Community > Posts By > sexxyandsingle

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:51 AM
I am the beast, feed rappers feed me Beats, I need a leash I'm untamed i need a Leash,

Hello and welcome to one+U enjoy your stay

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:41 AM
Good Morning Venice, flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hope you have a wonderful day flowerforyou

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:35 AM
yawn Night flowerforyou

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:31 AM
Edited by sexxyandsingle on Mon 05/19/08 08:38 AM
143 Is Not Just A Number, 143 Means I Love You

In text messaging slang, 143 means "I love you," 1 for the one letter in "I", 4 for the four letters in "love," and 3 for the three letters in "you".[

Send this to your wife. 143, 143, 143. If you're not cool like me then you have no idea what I'm talking about. It means you do not have children with cell phones, or you would know.
143 is the sum of three consecutive primes (43 + 47 + 53), as well as the sum of seven consecutive primes (11 + 13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31). But, that has little to do with this article.

Perhaps you've seen the Cingular, err At&T commercial with a little girl talking to her mom in a language similar to how she texts her friends. 143 is the shortened version of 'I love you'

And in case you have not figured out by reading this article, it's not a throwback to 1999

I use to blow my girl up with 143

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:23 AM
If i'm feeling her i'll blow her up love love love love love love

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:18 AM
Edited by sexxyandsingle on Mon 05/19/08 08:18 AM
Most sweetest woman on JSH flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched

sexxyandsingle's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:13 AM
RAW IS WAR
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:36 AM
I saiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Welcome flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:29 AM
Yea bro there good put em in the poem section happy happy drinker

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:14 AM
I heard them storm trooper helmets have x-ray vision :tongue:

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:13 AM
Your so beatiful Wendy smooched smooched smooched

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:05 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh MBDlaugh laugh laugh

You crack me up

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:59 AM
Yo, this is Nappy Boy radio live, with your boy Kevin We Love Rap music Listen, we Got a caller on Line one, Would you like to make a request ?

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:39 AM
Where is the law and order pic?!

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:49 AM
Thank you everyone for the feedback changed my outlook your right i would not of been comfortable, even if i was invited, and i have no reason to be mad at my friends, because i did not have plans with them anyway, happy drinker happy drinker happy drinker

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:42 AM

I would only be pissed if my friends broke off plans they already had with me to go there. If not then well, they have a right to a good kegger too. Just go out and do your own thing, make new friendsdrinker

i did i went to the club, by my self and i had a blast probbally had a better time by my self then at a fire, party

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:41 AM

did you offer to have a kegger at your place? if not, no. j/k

are your friends friends with this guy too?

Yea we where all friends at one point since gradeschool

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:41 AM

I would only be pissed if my friends broke off plans they already had with me to go there. If not then well, they have a right to a good kegger too. Just go out and do your own thing, make new friendsdrinker

true good point jill they didn't have any plans with me, So i guess i really have no reason to be mad

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:25 AM
So all of my friends Except me get invited to this big kegger Friday night, The only down fall im not invited the guy havin the party is dating my X so he won't let me go up there So all of my best friends go anyway knowing i can't go, and im not talking about aquentices, im talking about few my best friends, that ditched me out Should i be pissed ?! would you be pissed !?!

sexxyandsingle's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:16 AM
Nice tounge :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25