Community > Posts By > sportybrawn

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 06:29 PM
hi

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 11:06 PM
There are benefits to having no pic too. You can see who lives by heart if they talk. Personally I don't want just a face first.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 09:22 PM
A badly wounded soldier was coming home from war on a train. He was blinded and lost limbs in battle. He didn't want to be a burden on his parents, so he called ahead. He said: "mom and dad I understand if you would not want the burden to care for me and there is a place I can go for the remainder of my life. If you want me to pass on by, just tie a white rag around the tree in the front yard. I'll see that and keep going." They were shocked. - So while riding the train, he asked a man sitting next to him to look for the white rag by the brick house off in a distance from the train at the next stop, it would be a number of miles ahead. He explained his situation and his previous conversation with his parents. Since he was blind, he simply needed helpful eyes. The man soon began to weep. The soldier was curious, so he asked what was wrong. The man said: "soldier you are so loved", and he then explained. He said: "soldier, there have been white rags on every tree for miles now, long before your house. Go and enjoy life with your mom and dad who love you dearly." With that, the train stopped. The soldier hobbled off the train led by the man. His parents ran to him with tears of divine love and took him home.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 08:36 PM
Exactly....especially online. Most just either look, or are here for wishful thinking I guess.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 07:56 PM
Single, Charlotte, NC.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 07:43 PM
If women ruled the world, we wouldn't blow each other off the map anymore. Instead, we would simply nag each other to death.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 07:27 PM
Lol

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:16 PM
Single. Some who have been married ask me "what's wrong"? I ask them "what's wrong with married people"....they don't stay married. Hmmmm

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:07 PM
Exactly .....young guys think with the little head between their legs. We all know, we used to be right there...lol. Companionship eventually out ran my stupidity....much better now.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 04:44 PM
Agree. We are attracted by what we value. It is like flavors, we all have favorites. What attracts us reveals us too.