no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:48 PM

IS BACK
SO PUT YOUR
HARD HATS
ON
FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT..........
AND LETS GET DOWN TO IT.........

Tell me what you believe and why......and it doesn't count...if you say fairies, santa claus, or the easter bunny.....

Let's put it out...The Christians are open books for all the crap....so come let's see what all of you are about....

Peace Love and CHRIST JESUS who leads me.

I believe bible-thumping Jesus freaks like to be led by the nose...

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:44 PM

shockedOne of my work colleagues has just told me he is a heterosexual.surprisedI sit next to him.scaredI don't know what to do.shockedI want to treat him as I always did, but it's such a shock.surprisedI'm a bit intimidated by this.scaredWhat should I do?what

respect peoples lifestyle choices...hopefully he wont flaunt it in front of you...

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:42 PM
why..?

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:41 PM
syphillis...

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:41 PM
abortion is not a "moral" issue, women are more than incubators, a fetus is not a child, abortions are medical procedures that should be available legally and safely to any woman who chooses to terminate a pregnancy...

have a "moral" problem with abortion..? dont have one, or if youre a man, dont get a woman pregnant...whats the problem here?huh

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:11 AM
mars...go take a nap, mind your own affairs and stay out of the affairs of others...

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:08 AM
The impious presumption of legislators and and rulers, civil as well as ecclesiastical, who, being themselves but fallible and uninspired men, have assumed dominion over the faith of others, setting up their own opinions and modes of thinking as the only true and infallible, and as such endeavoring to impose them on others, hath established and maintained false religions over the greatest part of the world and through all time: That to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical;...
-- Thomas Jefferson,

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:02 PM

:tongue: I think the right wingers will be raptured right before Obama is sworn in.:tongue:

maybe taken away by one of the UFOs that keep popping up??
:wink:

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:43 PM

shades"If I can't have you,then no one else will"shades

smile2 How would this make you feel if someone said this to you?smile2

like I need to run and hide...

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:29 PM
Im thankful everyday that I dont get what I really deserve...

flowers
:angel:
:banana:

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:36 AM
"The bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that god doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."
— Anon

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:31 AM
dont know you and have no reason to...so, whatever others may say about you has no impact on me or my opinion of you...your life is your own, if you choose to put it up to public screwtiny (sp?), then expect the worse because thats what people will most likely see. And thats what happens with political figures...

smile2

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:28 AM

I think it's pretty cool how closely people all over the world follow our Presidential elections. That should speak volumes about our Country!Imo

dont take it as a compliment...spock

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:26 AM
..so, according to your post, drug lords rule the world...hmmmm...and your point is....??
spock

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:23 AM

They said "change is coming"

but it's still all the same. The far left nut cases and the far right facists still control every discussion and poison the well for every one

well..the "silent majority" was heard loud and clear with this election..lets hope they keep roaring...

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:20 AM

Well since news reporting has been lowered to tabliod toilet trash they can't handle multi task anymore...if they can't handle two partys how do you expect them to handle anything? the mind numb idiots they are... CNN. MSNBC. It's pathetic.

Geez???

you forgot the Cesar of the dumbing down empire..
FOX "News".
laugh

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:18 AM
I agree...why go to college, when you can always be a manager at McDonalds with only a High School diploma...? dont waste your time or money in higher education...a career in fast food administration is right at your fingertips...

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:16 AM

I want him,...real baaaaaad....devil

Yeah....you want him in federal prison.:wink: laugh laugh laugh

arent you a clever boy...?
:wink:

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:11 AM

I thought I was happy because it was finally over

now I'm not happy cause the hatefulness and viciousness just keeps going on.

wha...? you thought things were going to change over-nite?
spock

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25