Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:18 AM
First of all, I just have to say anyone who'd shag Paris Hilton should be shot!

As for Hilary, I'm female, so guess she's shot. (Sorry it's so long!)

Matt Damon

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:15 AM
Agree. They're the ones that keep me up for weeks on end. Of course, I can't swim in pools cause I think Jaws is going to eat me, so I may not be the best source there.

Kaseynej's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:12 AM
"Good Luck!"

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:39 PM
Really? That sounds good? For breakfast yeah, but not in my lollipop!

Kaseynej's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:37 PM
Ha! My g/f and I are always interested in the same guys. So we just walk away.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:55 PM

I look at profiles too. 69 is also used to represent karma, so I try not to judge. Though usually that's really not what they were going for.
huh Yep, she's right! Karma Sutra!laugh

laugh laugh laugh I so should've seen that coming! Didn't notice ya there though.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:52 PM
laugh laugh Far from it. I can't even tell when I'm being flirted with!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:44 PM
Okay. That is my most hated phrase. No offense, not to you personally, but since you're the one that said it, I have to ask. What's the point of that? I mean really? Is it that important to see how someone's going to react just because you want to?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:34 PM
I look at profiles too. 69 is also used to represent karma, so I try not to judge. Though usually that's really not what they were going for.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:31 PM
The desire to try and experience new things.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:20 PM
Well, if the question is about making love....how can you make love without it?

As for sex, that depends on the individual. Lots of people can have sex without emotions. Some can't.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:56 PM
That's it? Not very exciting, sorry. No favorite color, food, daytime drama, talk show, langerie( so don't know how to spell that?!?!)?

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:54 PM

i am a southern cook,,, so yeah

Yep! That's my kind of guy right there. I can eat pretty constantly.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:52 PM
You said you hadn't seen him in a few years.....so if it's there, go for it, doesn't seem like there's much to lose anymore. If it's not there, however, stick to the friendship. No point in getting his hopes up.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:46 PM
I just like it when I find a pair of jeans that make me look like I have an ass!

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:29 PM

lol thanks girls!!!! she's back now thank god.. and flowing with confidence because multiple guys hit on her.. im so proudblushing

That's awesome! See? Nothing to worry about. Don't ya love the role reversal?

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:28 PM
Intelligent
Independent
Interesting

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:26 PM
But 70 by Sunday! It'll be gone in moments.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:22 PM

By herself? Then it's completely understandable. If I get time out to myself I make it last as long as it possibly can. Maybe she got a hotel room and is soakin in a hot tub!

I got to my sister's and just have a girl weekend.. As long as my son is fine, it's all good and my time... WE need that!!

Closest I get is bringing my two over to my g/f's house with her four! And usually two more that aren't mine, but really? After six, who's counting anymore. Then the older take care of the younger and we lock ourselves away. It's great, but not the same as pure freedom.

Kaseynej's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:19 PM

She may be having the time of her life.. Give her till tomorrow afternoon.. I don't know but it's possible she's completely enjoying her date..

laugh laugh laugh Tomorrow afternoon!

Kasey you've never wanted till tomorrow afternoon???? laugh laugh

Yes I have! Never gotten it though. I think I'd fall over in shock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25