aphroditiegirl80's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:12 AM
Hello, I have only been on just say hi for a few months now and I have to say that this site like others has some wonderful people and some not so wonderful people!! But I think I have found my wonderful person!! He and I started talking about a week after I joined. We hung out and found that we were a lot more compatible that we first thought!! His kids like mine and visa virsa. I loved his kids right off the bat and he enjoys mine and for me that was a big deal. As we hung out our conversations became more and more frequent and longer in leangth untill we were talking like 2 or 3 times a day or more, for as long as we wanted, sometimes untill our phone batteries died..lol and I realise, even if he hasn't yet, that i will be with him for the rest of my life!! lol I went with my kids and spent the weekend with his family and we just seemed to fit. Everyone stepped into their place and things went so smoothly I was convinced and am convinced that god and Just Say Hi brought us together for a reason. I truly care about him and he for me and life couldn't be any more blissful than it is right now..I am still on this site and still meeting new friends but i am no longer looking for my mr right!! i beleive I have found him and if there turns out to be wedding bells, well, i'll let you know...untill then..good hunting..good luck, and remember don't look so hard cause it'is when you least expect to find it that love comes knocking on the door!!

aphroditiegirl80's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:59 AM
you are young yet...i know the feeling, I love the father of 2 of my kids with my whole heart and he can't or won't love me back...but yo know what it isn't the love that hurts!!! it is the facte that she is refusing your love that hurts!! And after you cut ties and leave her to stew in her own pot..so to speak...it will get better but you have to be able to cut those ties totaly!!! cause untill the noose around your heart severs compleatly it still chokes and holds you and you are not free to give your heart to someone else!! The only way to move on is to let go!! i have had to do it and now here i am!! easier said than done I know, but it is 100% nessicary!! And untill you do you can never truly love someone else not even yourself...

aphroditiegirl80's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:42 AM
I think that real love, true love, whatever you want to call it is out there and it is not the act of loving that hurts. On the contrary the act of loving is a joyfull bliss!! It is how human nature twists love to make it something fleeting. Human nature is to be insecure in our feelings, it is to doubt and not trust and expect,forget and become complacent, it is truly ourselves that make love hurt...we let human nature get in the way of what real love is...
think about when you first get together with someone and everything is perfect...you lisin to the person you are with, they make you laugh, you enjoy eachothers company to the fullest, you try to remember everthing that other person has told you, you spend every dime on that person to show them they are the most important person to you, you drop off of the face of the planet and neglect friends or family for that person and you are happy doing it!!! Why?? Because you are unwilling to see anyhting that human nature makes you see....that is why I say it is not love that hurts..it is the effect of human nature and how it corrupts our perseption of love that is painful!!!