Community > Posts By > justmarian

no photo
Sun 08/05/12 05:11 PM

I just joined this site about a month ago,so it's already very late to say it, but.. Happy Birthday Marian flowers hope you have better one next year.

thanks! I have already replied your e-mail by the way..

no photo
Sun 08/05/12 10:38 AM

this thread made me laugh.
i would say something,
but it's so late it wouldn't matter.
nothing matters!
the end.

well, glad we amused you. Sad to see that nothing matters to you...
the puppy is cute though...

no photo
Sun 08/05/12 08:41 AM
Well, actually I´m not attracting any type at the moment...guess that´s why I´m still single!! lol

But I usually attract losers, liars, cheaters... those kind of guys who SEEM to be good and nice at the beginning and end up being BIG jerks. I understand what you said about the guys who "need to be saved", had a couple of those too, they were also big time jerks...

What can I say? guess I have changed the pattern: I went from attracting losers to attracting no one at all! lol .. ah, well, as we say in my country: It´s better to be alone than being in bad company (sorry about the translation...)

no photo
Sat 08/04/12 12:28 PM
aaaahhh, que dulce la chica.. gracias!.... hay que unirnos y empezar con los post en el foro de Argentina che!

no photo
Sat 08/04/12 12:26 PM
Thank you all. I have forgotten about this post already and I posted thsi 2 months ago, wow.. time flies... I´m better, at least trying to. It´s hard to forget some things that happened to me, but I just don´t care about what happened at my last B-day, I´ll just to make the next one count!!
thank u all, have fun!!

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 11:07 AM

Generalizations are wise now?

They are when they are spoken by Bugs Bunny. I thought everybody knew this.

The wise owl is wise about Bugs.

The owl and the rabbit don´t have rational thinking...therefore their answers...
I agree with totage: Generalizations do suck!
Out of all the cartoons Bugs was always my favourite cartoon, and I´m not going to take this personally and blame it on Bugs. I mean, poor Bugs,he´s just being used and manipulated by a chauvinist cartoonist....

no photo
Sat 07/21/12 03:23 PM

It makes me think of a song...not sure if it was The Black Crows or The Georgia Satellites who sang it...

"She ain't pretty...she just looks that way"

I know alot of people like that.

Just because someone is beautiful, don't mean that they ain't as screwed up as the rest of us.

Yeah, I may give extra points for a boob job or liposuction...that all goes out the window when they open thier mouth.

exactly!!! totally agree with you Krupa

no photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:46 PM
HEllo Teadipper!!
well
I have read what everyone said here: I agree that beauty is subjective, and I am also against the "rate me on my looks" threads, they just seem too shallow for me... ALTHOUGH, I did post on one of those threads were everybody was rating the person above, based ONLY on their looks, NOT on their profiles. I just did it for fun and karma punished me right away: I GOT A 5!! LOL As you can see, i didn´t take that seriously nor as an offense, ( and I didn´t even think if I desrved that 5 or not, I mean, it was up to the person who rated my picture. The thing is , I don´t need any confirmation - as somone mentioned here -, I just did it out of boredom)

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 05:19 PM

Today while flipping channels I heard some Nas car announcer say:

".....like us on facebook."

I absolutely HATE FACEBOOK.

wow! I thoough I was the only one who hated Facebook!!!

Well, many things piss me off, it´s true.. but today something called my attention: I was sitting, waiting for the doctor to call my name and a couple walked in . They guy looked at me and I just thought "I used to hate it when any of my boyfriends looked other girls with me next to him"
Doctor called my name, I entered his office. Once the check-up was over, I went to ask something to the secretary. The couple was still there and they were quietly talking and giggling. Then, they both started looking at me!!! the I thought "do I have candies on my face? WTF!!!!" and they just kept giggling. i like people being in love but I just hate it when couples are SO STUPID!!!! I mean, it wouldn´t bother me if ONE of them was Stupid, but in this case BOTH of them were!
THey were obviously talking about me,obviously something bad about me, but I left the doctor´s office thinking "They are just trying to go for a threesome... I AM THAT GOOD_LOOKING" hahahahaa LOL

Now seriously, STUPID PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:25 AM
Hey! Thank you all for telling such fun stories!!!

TxsGal good for you!!!! You taught them a lesson!
I really laughed when I read Wux´s story!! LOL, but I think you taught that little brat a lesson too! LOL

Willing2, I´m really sorry if I wrote something incorrectly, AS YOU ALL MAY KNOW I´M NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER AND I ALWAYS TRY TO DO MY BEST AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THANKFUL FOR ANY NICE CORRECTIONS. I wrote "I had to queue(meaning: to line-up), (comma) in order to...." I was taught British English and I think Americans just use "line up"

Teadipper: 99% of the people in this city drive like hell. People riding bikes and morotbikes are the worst, pedestrians always think they are right and those who drive pick up trucks are even worse!!! Everytime I have to drive in this city I end up all stressed!!

