no photo
Sat 12/01/12 04:24 AM
ok, Guess i can start with my self....
Hmm, regular looking , seemingly mentally stable guy . planing a 2000km bike drive which ends up hitting goa goa, for christmas and new year....
anyone up for sharing the dias, feel free to respond.... my basics are very much in my profile...
varun

no photo
Sat 12/01/12 04:24 AM
ok, Guess i can start with my self....
Hmm, regular looking , seemingly mentally stable guy . planing a 2000km bike drive which ends up hitting goa goa, for christmas and new year....
anyone up for sharing the dias, feel free to respond.... my basics are very much in my profile...

no photo
Sat 12/01/12 04:20 AM
hey everybody, was just thinking about starting a thread so i could meet a good company for my christmas trip to goa, india, this december... just an attempt to meet some interesting people to share a laugh with....wat say?

no photo
Wed 10/17/12 09:37 AM

Well behaved women seldomly make history.

i wonder how would that quote of your's go with women like, mother teressa or florence nightingale...

no photo
Tue 10/16/12 12:46 PM
MY STUDY TABLE QUOTE...
" OF THE MANY WHO FALL, MOST DON'T WANNA GET UP AGAIN..,
ONLY A FEW THINK OF RISING...,
EVEN FEWER ARE THOSE WHO TRY TO RISE..,
BUT THE STORY MAKERS ARE THOSE WHO DECIDE AND ALSO RISE....
LIFE ALWAYS IS , WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE"

no photo
Tue 10/16/12 12:42 PM
Edited by seeking_serendipity on Tue 10/16/12 12:43 PM
1)be your own hero...
2) I believe..

no photo
Thu 10/04/12 04:40 AM
noway don't know which one is more attractive and eye catching ...your looks or your pen...they don't have a salute smiley here, or else would have loved to use that for your literary endeavours

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 08:26 PM
good morning world is how i start..
they laugh immediately on another retard..
my eyes have twinkle, soul without a scar..
a freshly built body ...and a newly beating heart,

i started the school , thought i was mr cool..
neither aware nor known to, mr rulers hidden rules..
it was only obvious that i was taken to sire to stand up on the stool
for the my fair lady, then on...i was merely a mule

the college was built on the same bricks too...
you were either the cynosure , or everyone's pick a boo..
the desires to build a little world of love and pals..
a vague distant dream , a silly requiem , which eventually flew,

profession was the name of life i was told ...
you build a carrier and go with destiny's flow...
Cinderalla would be awaiting you at the office floor ,
go and bring her home , with a lion's roar..
i thought the witch of Portebello has finally grown old ,
only to be reminded that life also has some hidden folds,

work job task and life...
mother , father siblings and wife...
crippled yet dragging it everyday silently with your core's strife...
fought, lost and left to rotten , is that my only possible demise,

they say this always was humanity's nature...
don't draw conclusions ...just behold .
many a moons have passed, since conscience was sold ..
all that is left now is just freezing cold ...

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 12:08 PM
hello little boy....where is your kite?
oh, it got wet in the recession rain ...waiting for it to get dry..
really,..hmm, no wonder there is no smile..
no, the smile is still there a bit in name of hope, but its a little wry..

oh my poor little boy...don't you try to cry...
lets use my political skills, to give u a new smile.
here..take my ballot number, do caste me your vote, and if possible even try to multiply..
believe me i am the only certified messiah here, dying to snatch even that wry smile..

ummm, but we did give it to you last time too..
but u didn't do anything in (except bossing around) in any session..
you are right son, but don't forget i was too damn busy , trying to bring you the recession
and let me refresh u, in case your memory has deleted it, bringing you misery is us politicians only profession

whoa ...whoa...go easy dude...
would be better if you do some work , rather than chucking just attitude..
don't u forget i still have the key..
do you want me to hand it to mr romney...

oh no son, don't u start the requiem....
give me one more chance to finish my great american dream...
last time i could only sell off your jobs and houses..
this time i promise i would choke your whole life stream...

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 02:01 PM
that's sure some heavy metal i read in a while ..lucid , precise and awe inspiring...
please don't publish them in a book for a while if possible..i am really broke, and wouldn't wanna try my luck on whether i could restrain myself from stealing it off the shelf...

no photo
Sat 09/29/12 01:32 PM
why is there always so much crowd in my street,
why is everyone so much distraught in my street,
the country's getting drowned, loosing breath each day
the people still won't stop the onslaught in my street....

every day i see all these, worth less kings and queens,
trying to waste time and energy, pursuing strange requiems,
all that every one will do is blurt some filth or pursue some innate dream,
every day the life seems more distort in my street...

who was born and who did die, with whom will whose happiness fly,
inspite of all averments, what they'd really do, they'd never confide,
no track of who went out and who came in the game,
just millions helpless lives,lying untouched in my street....

devils are the only gods here, to be human is a curse,
the moment u try following an ideology, even the clan is full of remorse,
they say the world isn't for idiots but for wise, and don't fall but instead rise,
but then why does everyone looks in hell in my street...

they always followed Gandhi, but only in words not in deeds,
his acts and gospels were made an wasteful creed,
the day they got the cherished chair, charred him openly for their never ending greed,
the only work father of nation is left with, is to sit on notes in my street

i am not some rushdie nor his mate,
neither a guevara trying to change his fate,
i have only two hands , working all day to live in a world of lust, greed and hate,
i am just nameless watcher sitting on a bench in my street...

no photo
Thu 09/27/12 12:21 PM

A month eh... you have posted 7 times. You need to try harder than that in order to make some friends and get anywhere. This isn't " Magic mingle2."

apologies if i sound offending, but its not about finding someone...its about finding "the one".. the difference between satisfying and satisficing might not be there for others, but surely exists in me..

