Community > Posts By > akennie71

akennie71's photo
Wed 07/01/20 01:42 PM
Good day All . You All have Spoken well . The question came about because an old friend was scared in Committing to any man due to the Crash of an earlier marriage . Built a wall around herself . Wrote this and Sent to her which is why I needed to share

akennie71's photo
Fri 06/26/20 01:04 AM
What Are You Committed To ?

Are You Committed To Your Work , Family , Friends , Colleagues And Neighbours OR Are You Committed to making Yourself a Better person ? Are You Committed to Your Relationship ? Are you Committed to making the best out of an Uncertain Or Awkward Situation ?

There Goes a Saying That Little Drops make a Mighty Ocean

It's the 6th month of the year and Covid 19 Issues has taken a Chunk Of Our Time , Income and Relating With One Another . Look b4 you Leap OR Stay Safe has been Our Logo . Physical Or Social Distancing Is the Norm

Despite This , Another 6 months lie ahead to Achieve Our goals , aspirations & dreams for this year . The Riskier Part is The Figures from The Infections keep Rising thereby putting Us at Risk .

Since I Desire the Best of the best for you , It's Time To take Your activities by the Scruff of the Neck , Make do of the time Left this year and push in Your best . For Me , That's what I have been Doing

To Your Continuous Success Always

akennie71's photo
Thu 06/25/20 01:17 AM
Glad to be hear . Integrity , honesty , truth are my watchword . No time for distractions