no photo
Fri 10/14/16 04:47 AM
thats a old condom commercial

no photo
Sun 01/10/16 01:58 PM
when i saw you for the first time, i was only expecting to get my mind blown away. i didnt know there were other things too))

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 01:17 PM
I promise to be with you until life decides to part ways with me. not just because i love you, but also because no matter how hard i try, i just cant find any task more important and enjoyable than sharing your company.

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 01:16 PM
okay.. this one is simple.. we all read those super amazing and breathtaking quotes on love and its expressions everyday .. how about making one ourselves. i sure have one to start.

no photo
Fri 12/18/15 09:38 PM
Edited by seeking_serendipity on Fri 12/18/15 09:48 PM
“so, i was thinking that its been 31 years and i still havent moved that butt. wish i was shakira, but since i am not so i indeed need to find some other alternative way of earning a living. here are the options-help me choose:
1)follow my ancestors and go to some caribbean of african country to become plantation labour, only except the stupid developed countries are no more colonising, and so, no more slaves needed (germany, usa, italy, spain, portugal, are you reading.. shame on you)
2) follow my neighbours, go to usa and start driving taxi, and help them get rid on unwanted population/cars filling their streets. more crashed cars= less cars on street, less gasoline used, clean environment. from the very first accident onwards i am helping earth.
3)join ISIS. high salary package, free guns with immense possibility of playing wolfenstein for real. only except that i cant speak arabic. so, little difficult to learn commands.
4)join al qaeda- even sent them a letter only to receive a reply that they arent recruiting no more after their leader was killed by SEALS(werent seals fishes, how come they reached so far as islamabad, without legs)
5)become a gigolo- damn good job, only except mr austin is yet to share his POWERS with me. grrrr.. stupid guy..
6)join N.A.S.A- .. except that i wonder how astronauts eject farts out of those suits. and if they dont, damn.. do they keep smeeling their own methane..
mmm, those are the options for now, will add more later.. right now, butt needs rest... other helpful people are welcome to send suggestions))”.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:04 PM
mmm, i tried..but she is blind, cant find you.laugh :tongue: :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 04:03 AM
simple.. tie a ribbon on your eyes

no photo
Tue 09/09/14 10:35 AM
i guess, for a married man , yes they do... :tongue:

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 10:12 AM
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
Marrying you messed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
everything you are not.

I love your smile, your face and your eyes,
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My feelings for you, no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell....
'

oh and about the writer..-
What inspired this amazing rhyme?
A bottle of tequila, one part lime !drinker

no photo
Tue 05/27/14 09:31 AM
hey everyone, need some help with a decision regarding switching my career lines.

have been working with my father in his business for a while now. but i dont quite feel its the place i should be. but my qualifications leave me with no choice (just a graduate with barely passing marks, finished in 5 years instead of regular 3 taken by everyone)...
anyways, i have been into writing for a while now. but i could call myself an amateur poet at the best. but then, i seriously feel that i can pursue some job related to translation or some similar which involves using writing skills. however, i have zero knowledge about my options and about how/where to start. can someone help?

no photo
Mon 04/07/14 01:15 PM
Edited by seeking_serendipity on Mon 04/07/14 01:27 PM
AND I WANT TO WRITE

and i want to write..
not just for the ones who i love,
or for the ones who i don't,
but just to give my words a flight.

who cares what did we get in return,
no one ever said they were joining in contractually,
it was we who thought its a give and take relationship,
i don't remember anyone ever confessed its so, literally.

then why bother ourselves with gifts and rewards,
happiness is in now and here,
you can either work to pick it,
or else keep trying to play your cards.

maybe you might just win a hands or two,
but the game in the end, you would sure loose,
for the victory wasnt about winning or loosing,
it was squarely about, doing the do.

no matter how experienced are we players,
its only when we falter that we see the games layers,
still we dont learn, just keep throwing dices one after another,
hoping against the hope, to be the giant slayer.

how long will you travel in these wasteful streets,
when will you remember, each life is discreet,
no matter how much laurels or praises do we get,
in the end we all reach the same graveyard fleet

don't toil so hard in name of bread and butter,
give yourself some room, from all this clutter,
why this mad rush to be the best white collar sheep,
no matter how panoramic, eventually its just a gutter,

this constant rhythm of hearts beats,
which keeps going unobstructed despite what we do,
its not just a coincidence, but is there for a purpose,
try to do some digging before its time to bid adieu

no photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:28 AM
WELL, THIS IS A DELIBERATELY UNFINISHED POEM AND A THREAD TO INVITE ALL THOSE LIKE ME, WHO ARE A BIG TIME FAN OF LEIGH AND WOULD WANNA ADD A FEW WORDS TO ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY. ANXIOUSLY AWAITING CONTRIBUTIONS.

once there was a lioness,
aaaaannnnddd there was a cat too ..
oh and there was this big flying wolf,
and there was a rat too ..

