Community > Posts By > Def03

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:15 AM

Tramp stamp flowerforyou

That reminds me of the movie Mall Cop....Loch ness Monster...lol

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:06 AM
ok ive read this so many times and ran away.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:41 AM
Ketchup!!!!

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:40 AM

orgasm

surprised
Speechless

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:39 AM
Short Shelia shows Sally some shoes.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:34 AM

Just piping up to say that Mormons are NOT polygamists. Mormons (also known as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) Do NOT approve of polygamy...at all.

Yeah they were told that if they didn't get in line that Utah couldn't be a state so they "discovered a new revelation" that changed their whole belief system.

Don't get me wrong my own people changed their rules on polygamy because they were tired of their Catholic neighbors burning them at the stake for it. In 500CE Rabbi Gershome wrote that we should not practice it in countries where monogamy is the norm. I don't know why we would let the goyiem decide how we live but since then it has just become culturally unacceptable in most but certainly not all Jewish sects.

So while I bash on the Mormons for their lack of principles, they aren't alone. The funniest thing is that the whole purpose of monogamy was that in Roman law only the first and "legitimate" son could inherit. So because of Roman inheritance laws, Henry VIII killed many of his wives (being the good serial monogamist that he was LOL) or divorced other and still didn't get his heir. Countless children have grown up without the benefit of a mother and father in the same home. BILLIONS of dollars have been spent on divorce lawyers. Political careers have been ruined. Whole nations have been affected. It all stems from Imperial Rome's inheritance laws.

I can feel your passionate regarding this subject. Im going to flip the coin. There is Good Men and Good Women. Bad Men and Bad Women. Divorce is always going to be there. Just because its a religion doesnt mean that divorce and children and broken homes are not going to happen. There is only one difference between adultery and polygamy. Polygamy the last name is the same and Adultery the last name is different.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:22 AM
ice cream

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:17 AM
MirrorMirror

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:00 AM
senseless snakes slither south.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:48 AM
Sigh/lint

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:45 AM
Cheese

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:42 AM
Sharris...beautiful. flowers

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:39 AM

There is only one way to love and its completely, in my book you love or you do not, when you start to measure it then you have a problem.

Love is not measurable. love love love
flowerforyou

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:35 AM
nah not really. Usually the friend start dating other people and gradually loss contact.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:33 AM

is the question why are so many ppl on the internet liars?

Its just not the internet. I think people have a tendency to lie. Just some do it better then others

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:29 AM
nope

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:24 AM
MY only advise DO NOT drink all your free shots....lol

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:23 AM
Dating is a unique ritual. It’s amazing on how so many people are good at it. It starts from lily pad to lily pad without the water rippling. The graceful dance from partner to partner until the proper mate is found. A casual smile and the polite “Hello” is the easy part of the ritual, but my graceful lily pad jump still needs work. I’m the fall into the water type. I only jump out just enough to fall in again. I look like a cat staring into the headlights of an on-coming car. I start by walking into walls, tripping over my feet, and manage to offend a majority of my dates. I try to be funny, but I neglect to remember that I’m not a comedian. Eventually I find someone who accepts that I’m a nut and partakes in my non-alcoholic drunken ritual. I am a duck among many swans, and I never heard of oven roasted swan. A period of two to six months then I find myself back at the lily pad. I do my best to find more ducks but the swans are readily available. I have found a few ducks, but a swan usually catches their interest. Rude! Personally I think I’m a pretty good looking duck. Now when I eat bad sushi I do resemble a frog, BUT I’m the best looking frog EVER! I do get disheartened. Who hasn’t? I baffle myself with one question: Why haven’t I found my sushi eating frog? Out of the millions of single people I still haven’t met a single partner that share the same moral, ethics, or wants.
I’ve been advised that I want it to much.
Who this IT? Is this a spooky clown that lives in the sewers of Pueblo? IT hasn’t introduced himself to me. I’m just a tad bit irate. I just want to explain that “YES” IT maybe be scary, angry, and occasional annoying, but I would still want IT. Does anyone have IT’s phone #. Knowing that dating is dysfunctional it’s amazing how I’m still belling flopping.
Then I’m told that dating is like a journey. If this is the case then I was suckered. My journey never takes me out of Pueblo. Can’t my journey take me to Australia or some private island? Where do I get my 1ST class tickets?
I’m coming to realize that I better get plastic surgery on my legs. My long frog legs are keeping me on the ground. It’s almost time for my next date.
I look at myself in the mirror and ponder:
Why do I date?
If my hopes are without life then why do I continue?
I look at my pedicure feet and glance at styled hair. I look at my eyes and evaluate my eye shadow and eye liner.
I glance at the lifetime supply of scope and the bought in bulk chewing gum.
My lipstick and lip liner are on the counter and my lips are eagerly waiting the application. I pick up the $60.00 bottle of perfume and look back at my reflection.
My eyes don’t gleam. I had a twinkle a few times in my life. Twice in my life I loved two men enough to sparkle. I’m dating because my eyes don’t sparkle. Maybe my eyes don’t shine but I know that it was there once. Maybe it wasn’t there for a long time, but I was happy until the end. I had a shine when I was with the wrong man. I only can imagine what I would look like when GOD partners me with a person that truly respects me.

Every flaw.

Every wall.

Every unintentional offense.

Isn’t that why we all are here? Just looking for our shine.

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:13 AM
They scare away surprised

Def03's photo
Sat 07/11/09 06:32 AM
It took me almost two years to get use to not have my children all the time. After a while I realized that I actually had time tto find myself. I now know what I like to do. I enjoy the quite walks. Life just slows down a bit. It a good reprieve.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25