I rambled again. Damndest near two years of my life...flippin' the fan back on.

use care wit dem bodies if left on account~ lest pump is primed of course. ~ the splash as intoxicating ifn can't wait for near permafrost...
two fingers of Johnny Black on hammered rocks ifn ya will. Careful of edges till thawed a few~

only two fingers? that story's worth at LEAST 4.. come on.. laugh

Yes please~ Two at a time it is. It's the rise 'n fall of concentration that makes sipping scotch great doncha know. :thumbsup:

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:09 PM
I just have to laugh~ Bee's face tires bafore full...mention of Burger King seeded a rise of memory.
Two, double Whoppers wit cheese, biggy fry...slug a coke that would make a fender de-ruster cry..still chewing as back to work...~heating 'n AC wit me bro.

~to clairify; lol, spring of '78 onto dat of '80 I worked heating and air conditioning wit me bro for a company fondly, and was named Comfort King~~lol, don't go there. tis old hash.
Jack of all trades (non-union) they are dem heating guys...talk of Bri cramming. eep!
Widout the hiatus it would be forty years this year...but woulda never experienced how electricity can freeze muscle, nor of billies to survive sticking a hot wire in ones mouth setting atop chuncka wood 'n snow roof top @ 0630...Gary...dint have yer juice this morn'? was my reply. Fahhk too funny..tossed the wire away he did, it hit structure of air handler unit foot away 'n patwammie ark as lightning~ after biting the end of....oh shite I rambled again. Damndest near two years of my life...flippin' the fan back on.

use care wit dem bodies if left on account~ lest pump is primed of course. ~ the splash as intoxicating ifn can't wait for near permafrost...
two fingers of Johnny Black on hammered rocks ifn ya will. Careful of edges till thawed a few~

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:10 PM
like a samich of legend without the perfected kosher wedge of pickle along side~
porridge-esk

geppetto55's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:20 AM
My foot tastes funny. :wink:

Happy Friday ..folks, luv's ya all. flowerforyou

geppetto55's photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:21 PM

Oooo! Punch the monkey game. How nostalgic.

Pin the tail on the Monkey would be more fun. But that looks like one Monkey I wouldn't try to pin a tail onto bigsmile Not unless I could run REALLY fast afterwards bigsmile

holy carp another inspiration ~ I apologize for not learning the haunted house thang, but you'd swear iza made of rubber eye ta eye.
dem li'l sections of sentences i actually revisit. I hope your day as well.
Perhaps I'll never get to silly as runnin' through the sprinkler then making butt prints up to the bar as on a sidewalk.

Soul comes first...tapping the gator wit me stick..open. lol

Zee, kenya shut the ceiling fan off for a spell? I lost my yak woolen sock whacking me sack.
..hugs...cleaning me mess. ;)

geppetto55's photo
Thu 04/11/13 04:22 AM
Oooo! Punch the monkey game. How nostalgic.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 04/10/13 05:58 PM

I think K was usin it for a pin cushion.. and I don't know WHERE she put it.. you'll have ta wait till her return I'm afraid.. she's on a walk-a-boat bigsmile

PINS!!? twas Corinthian naturelle passed amongst Lithuanian secular nomads, of one whom actually raked from Genghis Khan's goat toss saddle in stride...near miss mind you. ~Left holding the bag was coined of btw.

ahh there it is, back up on the shelf~ :)

K boata? ~three days in you will see neva seen bafore. tis she.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 04/10/13 05:15 PM

~ That there does speak as "I ain't coming back to the farmhouse for lunch or dinner ~ but stuffed the bacon ina baggie fer later jist da same :wink: ..headlights on the li'l Simplicity that could there is." Tis a three acre < infinity (excuse) breaky. She'll burn right off.
1300 hrs, pocket of bacon washed down wida coupla beers iza fine match. ;)
lol, toil 'n dirty...yeah...to avoid plugging the drain, the heavy stuff rinses off in the river come summatime.

