no photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:48 AM
offtopic

:tongue:

oh....tens of thousands

why do u ask?flowerforyou

You don't get it

do I care? perhaps this belongs in the games category

I didn't ask you if you cared.. Your off topic. And This post can go anywhere.

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:38 AM

Test his patience... if he isn't gonna go with your pace then I doubt if he wants something serious. Anyway, that also depends on what you want too.

"testing" his patience is immature, childish game playing. The real concern is her safety and her feeling pressured. It seems to me the OP is feeling pressured or she would not be asking us for advice.flowerforyou

I agree she is pressured, but I think the OP is concerned more with her emotional safety here than her physical safety. Testing someones patience isn't childish either, unless the person involved displays her tactics childishly. For the man to be talking of a time alone means he is tired of chats and dates. The OP here might not just be seeking an intimate encounter but rather some good friendship.

yes muaness. it is incredibly childish and it is not for you to judge the type of pressure she feels - her physical safety could very well be at stake

I think you are making assumptions that are not yours to make

I am emotionally worried. I am a virgin and I dont want him to hurt me afterwards

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:13 AM
:tongue:

oh....tens of thousands

why do u ask?flowerforyou

You don't get it

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:55 AM

Let me start off with one of my quirks: I enjoy certain kind of pains, injection(vaccination,blood donation),soreness after exercise,pain frm bruising

Do you think you're weird?what makes you weird?share with me ;)

that is weirdlaugh

I am weird because I have a somewhat unique lifestyle and I do a lot of my own "doctorin'" I also have some belief systems that are not widely accepted by others (oh well...laugh )

Care to share?

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:44 AM
I like to stare at people and watch their facial expressions.

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:32 AM

Dont rush... just saying..

Thanks. I will take your advice

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:30 AM
Would you Smash or Pass me?

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:26 AM
I met a man on here about four weeks ago.We have went out on two dates and been places together. We talk constantly. My birthday is coming up soon and he is buying me flowers, taking me out to eat, were going bowling, then he wants to go to his house for some alone time. This would be our third date. So what Im asking is should I have sex with him? I asked him of he thinks were ready for that and he said Yes because were not keeping secrets from each other. What should I do?

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:08 AM

I will pray for them. Do not worry. Everything will be well.

I hope so. Thank you

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:23 PM
I would rather have my health then wealth.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:16 PM

lol
101 !

flowerforyou

Thanks 130

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:03 PM

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 09:03 PM

Catfish?

I kinda think its relevant here... lol

Yes I have watched it. Thats why you have to be careful when on these dating sites. You never know who your talking too!

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:47 PM

Yes it all depends on how he approaches me....whet I see in him ...he could be a geek or a muscular guy it does not matter?

No it doesn't matter. A bad boy sets fire in a relationship ( in a good way) a good guy can be boring.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:11 PM

What is that show about?

four smart nerdy guys with a hot chick across the hall....

Sounds boring!

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:06 PM

Hang on I'm still new to this whole online dating scene

You need my help?

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:57 PM

Hey im new here, hello to all, so glad to join you all.waving

Hello Im Lexx. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Nice to meet you. Hope you find what your looking for

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:49 PM

Be honest. What do you think of my profile?

Your youth works for you.

I don't understand how your listed profession can be "Engineer" if you are only age 21.

Since you are here just to make friends, your occupation really doesn't matter, anyway.

What kind of friends are you wanting to make on this site?

Just a regular friendship

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:45 PM

What makes you smile?

Having contact with my daughter. happy
(She is featured in one of my profile photos.)

I like that answer by you better. Imma go look at your profile so I can see her pic

FYI: My daughter was age 20 when I met her and age 22 when I legally adopted her. My profile photo of her with me was taken on 19 August 2011, the day that I legally adopted her.

She is very pretty.

You are pretty, too.

Thank you.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:37 PM

What makes you smile?

Having contact with my daughter. happy
(She is featured in one of my profile photos.)

I like that answer by you better. Imma go look at your profile so I can see her pic

FYI: My daughter was age 20 when I met her and age 22 when I legally adopted her. My profile photo of her with me was taken on 19 August 2011, the day that I legally adopted her.

She is very pretty.

Previous 1 3 4