Community > Posts By > Bot_Hunter

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 06:14 AM
Is anyone Real in Columbus?

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 06:06 AM
Edited by Bot_Hunter on Sun 07/12/20 06:06 AM

One post in three and a half years? That's not trying very hard.
yes i post only 1 times in this forum but am using at meet tools at this apps:blush:..and i tried others dating site as well..:blush:

I'm not allowed to tell you why, but it's not you, check for local events, speed dates, etc. Most cities have that, if you're a member of your local church they likely have singles events too.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 06:36 AM
I am a real girl who just wants to chat

can i make a suggestion?
if you want to chat or aren't getting attention from men, you should add a full body picture and write something about yourself on your profile so you don't look like a bot.

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 06:34 AM
What's your opinion on that? Is it Okay or Not??

Depends on what you would do if it became public domain? Me, i wouldn't care, i would post it myself on an adult website, because it just doesn't bother me.. but some would care, and if you feel like it getting out could ruin your name or life, than don't do it.

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 09:07 PM
Maybe because it’s more comfortable than sitting

hahahaha..
this made my night

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 09:06 PM
I've only ever dated older, my first GF when i was 16 was 28, my next was 36 when i was 22, and my ex wife was 45 when i was 33. Now that i am 39, i want to go younger, yet i am worried about that because I've spend my whole life with older women, i generally have more in common with a 50+ woman than a 25yr old, but i want kids, and I don't think I'll find a 45+ year old woman who wants children, and as women age it gets dangerous anyway, and love is one of those things that you forget about yourself and become selfless.. So i totally understand the age matters thing, but as a male that has only ever been with older women. i would say some men are just wired for mature women. Oh, and yes physical love with an older woman is a different experience.. my friends with younger or the same age.. it's just not the same conversation.

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 08:53 PM
This topic does not make sense.

It's a topic of discussion that sounds like what my ex-wife tried to pull, which is basically trying to justify being a terrible person.

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 05:45 PM

men with their shirts off
penis pictures
pictures with children
pictures with pets
poor grammar/spelling

Absolutely, I hate women's profiles with Penis Pictures.. that is definitely a "hard" pass.. Especially if it's bigger than mine.. ;)

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 05:39 PM
You can't stop it, but you can disable them from messaging you, or if you suspect that they are bots, scammers, you can adjust your distance settings or age settings to attempt to stop them, assuming they actually read, care and are not computer animated.. Or.. You can stop being sexy.. that would work too.. ;)