no photo
Thu 09/27/12 11:24 AM
Edited by seeking_serendipity on Thu 09/27/12 11:25 AM
okay, here is what i would want to settle with... might sound flowery, but aren't we all here to add a little fragrance to our life..
so, what am i looking for...let see,
someone like water, turbulent yet nascent, powerful yet life giving, capable of destroying anything in seconds but still who chooses to let things be the way they are.. someone who can be the most essential aspect of my existence, without whom my life system is bound to collapse ... someone who knows that i am seeking the most vital aspect of my life, and is ready to live up to that level...
are you here?

no photo
Thu 09/27/12 11:20 AM
hey all, have been around for a month here now...and although many might want to call me a toddler in terms of my days here, but then i sure am a thinking one..
anyways, was kinda curious to know as well as share, what are all those serious searchers like me are looking for ...
mind sharing what exactly is the rough definition of the one you are looking for as your other half?

no photo
Tue 09/25/12 06:52 PM
Edited by seeking_serendipity on Tue 09/25/12 07:11 PM
i can hear your footsteps , right down the steps of my heart..
something in me tells me you're certainly here, even if we are ways apart...

sometimes like a early morning unfinished dream
or maybe like an entangled requiem ...
falling in my seas, a love filled stream ..
falling for me to finish my halloween

..wonder why can't you believe i am just your's
wonder what are my shortcomings that give us different shores..
you are and you have been my penultimate reason to live..
to be devoid of you has been this moon's only scar..

i can hear your footsteps , right down the steps of my heart..
something in me tells me you're certainly here, even if we are ways apart...

no photo
Tue 09/25/12 06:34 PM
seems like the army never stops defending its populace ...lol...chill Geronimo, its world ...and world has rights, and one of them is right of expression...:smile:

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 03:58 AM
hey buddy, correct me if i am wrong...but my usp is simple that every one is perfect in his/her own little ways...for eg. while you may not be able to tell anything about the polotical party system in india but you may well know more then anyone a zillion things about concrete..
but normally many of us forget what they actually are...the kind of persona they possess, and instead try to portray something else...
base line is, acting martin luther king will not make you one..but just being mr edmguy surely will impress someone...read your profile..your words really are good enough to give a basic clue into you..so just chill out...think calmly about how u converse with a normal friend who you are paly with and then possibly try to write a few lines to the girl u are interested in , in the same manner..mind you, most girls dont want a brad pitt or george clooney ...they just want a guy...and even if one goes by looks then unlike me, u sure are nothing short of robert downey junior..
best o luck

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 04:36 PM
hey all...do correct me if i am wrong..to me the pictures and profile represent the basic sketch of a person we see..if u like it, go ahead and try figuring out the entire painting..if u don't, feel free to watch another sketch..... isn't it a case that most of us first see the trailer and then decide to go for the movie, rather than just selecting it baselessly...(except of course, those profiles where even without any information we decide to try out on our gut feeling just for the heck of a nice looking face)

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 01:19 PM
hey all...well, to be honest iam normally a staunch supporter of the belief that ones emotions should be one's property for himself and solely himself ..but then i suppose it isn't bad to bring into open one's views on issues which have impact on almost everyone's lives..
and i also while writing this topic stand totally with each of us representing along with me the dilemma which many of us face, and only few can find answer to..
the reason is simple, like many others i am also one person who really believes in love ... and the search for that love is still very much present .although for the days i spent with the few women i bumped into on account of my fate, i did feel that the search is maybe over..but i think i was wrong. i probably acted a bit hasty in deciding , probably my brain made me loose my senses right at the time they were needed the most .
anyways , now i am back on track, and ofcourse on my search ...and since we all are equally confused in our searches so maybe i should tell you at least what love means to me,,,,
love for me is very simple to define, it means "nothing" just nothing, nothing before it , nothing after it , nothing when its around , its a feeling which surrounds you when you know that you have found someone who will never breach your walls of trust , who will always believe in you no matter what, an unflinching faith in you irrespective of what you are , what you do , how you live , and with whom... love is not about being physically together, its only about knowing that there is someone, that one,...the one before whom life leaves its importance , words go unimportant, feelings are non existent , there is no pain and no joy, its only just the two of you, no matter whether in physical proximity or not, but always together. you just know that no matter what i become, how corrupt i am, that one will always be there, just be there, like a wall which is impregnable, which always was impregnable..
its a colour which when you find you dont mind not seeing any other colour for the whole of your life..because you don't feel their need, ..they look so week to have any impact over you...
the scent of sand after rain, the pressure of a sea wave reaching the shore, the breathing we do, the fragrance of flowers, the falling of leaves , they all have one thing in common...they just occur irrespective of anything..no matter what the world becomes, no matter what the humans do....they just stay the same. because they are so unaffected by the happenings or anything else going in the world..they just occur...thats what i call love ...someone who just loves you because he finds you to be a part of him, just as the nature finds us all as assimilation of itself, in spite of what we do ....
the girls i meet normally, i feel there love for me has limits. and limits is the only thing i want to get rid off..i am tired of seeing it there in everyone..every one just wants to love for something, for a return, for a gratifiction, for something ..but my love starts only where limits end.. have we ever thought how god works, everyone asks him something or other, some complain others thank him. but he justs sit there and love them all, equally..without thinking anything of there sins or sane acts, because he is supposed to be inlove with them..

dont think of love as one of the many things in the world, cos its wrong. love is the only thing which is there in everything in the world. just try to connect with that one feeling and then love someone as that one feeling.cos then you are so easily beyond any mistrust, doubt, anger, frustration and everything else, with respect to your beloved. because then you only love him, not his acts. and if you happen to to do so even with someone having even a basic level of feelings, he will forever be yours..

1 3 Next