soooo, there was this lioness,
hey hair were all grey..
she lived in the kingdom of mingle,
and there she would always just lay,

she had been laid before,
so she wanted to get laid no more,
just a queen in her swimming suit,
trying to stick to her beautiful shore.

now, her face glittered with shining rays,
and she seemed to have all means and ways,
in fact, she even possessed a dazzling gaze,
no one would contradict whatever she says,

no photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:33 AM
CHAPTERS

there are some chapters of life,
which i really wish i could re-write.
not because they give me a sigh,
but only to to prove that i was indeed right..

there are some chapters of life,
they still knock into my brain.
they aren't just stray memories,
but efforts which went in vein..

at times i don't quite understand.,
why do people start things,
when they cant even bring it to an end.
as if their life is nothing but just a errand

anyways, the walk still continues,
and so does the growth of chapters,

no photo
Wed 03/19/14 12:44 AM
look at the bright side. the guy has got confidence to write his will and rationale despite his awareness about his limitations.

no photo
Tue 03/18/14 12:21 PM
are you sure your name ain't genius?

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:53 AM
interesting comment. but then, is objective conclusion not suppossed to be based upon laws of trial. how many of us are actually desirous to give that try. believe me, despite all the loud proclamations made, the truth is, not even 1 percent of the thousands who join this field is serious. they arent here for sake of attainment. but merely for sake of conceptual clarity, or some other pitiable reason. that is why they all end up in same sorry state in the end. however, the ones who do stick to the resolve and make their sacrifices, they do eventually attain success.
meditation isnt a circus where you can buy a 2 dollar ticket and hope the ringmaster to take you on a ecstasy filled ride. it needs patience, consistency of work, a high level of motivation, and most importantly, faith that despite what you are being told to do, you are doing to know someone called god. and even if everything you are doing is utter stupidity, he is observing your zest to meet him. and it isnt a coincidence that all religions almost unanimously lay emphasis on the faith aspect.
unfortunately, we have come to a stage where we only want to accept that which our mind can agree to. and meditation is all about getting rid of mind. and this incongruity my friend, cant be solved by discourses. we could keep debating one point to be right and other to be wrong. but then, none of it would ever bring us in confrontation with that truth which this so called meditation attempts to bring to our lives. it can only be attained with earnest desire to attain. an unquestionable faith to be precise.

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:32 AM
there is a common notion in west. they take yoga and meditation in purely scientific way. although it is true that it is a perfect science. but there is a catch. you need to patiently practice it under right guidance for a defined amount of time to understand the concepts. and although i am not sure as to how many will agree to this view of mine, but then, once you excel beyond the basic level in the field of meditation, you can yourself feel that all these energy related concepts automatically get clear.
anways, for those who are keen and are even ready to accept my words on "as it is basis" i might try explaining this concept of energy flow. its pretty simple. in hindu philosophy its said that our body receives a defined amount of energy everyday from the sun which is vital for our very survival. but we are able to retain only a small portion of it. the rest gets lost because of our inabilities to preserve it. the natural flow of energy in any human is from above to bottom. the monks have even defined the few pit stops where the energy stops for a brief interval before falling to next lower level. the lowest level is just above our genitals. those who have seriously meditated might be aware of these things. for others we can use simple examples. when we are horny we feel sensations in genitals, which is very common example of downward flow of energy. similarly, when we are under an extreme anger and yet are in some senses to observe how we are behaving, we might observe that there is a strong sensation in butt portion, right near the anus hole. in fact, there are many opportunities when we feel such sensations. this is commonly referred to as downward flow of energy.
on the contrary, when we really feel happy about something, especially of something humane, or something brings a excessive joy to us, we usually feel a sensation. some people feel it in stomach and call it goose bumps. while there are few who say that there are waves of some kind of joyous current reaching there heart. these are peculiar examples of upward flow.
however, while it is really easy to criticize such things as blurb, i humbly suggest that we shouldnt. the sole reason being, meditation is vastly different from concentration. and a large many of eastern , western and global gurus preach concentration in name of meditation. its only once you start trudging the right path and make some headway into it, then only such things open up.
but then, most of us are marred by our prior attitudes and so try to pursue even the field of meditation with dreams. unfortunately, i am yet to meet even one single person who started in this field with desires and reached anywhere.

no photo
Thu 02/27/14 11:27 AM
where is the wow button.. too good senorita..

no photo
Wed 02/26/14 12:11 PM
LET ME BE ON MY OWN

for a while, just let me be on my own,
for a while, could you please, just let me be on my own
the fact that i am alive, sure seems like a good enough song..

the day i decided to ask the winds for a share,
the winds returned the favor by passing on some breaths.
and the moment i started a dialogue with my loneliness,
the heart called me over to pass on its meth.

the story that was started by my very own hands,
i sure need to bring it to its penultimate end,
to ensure that day i die the life stands proudly on my grave,
i still need to make a few mends.

for a while, just let me be on my own,
the fact that i am alive, seems like a good enough song.

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 08:17 PM
okay.. where's the WOW button .. bang on target

Previous 1 3