Community > Posts By > Loydvalentine

Loydvalentine's photo
Wed 09/21/16 10:55 PM

From anyone who wants to send me money, of course I'd have to provide my banking details first. ....I'm waiting for all you generous princesses and troubled princes out there
I will send you too handsome. Where are you living?

Loydvalentine's photo
Wed 09/21/16 10:54 PM
His hunks.

Loydvalentine's photo
Wed 09/21/16 10:49 PM
Hell yeah, remember me in ur paradise.

Loydvalentine's photo
Wed 09/21/16 10:48 PM
I want a message from any handsome looking man. #winks

Loydvalentine's photo
Mon 03/11/13 07:39 AM
Best of luck brother
And i truly hope you find your way
To make your dreams come true
Be Blessed !

happy
KiK

Bless u too KIK. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping dat God will send me a guardian Angel.

Loydvalentine's photo
Sat 03/09/13 10:10 AM
Hello everyone, i wanna move to Europe or Australia. I'm an amateur footballer with a local side here and I also have a degree in music. I need to move and pursue my soccer dreams in any part of Europe, Australia or even Asia. I'm financially ok. All I want is a true friend and guide, someone who will help me as a citizen of the country I think I'm safe. Plsss write me so we can chat more. Bless.

Loydvalentine's photo
Thu 03/07/13 08:51 PM
Nigeria is the third largest oil producing state in the whole world. A stunch member of OPEC and big brother to other African countrys. There re many companys and enterprises here. Eg telecommunications, textile, oil companys, construction companys nuemrous to mention. Tourism is just a plus to what Nigeria got. Americans, Asians, Europeans & others work in da oil and construction companys respectively and even in University some teach foreign languages like .. Chinese and German. No doubt Nigeria is a rich nation.

Loydvalentine's photo
Thu 03/07/13 08:17 PM
Europe it is especially Munich and armsterdam. U.S.A cos of my rap career. Plss I someone to send me American invitation letter.

Loydvalentine's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:34 AM
Looking for my lost rib. Where is she?