Community > Posts By > Sharon31216

Sharon31216's photo
Sun 03/02/08 04:11 PM
I think before you start getting so upset you should wait until you find out for sure if you can have children or not. I understand its hard to not worry about, because i know I would. Also, if the worst did occur, have you ever thought of adopting?

Sharon31216's photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:05 AM
i am having some coffeeflowerforyou .. i had to work at 7am this morning. booo

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:29 PM
i like that one!!laugh

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:55 AM
used to have my nose pierced til it fell out one night.. and i have a tattoo that means butterfly on my wrist, its for my sister

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:04 AM

It's all good...it's my b-day! :tongue:

Happy Happy Birthday!flowerforyou

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:04 AM
The sun is trying to shine here in Mass, which always puts a smile on my facehappy

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:52 AM
Good morningflowerforyou

Sharon31216's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:31 AM
:heart: :smile: good morning my friends

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:59 PM
Welcome Back!! flowerforyou

i hate when i cant come on.. like last week i worked so much I didn't have time to come on, i missed everyone so much!:cry:

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:57 PM

People who think that someone is interested in them because they viewed their profile are stupid.

You mean the 3000 views i have frommen and women don't mean they all want a piece of me? ohwell

we all want a piece of you lol:smile:

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:51 PM

I don't get it

i dont get it either lol

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:48 PM

I am aware there are as many different views and attitudes as there are people but some expectations and reactions I simply do not understand.

- Who gives a tinker's damn which and how many people have viewed your profile? Maybe something you posted made them want to see who would say that. Maybe you're attractive and they want a closer look. Perhaps they're curious about what part of the globe you're from. You have a profile on the internet for crying out loud. Were you somehow unaware the ENTIRE WORLD can now see you??

- Why would you think everyone who views your profile is going to or even should say hello? Perhaps after a closer look they discovered something incompatible with their priorities. Are you dull and uninspiring? Or maybe they thought you were ugly after all and lost interest. Maybe they're just new to this and too shy to write. If you're so interested in them why don't YOU write??

- What do you care about someone else's preferences or standards? So what if they don't want to date someone of this or that age or height? How is it any of your concern if they're attracted to a certain body type or race or religion or hair color or toenail shape? This is like calling someone morally bankrupt because they don't appreciate a certain ice cream flavor.

- Why would you ever fight with anyone on the internet? It's like joining a teenage drinking contest. The longer it goes on the more attention you draw to the fact you're a giant immature screaming @sshole with the IQ of a casserole dish. Do yourself a favor and shut up.

- This one is for the ladies: A photo to show your figure is appreciated; but after posting pictures of yourself in your bikini, lingerie shots, photos of you in a Penthouse Pet pose on your bed, then describing how much you like sex... Why on earth do you whine about getting lewd emails and IMs??!? Who do you really think you're kidding?? That asinine tag at the end of your profile "Don't contact me if you're only interested in one thing" isn't going to stop any of it. With pictures like that the leeches aren't reading your profile.
- The guy's side of this: Why do you think women are interested in seeing your scrawny frame shirtless in the bathroom mirror with your cell phone blocking your head? If you don't have a Mr. Universe physique don't try the pose. It ain't working.

And finally

- What does it matter what anyone else out here thinks of you or what you have to say? Well the sun not rise tomorrow? Will your dog stop loving you? Will the magnetic field somehow reverse polarity sending all the silverware hurtling into the oceans? You'd worry a lot less about what others think of you if you knew how seldom they do.

well said, thank you!:smile:

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:21 PM
Welcome to JSH!flowerforyou

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:59 PM

My right hand would never ever do that to me lol

lol laugh laugh

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:59 PM

I've faked. but i think now if i had sex i wouldnt have to, its been forever since i have and i'm sure it'd be quite pleasurable lolflowerforyou
at some point you will have to. Most guys have no timming for being horney

i know thats why i said i've faked lol

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:56 PM

I've faked. but i think now if i had sex i wouldnt have to, its been forever since i have and i'm sure it'd be quite pleasurable lolflowerforyou

lol, may I extend an invitation........bigsmile

hahah you're funnyflowerforyou :wink:

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:53 PM

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:50 PM
Good Aftnernoon everyone! :smile:

Sharon31216's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:50 PM
happy happy :heart: i'm happy too

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25