Community > Posts By > Duttoneer

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 08/06/23 12:34 AM

Unit 4 plus 2.

waving Good morning delightful.

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/05/23 11:06 AM
For me it's the eyes that highlights their oriental beauty. I have not dated a woman from the Far East, there are very few here in the UK.

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/05/23 10:42 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Sat 08/05/23 10:44 AM

A very Happy (Belated) Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/05/23 10:26 AM

S Club 7

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/05/23 02:12 AM

If you believe in the Bible, it tells us the story of the man Lazarus who had been dead for four days before Jesus Christ the son of God resurrected him back to life. Read. John 11:1-45. ESV. This was another miracle, and an illustration recorded in the Bible of the power of Almighty God, and the hope for us all in the resurrection.

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 08/05/23 12:05 AM

I'm puzzled here, are you already in some kind of romantic relationship with them or not, I have assumed not. Before you do anything, how do you know she is not interested in you, have you asked her out on a date. If yes, and she said no, then I agree with what others have said here, you must walk away. If you have not asked her out, she cannot be aware of your romantic interest in her so has not shown any interest in you, it happens. The best course of action is to ask her out and see where it goes in my opinion, and stop guessing about whether or not she is interested, life is full of surprises. Good luck.

That is the thing buddy
i won't let her know about my feelings for her
but yeah thats true im intrested in her another thing is once i tried to told her but
she directly said
if u have something important than txt me
so i leave the topic and asked her the random questions

Women are like that you have to chase them, if she wants a text then send her a text asking her out, it can't begin until you start dating her. If she doesn't reply to your text, then I think you have gotten your answer.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 08/04/23 11:54 PM

LDR's require too much effort, patience, trust etc. I wouldn't want to spend sleepless nights worrying about my far away honey booboo.

True, but I think honey booboo will be worrying about his far away sweety booboo as well, so they make a plan to be together. :smile: LDRs can and do work.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 08/04/23 11:24 PM

Pharaohs, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 08/04/23 01:11 PM

Herman's Hermits.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/03/23 11:58 PM

Barron Knights, The.

waving Good morning Ann and delightful and everyone here in Mingle2

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/03/23 01:34 AM

I'm puzzled here, are you already in some kind of romantic relationship with them or not, I have assumed not. Before you do anything, how do you know she is not interested in you, have you asked her out on a date. If yes, and she said no, then I agree with what others have said here, you must walk away. If you have not asked her out, she cannot be aware of your romantic interest in her so has not shown any interest in you, it happens. The best course of action is to ask her out and see where it goes in my opinion, and stop guessing about whether or not she is interested, life is full of surprises. Good luck.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 08/03/23 12:49 AM

UB40

waving Good morning all.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 08/02/23 01:05 AM

There seems to be no solution, and the information is hard to distinguish.

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place. Stay in the forums you might just find what you are looking for here, and you have a made a start. :smile:

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 08/02/23 12:59 AM

Ronettes, The.

waving Good morning all.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 08/02/23 12:42 AM

As someone once said on here, "You can't expect to find the one for you living next door". Very true, you need to cast a wider net. How far you are prepared to look for a partner is a personal choice, everyone is different, but if and when you do find that 'one for you' maybe distance will not matter at all.

You cast a wider net, and attract many many scammer who are willing to relieve you of all your precious possession. Also impossible to date or know a person in another country, next door neighbor is the only way. If you can't impress your co-worker or next door neighbor, something is wrong with you. You will never be able to get a woman so far far away, trust me.

You are right. You need to tread very carefully, scammers are always there near or far, but you can make it happen you can find 'the one' for you. Nothing in life comes easy is often heard spoken about in many things. There is an old proverb about finding love which I like, it says this :-.

"Love isn't finding someone you can live with . It's finding someone you can't live without."

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/01/23 11:34 PM

Overlanders, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/01/23 02:12 AM

Applejacks, The.

waving

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/01/23 01:57 AM

As someone once said on here, "You can't expect to find the one for you living next door". Very true, you need to cast a wider net. How far you are prepared to look for a partner is a personal choice, everyone is different, but if and when you do find that 'one for you' maybe distance will not matter at all.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 08/01/23 01:05 AM

Yes.

waving Good morning all.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 07/30/23 02:25 AM

Oasis.

waving

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next