Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Fri 02/15/13 06:50 PM

If the almighty imaginary creator was real there would be no debate over it's existence or any other mythological deity based pantheon.
If he was real he or it or she is one roguish,scared to come out of hiding deity.I mean he supposedly floats on a fluffy cloud under the "firmament?" in a castle where a renegade rabbi jew(jesus) sits on it's right side.Yeah sure i'm really going to accept that as truth?NO!

See. Thank you for stating your view and your opinion of what you believe. I respect that.

I have a question though. What all ways interests me is that someone who clearly doesn't believe, spends all there time posting in a section relating to something they don't believe in. In you case a ton a posts in the religious section. Seriously. What draws you to the debate. Its not like you spend time in the other forums also but basically here, arguing against the believe of a God or creator. What is the draw for you?

It's more like killing time,i really have no issues with people who believe in "ancient desert tribal gods" stories made into a book that contains most of them to only look like one imaginary monotheistic god.Really they choose to believe in that mythological pantheon,just like others did before the Abrahamic Trilogy was written.
I just will never choose to pick a mythological pantheon and become delusional over it,because i think i will have an afterlife by having faith in a man made imaginary desert god or gods.I accept that humans decompose and that's it.Believe what you want but I even knew Dungeons and Dragons was just fantasy.

RKISIT's photo
Fri 02/15/13 05:15 PM
If the almighty imaginary creator was real there would be no debate over it's existence or any other mythological deity based pantheon.
If he was real he or it or she is one roguish,scared to come out of hiding deity.I mean he supposedly floats on a fluffy cloud under the "firmament?" in a castle where a renegade rabbi jew(jesus) sits on it's right side.Yeah sure i'm really going to accept that as truth?NO!

RKISIT's photo
Mon 12/10/12 09:59 AM
I hope cowboy and funches have a wonderful Saturnalia.

HAPPY SATURNALIA.....giggity

RKISIT's photo
Fri 12/07/12 01:58 PM
Actually i think jesus may have existed but he was a renegade rabbi or a dam good actor.The authors of the bible just went buck wild with exaggerating him and using paganism along with the messiah proficies of the OT to make him out to be something he wasn't

RKISIT's photo
Fri 12/07/12 01:44 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Fri 12/07/12 01:46 PM
Jesus is actually Dionysus with the exception that god didn't boink Mary.The new testament is mostly written in greek and dionysus was a greek god of wine and grapes the festivals celebrating him are similar to jesus when jesus talks about eating bread is his flesh and drinking wine is his blood..blah,blah,blah.
Of course christians will say "there's no similarity." what would you expect from a christian.."you're right"?

RKISIT's photo
Fri 11/02/12 09:54 AM
The answer in your title "assume" along with what they choose to believe.

RKISIT's photo
Fri 10/12/12 11:08 AM
As long as hydrogen and carbon bonds are in organic molecules in the universe and H2O there will be life

RKISIT's photo
Wed 09/12/12 04:25 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 09/12/12 04:30 PM
Wait till the James Webb telescope goes up and sends back info.In 20 years the big bang will fade away cause astronomers will realize matter and energy have always existed and the CMB is nothing but left over radiation over infinite time of explosions of type2 supernovaes and hypernovaes.(Maybe just maybe Hawkins radiation of blackholes creating their own thermal energy that can burn themselves up can be added to the CMB.)
Even if you're a big bang theory junkie astrophysicist believe the universe was hot and dense.Hot(energy) dense as in smaller than a grain of sand(matter).What caused inflation to occur in the quantum fluctuation is what is stumping them.

In other words energy and matter never had a beginning,it has always existed.There are galaxy clusters that show more of mass using it's gravitational pull than of space streching.Also there is millions of light year voids with maybe 1 galaxy hanging around in them between these galaxy clusters.
Plus the particle horizon is not the entire universe it's the end of the "observable universe"

RKISIT's photo
Sun 06/24/12 07:35 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 06/24/12 07:45 AM
I disagree with this because we are born without belief,what we are taught or teach ourselves to believe is human nature.Even if we believe it we can change our minds and believe something else.
I still rather know than believe.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 06/23/12 10:40 AM

No i don't but in the OT he is mentioned after the Babylonian exile.Matter of fact satan was one of Gods angels that did what God commanded him to do according to hebrew faith,which by the way was before christianity.
Christians claim he was the talking serpant even though genesis never mentions it.The christians over time have made satan out to be what they want him to be.
So depending on what you choose to believe is how you would see satan.

