Community > Posts By > abhimaxlonely

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 12:50 PM
guess with such nice ppl there is a hope on this site

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 12:41 PM
jst wondering if all sweets originated from bengal ?

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:42 PM
hi how r u ?

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 06:44 AM
well we chose our conclusions on the experience and besides if we can find god if we search with a true and hsnt hrt so y cant we find a person to luv us for the life , so i still belive search otherwise u would jst be a person who nvr opened his hrt as to afraid to connect it , and as the saying goes nothg is found till searched for .

no photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:50 AM
well said and thnx for the help but we r not here to judge ppl ,some of us dont even use the sightest of brains to figure out the missing cues about a persons statement and beside meeting some stranger is differnt thn talking to someone here using a fake name or location depriving u of ur privacy and leaving u exposed and used and with scar for not trusting again closing doors for the rite ppl .

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:23 AM
i read through profile and talked to ppl but alwys turns out tht they dont mean the words they write on the profiles which is either for privacy or they just like to see how others reply when they lie , so the question is wheather should we trust someone here or not ??

no photo
Thu 06/06/13 12:00 PM
well to ans ur question beauty does come bfr brains nowadays accpt it and knw it but it doesnt mean brains dont count it jst means sometimes a guy does want a mind combat he needs a patner a frd ,gf , wife or whtever u like to call ,to use ur inner and outer beatiful to make his wrld beatiful and thts the truth with a bit of bitternes in it
and with apologise as well to ppl i hurt by sayng this