Community > Posts By > lexxielicks

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:51 PM
They used you as a blueprint to build a dummy!

Copyrighted by Linita©

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:49 PM
Your Birth Certificate
Is an apology letter
From the Condom Factory

This joke is copyrighted by Linita©

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:43 PM
What do you think of my profile? Be honest I am a big girl I can handle critisim! :)

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:32 PM
Have a profile picture. You will get more views if you do trust me!!

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:13 PM
Well y boyfriend told me, what made me special was my corny jokes, sense of humor, creativty,love, adventourus side, fiestyness,and beauty. I believe just a girl being beautiful isn' gonna cut it because u can be ugly on the inside which will make people not like you. Pretty is what you are, beauty is what you do with it

no photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:09 AM
Of course give youth chances. If they mess up give them another chance. Your parents gave you chances. Plus you don't know the basis of the home life. Kids go through alot at home with their parents. Some parents could be drug addicts, sex addicts, abuse addicts, or don't care about their kid, e.t.c. If its not the home life maybe its the friends they keep. I know raising a kid going down the wrong path is frustrating. But don't give up on them. Help them.

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:26 PM
A mcdonalds hamburger lol

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:24 PM
Because to men Love is a meaningless word. Ya'll just say it to get what Ya'll want then ya'll gone leaving the girl heartbroken. Now its time to switch up the rules and leave men with Blue Balls. And ya'll can't take it. Very funny.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 07:18 PM
I mean dating a younger guy isn't wrong. Unless he doesn't have a head on his shoulders.

1 2 4 Next