Community > Posts By > rocket_kat

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:54 PM
Nope :P

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:10 PM
Ran a small-time street-fighting tournament, promising that the winner would collect the proceeds from the admission. However, ran off with the money and is now living a life of luxury in Cancun.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:29 PM
Carefully clips coupons from the Sunday paper to create a "hundred-times-larger-than-life" photo mosaic of her portrait to paste on a billboard advertising their candidacy for president.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:21 PM
I am shooting the breeze, because talking is fun and I feel weird today.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:18 PM
Mechanic

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:26 PM
Outdoor Product Demonstrator

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:18 PM
*Unmotivated*

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:04 PM
I'm genuinely curious as to how people feel about the limitations we place upon ourselves because we are taught it's how things simply 'are' when we are young.

For instance, boys play with cars and tractors and dirt while girls play with dolls and toy cooking sets and makeup kits. Why do we do this to our children? Why don't we let them decide without the constant pressure of advertising from television? Boys can be nurturing and caring, girls can be mechanically-inclined and rough-and-tumble.

It extends to our present state. It's generally okay for a man to maintain a lower standard of hygiene than a woman. Why can't a man be pretty? Why can't a woman get her hands dirty working on a car? Why does a woman have to have flawless skin and shiny hair?

All kinds of people are genuinely beautiful inside and out, yet overlooked because they're not the type of person you'd see on a magazine cover. How do *you* feel about these divisions we've imposed upon ourselves?

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:59 AM
haha, I'm different in my own way. I'm confident enough in my appearance, for what it's worth.

I'm just saying what I know based on experience and conversation with many friends and family members. I'm not defending those who feel as though they're not attractive, but neither am I attacking them.

There are days when I don't feel pretty. there are days when I feel like everyone should bow before my magnificence (albeit very rarely). I personally don't hold to the ideals that society has imposed upon us, I just do my own thing and let come what may.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:52 AM
Event coordinator

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:51 AM
I think you're okay, but too short and too young for me :P

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:28 AM
I like dark hair on guys, but I seem to prefer lighter hair on women, like reds and blondes. @_@

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:26 AM
Welcome to JSH. It's weird, but fun o_o;;

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:25 AM

Aww, and here I thought the Star Wars geeks would *love* Lobacca, the female jedi wookiee

*registers the subdomain http://lobacca.backhairbeasts.com*

Thanks.

I think I threw up a little.

Should probably let the topic get back on track!

What about hair colors? what are some of the preferences here?

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:23 AM
Aww, and here I thought the Star Wars geeks would *love* Lobacca, the female jedi wookiee

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:13 AM

Shaved. Oh, wait, we're talking about the hair on your HEAD! My bad.

Booooooooo

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:12 AM
haha, hair is awesome. My favorite thing to draw next to eyes

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:06 AM
I'm doing it.

Putzing around online is my ultimate time killer.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:57 AM
Society has indoctrinated us with the belief that there is an "ideal woman" a perfect shape and look that we have to achieve in order to feel desired. Sometimes women actually believe they're not pretty.

Other times, they're fishing for compliments. It's not always easy to tell.

Your best bet is to be sincere and hope that it comes through.

rocket_kat's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:38 AM

I tend to prefer longer, well-kept hair on girls AND guys. I think it's just cus I'm a rennie and it seems more romantic to me. But I love running my fingers through long hair

If I grew my hair out you couldn't run your fingers in it. Your hand would get stuck. laugh

LOL, nice~

Yeah, there are exceptions, like incredibly curly hair, or very thick, coarse hair.

What can I say, I'm picky

but its still soft :cry:

Awww, It's okay. Short hair can be cute, too. I just have my preferences, is all.

As for my hair, I do whatever the mood strikes me to do. Ponytails, half ponytails, pigtails, down, clipped back, up in a bun. As long as it's clean, I usually look OK :)

Previous 1 3