Sounds like the "serpent" is in reference to Satan to me. Notice verse 14.

Revelations 12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Revelations is in the New Testament not Old Testament.The serpant doesn't mean anything because it's all mythology.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 06/23/12 08:18 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 06/23/12 08:38 AM
No i don't but in the OT he is mentioned after the Babylonian exile.Matter of fact satan was one of Gods angels that did what God commanded him to do according to hebrew faith,which by the way was before christianity.
Christians claim he was the talking serpant even though genesis never mentions it.The christians over time have made satan out to be what they want him to be.
So depending on what you choose to believe is how you would see satan.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 06/21/12 07:14 AM
I'm getting bored with this,the bible is full of different accounts related to certain events,period.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 06/21/12 06:57 AM

Cowboy the verses perfectly state what they mean you can try to pull wool over peoples eyes with your theological apologetic BS all you want but the verses in matthew and luke specifically say jesus was to return in their lifetime.

He said NOTHING about their life time. Only "This generation". But when speaking of an eternal being, and the fact that "Generation" isn't set in stone in amount of time, it is only you that is assuming when he said "generation" he was referring to their life time.

this is all crap cowboy you're trying to make a mistake and claim it to be what you want it to be.the facts are Jesus promised his second coming to his apostles,disciples and a high preist in their lifetime.You're just trying to manipulate it to make yourself believe he didn't promise it.Matthew,Luke and Mark have different stories about when the scribes and priest were there when jesus was brought to the high preist after his arrest.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 06/21/12 06:30 AM
Cowboy the verses perfectly state what they mean you can try to pull wool over peoples eyes with your theological apologetic BS all you want but the verses in matthew and luke specifically say jesus was to return in their lifetime.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 06/21/12 06:20 AM

According to matthew and luke Jesus was to appear while his disciples were still alive for his second coming and he didn't.
People like to cram that verse down peoples throats about God only knowing when the second coming was going to happen,then you take what Jesus supposively said and add that verse to it it was referring to the disciples and apostles not knowing when the second coming was going to happen in their lifetime.
It never happened.So to make up for it the church used Revelations and the verse of God only knowing when to fix that mistake.2,000 years and a Hitler later,no Jesus yet.

What are you talking about? Where does any of that say that Jesus would return in their life time?

Which verse(s) say Jesus would appear while his disciples were still alive for his second coming?

And what in the world does Hitler have to do with any of this?

If you know your bible you'll know where luke and matthew claim Jesus would return in their lifetime or generation.It's also in the book of matthew that God will only know when this happenes in their lifetime.Hitler was the perfect antichrist why else would i mention him.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 06/21/12 05:04 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Thu 06/21/12 05:52 AM
According to matthew and luke Jesus was to appear while his disciples were still alive for his second coming and he didn't.
People like to cram that verse down peoples throats about God only knowing when the second coming was going to happen,then you take what Jesus supposively said and add that verse to it it was referring to the disciples and apostles not knowing when the second coming was going to happen in their lifetime.
It never happened.So to make up for it the church used Revelations and the verse of God only knowing when to fix that mistake.2,000 years and a Hitler later,no Jesus yet.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 06/20/12 01:04 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 06/20/12 01:07 PM

Well so far CERN has discover neutrinos don't travel faster than C(light speed).They are still searching for the Higgs boson and they are still colliding subatomic particles and are finding new elementary particles.Their main goal is to find the boson which would be more evidence the BBT may have happened.

they have also discovered new, exotic particles that last for about a millionth of a second...
yep that too.A nanosecond of existence is still a existence.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 06/20/12 12:56 PM
Well so far CERN has discover neutrinos don't travel faster than C(light speed).They are still searching for the Higgs boson and they are still colliding subatomic particles and are finding new elementary particles.Their main goal is to find the boson which would be more evidence the BBT may have happened.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/19/12 03:43 PM

If God was so smart why did he give men nipples?We don't produce milk.

actually, you COULD produce milk, but have had no reason to,,,
so then why have them?

its easier than having them dissolve after puberty,,,,
is this what your God thinks?

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/19/12 03:30 PM

If God was so smart why did he give men nipples?We don't produce milk.

actually, you COULD produce milk, but have had no reason to,,,
so then why have them?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25