Lilot: my city gets bigger and bigger each year, so by now I have no idea how many neighbours or new areas there are.... The thing is it was never well-planned, so the streets are a disaster, and there is no parking space anywhere!

no photo
Mon 07/16/12 11:04 AM

Oh my god, please marry me Marian! haha! It's not often I find a girl my age that likes all the same music as me :) Have I sent you a friend request?

What are some of your favourite Indie bands?

haha! I wish i was your age!!! haha

Well, there are many bands that would be indie and others that just belong to the Britpop scene, or even the post-punk scene that I really like. I must confess, I´m not an expert in music, I wish I were!!! But I really appreciate all the contribution British bands have made to music everywhere in the world. At the moment I´m really into Joy Division but I have always liked Morrissey, The smiths, Radiohead and U2. And I have listened to Oasis, Radiohead, The libertines,Blur, Bat for Lashes, Travis, even Coldplay. I know everybody hates it but I just have a crush on Chris Martin!!! LOL

I just love discovering "new sounds" (that are new to me)in old bands. As I´m new in all this I sometimes try to go back to the basics and listen to old bands. And, depending on the mood I am in, I sometimes try to listen to relatively new bands, like Casabian and The strokes

How about you? What bands do you like?

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 05:44 PM

Attraction is important, but subjective. We're all attracted to different things.

I don't have a type, so I don't look for one specific kind of guy.

Confidence and honest are incredibly important.

Money is not important. He should be able to take care of himself, though.

Totally agree with this!!
Someone has specifically siad HONESTY and wrote that is seems almost impossible to find, I agree with that too!!

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 05:38 PM

sometimes people have a bad day

respect is a virtue

so is patience,,,

I wasn´t having a bad day, THEY just ruined it for me!!!

I´m glad to see that you are all PRO-VIOLENCE!!! LOL

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:24 PM
My best quality.... mmm. well, many people will say this is a cliché or may not even consider it a good quality , but I´m totally honest. That I think is my best quality and also my downfall...

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:19 PM
I just came from the supermarket and I´m really pissed off!!! Maybe I should have posted this on the "What pisssed you off?" thread but I want to know if this just happens in my town and if you all hate something about your town.

What happened today is what happens on a daily basis: I went to the supermarket, had to queue in order to pay for the things. As I was waiting the people who were behind me kept pushing their shopping trolley against me, their brat daughter kept coming and going without saying "excuse me" , so I was already fed up and I said to her : People say "excuse me" to what she responded "I can´t say those words" to which I responded "I can see that..". I thought there were 2 adolescents and her behind me but I turned around and I saw to adults and her, so I said "what a lack of education, it´s so sad..." . The mother (typical old lady who tries to stay an enetrnal adolsecent for life) decided to stand close behind me as I was paying for my stuff near the cash register

This kind of behaviour is more and more common around here, teens are the most irrespectful but what really bothers me the most is that adults try to act as if they were teens too, and behave the same way as their children do.
Lack of respect and consideration is everywhere, including schools, which extremely irritates me. Sometimes I just dream about the idea of one day taking the courage, (and the money) to go and live in a really small village with no one around me.

I don´t know if it´s just me, or maybe I´m way too vulnerable and way to respectful and well-educated but I sometimes feel as punching someone on their face!!!

so, that´s what I hate about this town.(as you have read I hate people in general.... hahahah.just kidding. I hate irrespectful people, tha´s all)

How about you??? What do hate or just can´t stand about your city???

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:53 PM

Nice to see someone that appreciates my countries roots! The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Queen are three of my favourite all-time bands! I'm a big fan of our Britpop scene from the 90s and our current Indie bands!

I totally agree with what you said. Most people my age also listen to the music that is in fashion, which is so awful!!!

I also like the Rolling Stones, not a fan , but I prefer their old albums
and I also enjoy listening to Britpop from the 90s and the new Indie bands... I think we all have to thank Great Britain for having created some of the most influential and important bands in the world, without them, many of the new bands wouldn´t exist!

no photo
Sat 07/14/12 05:45 PM
wow, for a moment I thought you were talking about the city I live in!!!
Most people here seem to be afraid of saying "thank you" and "please". In order to get into a place, they just push or elbow their way in, without saying "excuse me"

I guess rude people ar everywhere... and I thought tHIS city was the worst!!!

no photo
Tue 07/10/12 08:11 PM
you all have picked very good albums!! which makes it even harder for me to make my decision!!!

Johnny Cash, Pearl jam, queen, The cranberries, Pink Floyd... loved your choices..
I noticed many of you are hard core rockers too!!! ;)

well, I know I don´t stand a chance here `cause I have a very different taste in music, but if I had to pick out three albums I could listen to over and over again I´d choose:
1- Chau Soda, Soda Stereo (Argentinian band)
2- OK computer, Radiohead
3- The best of 1990-2000, U2

I couldn´t live without Joy division and others... you are right, this is SO HARD!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 09:14 PM

I like it, specially to the men out there take hint from the phrase "say lees and do more!!!" actions speak louder than words

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 09:12 PM
Well Totage, you did a lot of work today!! so many new topics and so many quotes!! I like them all, really nice work!!!
:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7