Community > Posts By > Def03

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:31 PM

I think we have to be comfortable with ourselves before we can decide if we're destined to be alone or not.. Once we do that I think that we realize we're ok if we don't meet "the one" and know we won't settle for "anyone"...

I so agree. I was so afraid to be alone. Just the process of dating people made me realize what I wanted and how I expected to be treated. I took the good from all of the failed dates and relationships only to realize...Who I am and What I need.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:24 PM

Its good to have standards but they shouldnt be physical. Thats already in play to to pheromones. but I have to admit I want someone with morals.....that is a big want.

The problem with pheromones Def, is that they are masked by many things these days.. Perfumes, soaps, colognes, birth control pills..

I think that we must be physically attracted to someone but what attracts each of us may be different.. Physical attraction isn't always looks.. I have found someone attractive that others haven't and sometimes someone might not have been that attractive to me when I first saw them but I talked to them and got to know them and I became attracted to the whole package....

Women can totally do that, but a man cant. If a man is not attracted to me, he is not going to be no matter how great I am. Been there and tried it...it is no fun. yawn I know that sound ignorant it just my experience

I understand what you're saying.. I think those experiences just prove you've met shallow people, guys have the same problem... I find it hard to think men aren't physically attracted to you, you're a very pretty lady...

Thank you but it happens. Im am pretty but dont have alot of "personality" lol....men have probs with that

Well then they don't know you that well... I've seen a lot of personality since I've noticed your posts... I wonder how much personality these men have and if they mean "you don't have "cleavage" personality"...

Your the Winner. Yes I am lacking cleavage. If your not attracted your not attracted. Majority of men Need that. It genetics..like women to tall strong men

I had a small cleavage most of my life.. If that's what a man is looking for then he should go to a go-go bar b/c he's not looking for much else.. Any man that ever says to me or in front of me "I like big boobs or I'm a boob man" well they're not taken as more than a perv in my book...

They dont have to say it....just look in the garages...lol
I will never tell someone they are ignorant, but Ive talked to many men that still think in the 40's.
Who isnt a little Perv....lol Id fibbing if I said I wasnt.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:16 PM

Its good to have standards but they shouldnt be physical. Thats already in play to to pheromones. but I have to admit I want someone with morals.....that is a big want.

The problem with pheromones Def, is that they are masked by many things these days.. Perfumes, soaps, colognes, birth control pills..

I think that we must be physically attracted to someone but what attracts each of us may be different.. Physical attraction isn't always looks.. I have found someone attractive that others haven't and sometimes someone might not have been that attractive to me when I first saw them but I talked to them and got to know them and I became attracted to the whole package....

Women can totally do that, but a man cant. If a man is not attracted to me, he is not going to be no matter how great I am. Been there and tried it...it is no fun. yawn I know that sound ignorant it just my experience

I understand what you're saying.. I think those experiences just prove you've met shallow people, guys have the same problem... I find it hard to think men aren't physically attracted to you, you're a very pretty lady...

Thank you but it happens. Im am pretty but dont have alot of "personality" lol....men have probs with that

Well then they don't know you that well... I've seen a lot of personality since I've noticed your posts... I wonder how much personality these men have and if they mean "you don't have "cleavage" personality"...

Your the Winner. Yes I am lacking cleavage. If your not attracted your not attracted. Majority of men Need that. It genetics..like women to tall strong men

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:05 PM

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:04 PM
you look so happy! Congrads on you new toy

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:58 PM
He has to be able to keep a conversation. About topics that dont include sex.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:55 PM
Edited by Def03 on Sun 07/12/09 04:56 PM

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:50 PM
No because you are. You just lost a crucial piece of you. It will take time to adjust. Bravo that you realize your feelings. Now work on them.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:48 PM

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:43 PM

* bite me*

I draw blood devil

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:43 PM

* bite me*

I draw blood devil

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:42 PM
I bite.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:35 AM

If soldiers want to smoke, let them smoke. If you make it illegal, you will cut armed forces retention, and recuitment in half at the very least. Very terrible idea. Good thought, but BBBAAAAAAADDD idea.

No doubt. And there's just something patently ridiculous about banning smoking for a soldier's "health and safety" while sending him/her into areas to be potentially shot or blown to bits.

Excellent! :banana: I can kick myself for not even taking that into account

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:28 AM

maybe Obama should just end the dam war,.:thumbsup:

I dont know...thats what started the last depression. There are no jobs to keep our boys employed.

Not really... THink about it. All these troops with all this money building in their bank accounts. Brink them home, that's a temporary stimulus in itself. If you lowered the taxes and stopped printing money to offset the inflation, that could start a small economic boom.

True...that is an interesting perspective. I wont lie... I want them home. I work of Fort Carson...and my perspective is different. Any of you Army Wives I take my hat off.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:23 AM
oh no no. I dont trust myself with a razor.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:19 AM
Start taking walks outside...even if you dont want to. The first few days its a chore but youll enjoy bidding your neighbors hello

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:15 AM
Edited by Def03 on Sun 07/12/09 08:16 AM

Okay, this was ONLY tongue in cheek.

I know...that is another one of those things...

pipe and smoke it..

tongue in cheek...

lead a horse to water...

I will go away now...I was just trying to discuss...it was NOT intended at the OP in any way shape or form..

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

What is the OP? I hear it from thread to thread.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:11 AM
Edited by Def03 on Sun 07/12/09 08:12 AM
curl*E*sue

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:03 AM
I would on the cheek

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:01 AM
Victor vexed Vivia's victory voyage.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25