Community > Posts By > SeekforBride

SeekforBride's photo
Sun 05/25/14 12:58 PM
Sure older women can date or even marry younger men. But not for me. Not liking one bit a all.. Please find my other post elsewhere why.

I prefer a woman younger than 10 years and increasing as years go by..

Reason: have children. I am the first born male of first born male of first born, etc.. I am the one carrying last name.

But for others, if that is what makes them happy, go for it but not my taste.

:)

SeekforBride's photo
Sun 05/25/14 12:52 PM

I'd like to talk about relationship between younger men and older women.
They are called sometimes cougars, milfs etc.
What you think about that?
You already tried an did you like it?
personally i like Only to date older women.
let us know what you think!

Well, while I am approaching 50 years of age, I still get older women interested in me. Why? My hair! I have had grey hair since age 18 but slowly changed from dark brown hair to grey hair I have today in past 31 years. I had my first much OLDER woman as part of a blind date. I was 20 and she was 35! We only met once and that was it. Nothing happened. Just a dinner and a movie at the time.

Many women ever since that age thought I was 35 or 45 when I was 18 to about 30. Then age increased as I got older. Say age, 40, I was 50, etc. About 10 years older.

Never mind about dying. I tried that once because the younger ones wanted me to do that. It caused me headaches and allergy to the dye.. So, out it went 8 months later when I was 31 or 32. The older ones was disappointed that I dyed my hair but they were glad that I have grey hair back. The younger ones were disappointed.

When I was 23, at church, my brother told me about the ladies' feelings about me and they thought I was his father, not brother! My brother is 3 years younger than me! They thought I was 35 or 45.. So, I asked others outside of church, results were the same.

I tried to get my age or younger to wed to start a family but no. Because of appearance and women judged me, they are the ones lost out. But I was lost out too because to this day I STILL do NOT have children!

I did get married at age 40 because I gave up looking for my age and married an older woman who could NOT have children. However, I am divorced, I still like to have children.

Sorry for somewhat of a rant but appearances apparently are what women want these days so.. you know what? My advantage is to see how women judged me (and all other guys they do not want). They can not have my house, my money, my children, my trips, my memories, my future wedding, my this or that.. Too bad!

Now, only women are available to like me seemly to be Filipinas. They do not look for that. I know maybe many do want to come to the US however, there is one who does not want to come to the US. She is the one I think has good potential and she is merely 31 years old! And no, I did not find her on here, I found her in another site.

We will wait and see.. not officially gf-bf stuff. Just started to talk.. I am happy with that!! I never really wanted older woman. I never went beyond having a relationship except for my ex-wife. That is all.

By having said this, I am already perhaps blacklisted by women. Hahaha. Who cares!!

SeekforBride's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:13 AM
Hey, you know that there are plenty of fishes in the sea out there? Maybe this isn't the right site for you. There are sites strictly for fellowship or just to chat but not for dating. Perhaps this is more of a dating site and some want only to get in a woman the wrong way.

I know a couple of websites maybe it will fit to your need. I will email you what they are and perhaps you can check them out. I have been there and seen men there that are more to your liking.

:)

SeekforBride's photo
Wed 06/13/12 11:40 AM
I am getting looked at by older women or foreign women. I do not understand why not the younger ones from US to look and to reply. Hmm... It always happen to me both in person and online. It has nothing to do with my profile. Must be my hair.. my age... Should I download a picture of me from the 20th century and make a new profile with younger age and get replies? haha.

I can not lie about my age and appearance. Been like this since age 18 with my hair. And first date ever with an older woman was when I was 20 (she was 35) at the time and no, she was not a cougar, thank you. We never did anything but out to a dinner and a movie.

Why is it the appearance and age and where I am from attract older ones and foreigners. I know about the foreigners--looking to get in the country. No thanks! If a foreigner woman really loves me for who I am, I relocate to her country so that she will be stuck not coming to the US. I would become an Ex-pat. Older women... what is the story here? Come on!!

SeekforBride's photo
Wed 06/13/12 11:35 AM
This sounds like fun! Awesome to see those sails. First heard about this was for the US Bicentennial Celebration in 1976.

Real cool. It is a good way to showcase that there are still tall ships still around today.

SeekforBride's photo
Wed 06/13/12 11:35 AM
This sounds like fun! Awesome to see those sails. First heard about this was for the US Bicentennial Celebration in 1976.

Real cool. It is a good way to showcase that there are still tall ships still around today.

SeekforBride's photo
Wed 06/13/12 08:57 AM
I have a 13 foot Scamp Travel Trailer. Small but fun! Only need to store food and to sleep in. Just be outside most of the time except for rain. When raining, sit inside. That is all.

What about you? You have a trailer?

I would love to have a meet with members from here to campout. Great ice breaking event for the weekend.

SeekforBride's photo
Tue 06/12/12 02:13 PM
I am wondering if there are any designers in automobile, product, fashion, etc that are members of m2 (this site) as well as any CAD drafters. Architects as well.

I am self-employed designer and CAD drafter.

I am also seeking for the right woman who is in creativity field as well. Great to talk shop and never know, work together!

Please share!

SeekforBride's photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:24 AM
I am going over my autobiography as you read this. I need your help since I have questions. It is about my hardship in life in two subjects: finding my bride and employment discrimination. You will have to read it to understand where I am coming from.

Questions are...

1. I have at the moment 646 pages one sided, double lined. I need to make sure that my manuscript should have ariel font and size 11. Is that correct or needs to be bigger or what?

2. Since I want to copyright it and submit to book companies/publishers, should I submit pictures I want to put in the book along with it or that should wait till they accept it?

