Community > Posts By > poo1man1dawg

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:45 PM
I'm tired of you people complaining about "illigal immigrants"
"taking" your jobs for you.
They aren't "taking" anything. Companies such as Walmart are "giving" them jobs illegally.
If WalMart paid a company to hire immigrants to do the job over Americans then there's probably a good reason for it. I'm sick and tired of lazy gluttonous Americans *****ing about immigrants "taking" our jobs. It's not like they can literally come to America, ambush us in the parking lot and take our jobs.
If you lose your job to an immigrant, it's probably because he or she was willing to work harder for less money. Don't want to pay them full wages? Then don't hire them. If they do equal work, then they deserve equal pay. It's just that simple, and I'm not going to sit back like every other racist piece of **** *****ing about having to work harder because there's a little competition for my job, immigrant or otherwise. I know I can do my job better than anyone, and if an immigrant thinks he can do a better job than I can, I welcome him to try.
What kind of chicken **** ***** is afraid of competition? Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH ****. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better. That's what America is all about. Our president may be a moron, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let any more jackasses sully the reputation of hard working Americans who are willing to work just as hard as anyone else with or without competition. If you can't cut it, then the people with money will pay it to someone else who can. Maybe if all you people *****ing weren't such lazy, pathetic, blood sucking leeches, you'd get off of your dead ass and work HARDER to do a better job. Get some balls people. If you're too chicken **** and you can't cut it, then maybe it's you who doesn't deserve to live in America. Not the immigrants.