Community > Posts By > sweetsteff9

sweetsteff9's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:55 PM
Damn! I talk to alot of mine! I just hate the ones who never respond when they can see you as a mutual match and got an email from you. I get rid of them suckers! Their loss not mine!

sweetsteff9's photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:16 PM
ahh ha ha!!! I love it! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:14 PM

Im all for supprting the political views of a woman and giving one the oppurtunity to create history and run the USA.... but not Hillary......

I agree here as well!
I dont think we could handle anything quite like her in there right now. ESPECIALLY HER!!!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:12 PM

No way, she already ran the country for 8 years.

Cuz her husband's a dip s**t!!!! I'll move outta the country, if she wins...Down with Hillary!!!!!!

AGREED!!!!! mad explode I SECOND THAT!!!!!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:53 PM
I HEAR THAT!!!

I am up at 530 myself I am going to bed now. yawn yawn yawn Goodnight

Goodnight all!!!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:44 PM
Sweetheartnot that I dont want to talk. I just get all sorts of lost when I'm kickin back you know smokin

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:04 PM
Oh lookin dont I know your guys are freezin! Man I talk to my parents almost everyday and they tell me how cold it is. Sorry girl!

I felt that pain and thats why I came RUNNING for the heat of great AZ!!!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome all!

I am in Phoenix

I am doing great tonight! Looks like you all are feelin pretty alright yourselfs! I like it!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:33 PM
WOW....Can I just say I was "passing through" and I read the drama that guy put in here.....WOW what a jerk!!! Good for you on reporting him! He was sooooo in the wrong!

I just wanted to say...you guys are some down to earth kinda peoples!!! I like ya! I'm just an east coast girl out in the desert tryin to meet some other down to earth kinda people! Rock on guys! I'll have to stop by more often!

sweetsteff9's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:02 PM
Go to the airport