ummmm, I've rambled again..kickin' dat hat ~ budda TMI, fyi I've. ifn any folks a pub crawlin' gots private waters they like to bath/skinny dip in 'n watch the sun go down, but get ran off by mosquitoes at sunset..they don't don't light on ya ifn covered with soap. Ivory Soap still floats..li'l pail of water ifn needs re-sudsing. Dive on back in 'n run off to shelter where ever that bee.
Who reapplies repellant bafore bed after a noice refreshing riva bath anyhoo..lest yera pinochle fan? (row of colourful smiley's) :)

the only time you'd re-apply repellant was IF you were sleepin in the woods (campin) OR livin in the jungle.. sometimes fishnet drapes just AIN'T enough noway *swats another skeeter* dang pests

laugh

Low behold B haza skeeter test for out 'n about when daez bad Zee..sure you know what that bad skeeters is ay~
yeah~donned in screened head gear, rough canvas sliced up as true Rambo fans as outer wear to calve ponch'..sippin', choofin', eyeballs adjusted to the ph of sweat hours previous. Hoofing logs whacking side of..top side too trails proper so Unc can mow..drew wonder..
Curled up dat spring loaded B in my best pirouette. Spun a 360 'n hit 5+ wit me hand stuck out. lol, I spun around and felt brdddret.
~bathe is chancy at the river bottoms dem times...hacky sack hanging in the sand or not to watch a setting of sun. ~suds up, enjoy the moment ~fire up a 9 horse outboard motor? Deer flies would draw blood...but only bad years.

~Raises me glass to the OP that went abroad o're summa long ago 'n dint play sucka to something that rhymes with malaria. ~indeed. (as guess)

~~lol, carpagain. I rambled.

geppetto55's photo
Tue 04/09/13 05:43 PM

~ That there does speak as "I ain't coming back to the farmhouse for lunch or dinner ~ but stuffed the bacon ina baggie fer later jist da same :wink: ..headlights on the li'l Simplicity that could there is." Tis a three acre < infinity (excuse) breaky. She'll burn right off.
lol, toil 'n dirty...yeah...to avoid plugging the drain, the heavy stuff rinses off in the river come summatime.

ummmm, I've rambled again..kickin' dat hat ~ budda TMI, fyi I've. ifn any folks a pub crawlin' gots private waters they like to bath/skinny dip in 'n watch the sun go down, but get ran off by mosquitoes at sunset..they don't don't light on ya ifn covered with soap. Ivory Soap still floats..li'l pail of water ifn needs re-sudsing. Dive on back in 'n run off to shelter where ever that bee.
Who reapplies repellant bafore bed after a noice refreshing riva bath anyhoo..lest yera pinochle fan? (row of colourful smiley's) :)

the only time you'd re-apply repellant was IF you were sleepin in the woods (campin) OR livin in the jungle.. sometimes fishnet drapes just AIN'T enough noway *swats another skeeter* dang pests

laugh

I do love the tall ceiling in this place ~ anyone seen my hacky sack?

geppetto55's photo
Mon 04/08/13 06:09 PM

yer welcome Toody drinker

mornin peeps.. tis a BEAUTiful day in the neighborhood.. not mine but SOMEone's

only got one of the cedar shrubs left to de-weed 'n de-thorn.. and the weather won't let me FINISH it today :angry:

okays then.. inside chores it is.. ohwell
but FIRST.. it's buffet time bigsmile

and I's got MINE so.. laters peeps drinker

Oh stop it! laugh .....as hearty as that looks it just re-defines the term "eating a mess of food on a plate" for me.

laugh what can I say.. I loves me sunday brunches.. hey.. do you guys have the same? or do I have to muck about the stores to find things I can MAKE that'll give us some home cooking laugh if you're REALLY good.. I just may bring a can (or 2 :wink:) of real Quebec made Maple Syrup bigsmile

geppetto55's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:21 AM
happy yeralive!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13