Community > Posts By > CoolGuy718

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 03:09 PM
I'll never take dating advice from a woman. With much respect.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 05:52 PM
SpicyExel, maybe!

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 05:37 PM

Is this the fundamental reason why some men like to chase and women enjoy playing hard to get in return? Seems to be a lot of the reason a man feels he has to work hard to get "the prize." Whatever happened to passion in relationships anymore? Has this drained out because women stopped being "women" or rather "self sufficient" and can make their own decisions, their own money, have a choice in a guy? I was thinking this could explain a lot of what is really going with broken relationships lately. Today's woman is very different from what she was in the 20s on to about the late 60s. Seems like it could be a factor in the demise in a lot of relationships.

Guys, are you bothered by a feminist?

Is this the fundamental reason why some men like to chase and women enjoy playing hard to get in return?

No. People who play hard to get are just playing into a well known fact that people often tend to want what they can't have. Therefore by playing hard to get, they get extra reassurance that they are wanted and they are important. On top of knowing that there is someone who wants them, they put on an extra act. It doesn't last. Eventually they end up becoming Mr. and Mrs. very-available-for-you-right-now! Little Mr. and Mrs. Why-didn't-you-call,I-was-waiting!

I personally don't see feminism as a threat. I think women should make their own money, I can't imagine how it must have been like back in those days being expected to pay for everything. She should pay for her own ****, and on a date I'll make it known in a good way that I'm not paying for her food.

Don't forget a majority of women out there have dildos and vibrators in their handbags, pockets, fridges and drawers. Yet they its not the same is it. That example should tell you that feminism has its own limitations. Yes it empowered women (which is good), but not to the extent of meeting all their needs. In fact you could argue that feminism almost always benefits capitalism more than it does human relations.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:19 PM

I tell women what to do. Some have thanked me for it. I believe most women at some point want to give up control to a man they can trust and who is strong enough to take lead.

Not this woman. I get enough orders barked at me in the military; sure as heck not taking orders from a man in my private life. Enough is enough. I still think men can be strong without having to control a woman. Self confidence comes from within; not from taking control. True leadership isn't about control; its about teamwork. JMO

I don't think it's a question of 'control' in the way you seem to understand control. Control is stopping someone from taking a course they would take ordinarily, so that they can fit into your course or view of things so to speak. That is not what I do. I'm clear in what I want and how to get it. And there are women who fit very nearly within the radar of such a man. It's also not a question of strength. Strength goes without saying although I can link the kind of control you are referring to the associated inherent strength.

I am curious as to what situations specifically that a woman wants a man to take the lead. Perhaps control is too strong of a word and maybe lead is a better example. I have been racking my brains and I can't think of a single situation that a man needs to take the lead in; unless the woman is hysterical and can't be reasoned with. Hmm things like renovating, buying a house, a car, what to have for dinner, etc; these are all things you would discuss together wouldn't you think? Does a man really have to tell you what movie to go to; how to dress, what bills to pay? Just curious as to what your thoughts are. I only mentioned strength because you stated that " a man is strong enough to take the lead".

I will not tell a woman what to dress but I will definitely tell her you are not coming with me dressed like that, go and change. I will not tell a woman what to watch but I will definitely tell her am not watching that cr*p because I don't like it, its not my thing etc. In bed I will not ask a woman to bend over, I will tell her or make her do it. What I want you to understand is that all this telling is not done in the bare knuckle sense that my writing probably portrays, but there's a skill to it. As they say, its not what you do or say its how you do it. Dominating and being dominated does not come to your conscious awareness in the sense that me and you are engaging this topic. Its something you end up realizing when it has long happened and the very fact that you did not protest when it was happening is indicative that it must have been in complete alignment with your needs. Some women out there are in tune with this need and are actually quite fed up with having to make decisions.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:43 PM
I think interracial relationships should be encouraged through some kind of world wide policy. We humans live on this earth for roughly 70-80 years, then as if that unfortunate fact is not bad enough, we complicate the short spanned lives with questions such as should I consider blue and yellow? I want to date any white, black, asian etc who meets my criteria of attractiveness. To stand as a man you must have an independent mind, free from social programming that makes such questions such as race possible. Just do what you have to do you haven't got much time, and neither will you change the world.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:29 PM

I tell women what to do. Some have thanked me for it. I believe most women at some point want to give up control to a man they can trust and who is strong enough to take lead.

Not this woman. I get enough orders barked at me in the military; sure as heck not taking orders from a man in my private life. Enough is enough. I still think men can be strong without having to control a woman. Self confidence comes from within; not from taking control. True leadership isn't about control; its about teamwork. JMO

I don't think it's a question of 'control' in the way you seem to understand control. Control is stopping someone from taking a course they would take ordinarily, so that they can fit into your course or view of things so to speak. That is not what I do. I'm clear in what I want and how to get it. And there are women who fit very nearly within the radar of such a man. It's also not a question of strength. Strength goes without saying although I can link the kind of control you are referring to the associated inherent strength.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 02:56 PM