3. In my book, I do not use real names of people. I also do not use real names of places that are still in business but is it ok to use real names of places that are gone out of business (for example, there is this roller rink I used to go often till it closed down the same month I graduated in June 1983), can I use that real name?

My goal is to have it published then if popular, I like to make my book into a series of motion pictures to be released in theaters nearest you.

My life is too much of like a book or a movie. I faced dangers, threats, emotional injuried, teased, used, discriminated, etc. Not exaggeration but has faced just like those in books and movies.

SeekforBride's photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:13 AM

Yes, and in Florida we look for a tan line where the ring was the day before! Ha ha ha !blushing

Not only that, do not forget tattoo-ing is very popular these days and they would tat their wedding ring fingers and when they divorce, they are stuck with those fingers of theirs with the tats on. Can not help it there! I can name a couple of actresses who did this and they are sorry for it.

Unless you are an albino or dark Black, you are stuck with the tan line.

I recalled when I was younger, before I married my wrong one and divorced her, I am talking about when I was in my 20's and I had some real strange weird females wanting me. I was like no thanks! So, my friends told me to get a wedding ring and I did and I was successfully to avoid types I do not want. When I like someone, I take it off. I also wore it when I was not in mood to find someone.

When I married, I wore it and stay on ring but after that, divorced. Ring was taken off of my finger.

SeekforBride's photo
Tue 06/12/12 03:45 AM
That is life. No one is perfect. Everyone is a liar. You know that? Except for one. Ask me if you want to know who that person is.

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 07:02 AM

married, gay or to far away

Like parking spaces ladylid
All the good ones are gone and whats left are the handicap ones and the ones too far away.

Sorry GUYS I couldn't resist.

Um, I do not think that is funny especially you said,"Handicapped" meaning people with disabilities. Clearly you do not like disabled. That is how I see it. I am Deaf. I feel that is a bit of an offensive statement you said. You know that everyone is disabled? yes, EVERYONE. Why? We are all not perfect. We all fall short of glory of God. Sorry, Maybe I should follow your advice and avoid disabled people like you and I accept others. I have dated Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Blind in one eye, Ushers syndrome, depressed, large, short (4' 7"), tall at six feet, all races, Hearing, losers,... oh I can go on and on. Every one of them have a disabled of a kind. Yes, even you look "Normal". Please apologize for your statement. Thank you!

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:38 AM

I liked "Harry's Law" but kept missing it. It did not have a good time slot.

House was interesting but annoying.

The rest I did not watch.

They should cancel"

Falling Skies
Walking dead.

What ever happened to Breaking Bad?

I began to watch Falling Skies but it went to commericals way too much because I think the production was expensive (like Terra Nova) so that turned me off so I stopped watching Falling Skies. I wanted that cancelled. Walking Dead. I do not watch.

I wanted Terra Nova stay on because that is more original compared to say.. Land of the Lost Saturday Morning Show (Not remake version, I hate remakes!)

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:33 AM

Will miss GCB and A Gifted Man.

GLAD to get rid of GCB! SAD to see A Gift Man gone!

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:32 AM

Of course they are back! Larry got to fix his eye brows! I see new generation on commerical. JR's grandkids! Think JR will get shot again? Hahaha.

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:24 AM

How are you supposed to meet people on here. Just browse through profiles and message them over and over again?

Danny, seem the scene has changed. Let's say about 12 years ago, the scene wsa different. Mostly were chat rooms and I met the ladies in person after meeting them in chat rooms (this was in AOL), then it gotten harder and I switched to dating sites but no success. Met them online only. Only two ladies and the last one was in 2004. Really sucks, man.

I used to write replies to profiles in the 2000's and I used to get a few replies (maybe 10 percent of them) but now, no replies. Things change. I guess people today are using social media method and many dating sites have forums and it makes it look more like social media than true dating sites (those without forums/chat rooms). Today, the scene is you talk on here and it takes way too long before you get replies.

Some people here says its like a bar. No, in my opinion, I see it more of a.. singles club having a coffeehouse with everyone sitting down and talking. Big difference than a bar. The trend is more toward coffeehouse style than bars. Many bars (real physcial places) in my hometown has decline greatly. Many night clubs folded. Restaurants like Panera Bread, Timmies (Tim Horton), and Dunkin Dounra are strong presence for people to get a cup of coffee and talk with others. That is how I see it around here in my hometown. Well, answer is same in here.

SeekforBride's photo
Mon 06/11/12 06:11 AM
Oh... patience I have endured since 1985.. wait till my autobiography comes out because if I start here, it would be book-length explaination of why I had to go through this. sigh...

SeekforBride's photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:31 PM
I read in an old book long time ago from Time Life books that there is 100 shades of skin pigaments from Albino White as this room to Black-Black. So, we are no difference. It is hard to draw a line who is what color. So, therefore, no difference. I can marry one who is of any of those 100 shades.

SeekforBride's photo
Fri 06/08/12 06:28 PM

I can only hear out of one ear. But I have selective hearing.laugh

Ha, sometimes we Deaf people DO want to be Deaf, literally without our hearing aids by turning it off. It is unfair to Hearing people. Really. I admit I do that too.

laugh laugh laugh
My son will often turn his hearing aid off if someone is nagging him, or his brothers and sisters are annoying him, they hate it.
They hate it even more if he reads their lips when they are talking about something they don;t want him to hear.noway

Hahaha. I forgot to mention. Does he turns his head? Deaf people tend to do that too because they do not want to see anybody signing.

SeekforBride's photo
Fri 06/08/12 04:36 PM

there is true love here cuz i found 1

CONGRATS! I pray you the best of your relationship and success.

Now, where are you my bride? Hahhaa.

Previous 1 3