Community > Posts By > symbelmyne

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:10 AM

Africa is a continent?!

(im kidding!)

I wouldnt bet against Dubya not knowing that as well though)

he didnt, early in his administration he spoke about Africa as being a "great country"...(paraphrasing, but you can find the quote on the various Dumb-Bush quotations on the internet)

Hmmmmm....I bet that "secretly" you are in love with Dub-ya!laugh laugh

I want him,...real baaaaaad....devil

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:09 AM

SARAH PALIN Was not the cause of McCain's defeat. She energized the entire party. She is the real reason he did so well. McCain's handlers are a bunch of sore losers. The fact is they lost the election for him.

People will find out soon enough the difference between the lib loonie social engineering schemes vs moral values' place in having a self sustaining blessed society.

are you suggesting that Liberals are a-moral?...my,my,my Quicky..arent you the self-rightious one ..? guess theres a "special" place reserved for you in the after-life, isnt there..?
bigsmile

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:05 AM

Africa is a continent?!

(im kidding!)

I wouldnt bet against Dubya not knowing that as well though)

he didnt, early in his administration he spoke about Africa as being a "great country"...(paraphrasing, but you can find the quote on the various Dumb-Bush quotations on the internet)

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:03 AM
In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.
George Orwell

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:54 AM
Im hoping that when the Rapture comes, those 46% will be the ones who dissapear...

laugh

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:52 AM

I am so sorry that our President Elect has been left with such a terrible mess. What comes to my mind is that once again a black man has to clean up the mess created by the spoiled frat boys. It seems they had a party at the expense of the american people and will be counting their blood money untill they are dragged to hell by the grim reaper. I know Barack has the fortitude to get things right and am comforted by this.

if reagan could fix carter's mess in 2 years, Obama had better be able to fix it in 4... Carter left in way worse condition than we're in now. inflation and unemploymnent was double what we're currently looking at.

What color is the sky in your world??, you are comparing the legacy of the Carter administration to the nightmarish hell that 8 years of Hurrican George left behind??? Walk in the park for Reagan...

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:43 AM
Over here the general feeling is relief to see Bush gone and that someone like him didnt take his place..frankly, there is a "wait and see attitude" to see how long Obama serves, we expect he wont be around for very long..there are several posters on Mingle that fit the profile of the lunatic fringe that wont hesitate to "take out the: (black, muslim, etc..fill in the blank) man".

Naturally I hope thats wrong, but just a sampling of what gets posted here is enough to convince me that the idea isnt all that absurd...

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:28 AM
only women bleed...

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:26 AM
:laughing:

no photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:25 AM
Symbelmyne..its out of a book.. anyone who knows it, will understand why I picked the name..

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:26 AM
personally I dont like seeing any public displays of affection, somethings should just stay private, like in dirty movies or in public restrooms...:angel:

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:25 AM

Palin in 2012 Baby!!bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana:

blushing

Condy Rice...dont discount her as the Rep poster gal for 2012..

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:22 AM
myheadhurtsfromreadingyourpost....noway

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:15 AM
I joined when it was still "just say hi", I liked that much better because thats pretty much what Im here to do....

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:08 AM

I hear Alaska is pretty darn cold. laugh laugh laugh

only in the winter...

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:08 AM

i will not work anymore and pay little taxes. live off the land

can you handle that?

ah..the sourdoughs love folks like you....
:wink:

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:35 AM
nicotine is actually more addictive than heroin..yet, its legal...

inhaling it is also the quickest way to get a "fix"..cigarettes are the best device for introducing nicotine into the body...(disclaimer: I got that from the movie The Insider)..

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:32 AM
a black man in the white house...poetic justice...
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:30 AM

is it chemically a problem or a mental thing?

to me addiction is all in the mind. I could never see how one gets addicted to anything unless their minds want that. I just control my thoughts better then one who chooses not to so i see it simpler then the restsmile2

then you have never faced dealing with an addiction..consider yourself lucky...

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:27 AM
Im just here to take notes....
glasses

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25