China
New Zealand
Australia
Croatia
Egypt
Mauritania

clintone's photo
Fri 07/27/12 01:39 PM
I'm from South Africa and I'm watching the ceremony on tv now. I don't care who wins because for me its about the best athlete in that particular sport.

clintone's photo
Sun 06/24/12 02:16 AM
I might be a few 1000 miles away
But my heart will never sway
Like sade I'm singing cherish the day
The day I met you
What makes may day
Pictures of your pretty face
Voice, texts and photos my only solace
You took a chance
And scratched beneath the surface
Debris of hurt and trauma you cleared
You never saw my past and fears
As an obstacle...

Thank you I'm indebted

clintone's photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:23 PM
MsHarmony... Interesting point 'Irish became the white America'.. Let me remind you of something they British came over and treated the Boer /Afrikaner whites as second class citizens and even when the fought the Anglo boer war the British set up concentration camps killing many people black and white. The Boer emerged as the political and economic power after the 50's and in the 60's introduced Apartheid and became the new oppress who acted worse than the Brits. The Israelis do it with the Palestinians... The list goes on.. The oppressed becomes the oppressor...

clintone's photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:17 PM
As a product of Slavery , part of my ancestry came over to Cape Town South Africa from Java Indonesia, the other part from the Khoi Khoi (google it), slavery got me thinking. Cape Town's history and infrastructure was shaped by Irish and Scottish prisoners used by people like Baden Powel to build one of the most scenic roads in Cape Town and many other tunnels through mountains. All this in the 1800's. Australia also has a history influenced by criminals from England, Ireland and Scotland. They were never called slaves but the more we learned about it at school we realised they were slaves. But I never heard they were in the US...

I have to agree the Jeanie the British royals are the biggest swindlers in modern british history...

clintone's photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:38 AM
Having lived a part of my life through apartheid, I believe what Nelson Mandela said... "South Africa is not truly free until Palestine is free"...

clintone's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:47 AM
I'm listening to upcoming artist A$ap Rocky... Really liking what is changing what we here. But I doubt him and Curren$y will be being played on mainstream tv anytime soon... What you listening to

clintone's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:07 AM
I thought is was a mythological beast?

clintone's photo
Thu 05/31/12 03:12 AM
Yeah all cities have their good an bad true ... The country side is beautiful in SA. Last year my friend and I walked from South Africa into the landlocked country of Lesotho. We crossed a mountain via the Sani Pass. I hike often and my friend , who was a doctor in Durban (where I stayed for a few months ). I got to see a lot of the Kwa Zulu Natal province and January did a road trip from Cape Town To Jeffery's bay , stopping over in Victoria Bay and Plettenberg Bay.

clintone's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:32 AM
Yes there were polish people running death camps and even collaborating just like the Dutch or Austrians. Its like saying Dutch death camps or Austrian death camps. And there is still anti-semitism in places like Poland and Austria.. And it was not all its citizens involved in the death camps...

clintone's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:27 AM
Motowndowntown I won't lie it is in one of the top 3... But like Brazil, Mexico or Columbia its restricted to certain areas... And its mainly due to stupid reasons like an argument breaks out at illegal drinking halls called shebeens. Gang violence has very little to do with it. But this is a whole different discussion on its own... Having travelled to NYC, Paris , Santander and Madrid in Spain I see how bad my city is and how good it is.

clintone's photo
Tue 05/29/12 02:36 PM
Thank you indigoillusion

clintone's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:21 AM
Hi Soufiehere it is a very beautiful place. I live in Cape Town and its so different to the rest of South Africa and one of the best places to visit in Africa (we got the tourist votes to prove it lol). I'm a very outdoors person so I have the mountain to hike up and the beaches to body board. I'm a freelance tour guide so I hear a lot of what tourist say about the food and wine. Its always good. I don't drink so I can't rate the wine but our wine region has been running since late 1600's.

clintone's photo
Mon 05/28/12 09:59 AM
Hoping to meet new friends ... I'm from Cape Town South Africa. I'm 35 I read, take an interest in world events, I travel and I'm divorced with 2 kids who live with their mom. I love the outdoors and I hike up table mountain often. Google it...

clintone's photo
Mon 05/28/12 09:37 AM
I have the news on... I'm flipping channels between Msnbc , Fox News, Aljazeera and the south African news...