Community > Posts By > ru469

ru469's photo
Wed 09/05/12 12:22 AM
Hello,my name is Tom.
It would be completely silly to think we came from two only.After the two,where did the rest come from?
If it may be through incest,then right there it blows the possibility of only two out of the water.
It has been proven with royalty that interbreeding creates retardation.Not in all cases but many after generations of doing so.This is why they had to seek out other royalty to breed and kepp their so called blue blood.
If we came from only two,the gene pool would have been split so many times by todays standards,that we would all be a bunch of drivelling fools.Yet,as time goes forward,we in theory are getting more intelligent.Impossible with so much gene pool degeneration over time.
A theory for thought! Many eons ago,an alien lifeform close to our own species of now,crash landed here and was stranded.After years of being alone and realizing there was no search party launched,they were stuck here.He or she being of a sexual nature and having to procreate just like humans,decided that the apes weren't looking so bad afterall.Up popped intelligent man.
We can date mankind back to Australopithicus Aferensus,the first known upright human.Yet we are still missing that link.Maybe it is frozen in a glacier somewhere or maybe the alien life form,being of a much higher intelligence,decimated all evidence of themselves upon death.Maybe we are not to know at all.
Our galaxy is such a small speck in the known universe.Are we actually to think we are the only intelligent species in the universe?
I won't even go into different dimensions and chemistry theories as of yet.I would be here all night.lol
I am definately open to opinions and feedback.This is just one theory in many different possibilities.
Sincerely,Tom

ru469's photo
Wed 08/29/12 04:07 PM
Hello,my name is Tom.
I do agree with the smile but the eyes have it.You can smile all you want,yet if it's not in your eyes,it is false.
Happiness is exuded from ones eyes.They are the window to ones soul.Makeup,lipstick and crap on your face cannot hide who you really are.
Why do women wear makeup,lingerie,heels and short skirts?Yeah,try ask a dude to do that.Don't get me wrong,I love a sexy woman but their has been too much pressure on women for decades to do this.Why can't they be just sexy being themselves?
I love a woman that can keep up on conversation with me.A woman that looks great waking up in bed beside me without anything.Crazy hair and all.Bad breath passionate kisses in the morning tells who you are really with.If I can't handle your bad breath in the morning,how the hell am I to haandle all of the other things in life with my woman?
Kids stink,farts stink(and we all do it)life stinks at times.Why the hell does makeup make or break?It's love that speaks volumes,nothing else.
If a dude insists you do anything,he is not for you.A true man will love you the way you are.All of the imperfections included.Yeah,I know,I am perfect.BS Nobody is perfect.
Sorry,it just pisses me off that women have to go through this kind of **** and we as men think it's all good.I am not of the norm and was raised quite differently.Yeah,I know,a rare Neandrathal that actually loves a woman for who they are.OMG,yes we do exist but are few and far between nowadays.
I open doors and buy flowers because I love the one I am with,not because I made a mistake.Yes,I admit when I am wrong and try to work it out after.I cook most of the meals in the house(only because I am a great cook and she loves what I do).
Yes,I am the are one,but we are out here.
Sincerely,Tom

ru469's photo
Wed 08/29/12 03:32 PM
Hello,my name is Tom.
Regardless of what surveys may say,natural beauty cannot be beaten.Unfortunately some have it and some don't,yet it is up to the eye of the beholder.
You may be beutiful to me but unattractive to someone else.I see gorgeous and they see,eh! A natural beauty has the option of a little make up to look stunning.A woman that covers herself in makeup is trying to hide what she really looks like.
I think all women should be natural,you are who you are.It is just how you were born.Be proud of who you are regardless of outside influence.I have two beautiful daughters that I discourage them wearing makeup at all times.I took my oldest daughter to a professional makeup woman and she said the same thing to me.A little is stunning.
Too many people put looks before brains,such a shame.Yes,we do have to like what we see in a future mate but it is our choice in who we pick.Makeup is soooooo over rated.
Men don't wear the crap,so why do we expect our women to?Natural healthy skin is the final objective.I like the look of my woman in the morning.If more women were just completely honest with their looks,they would feel much better about themselves.
Sincerely,Tom

ru469's photo
Tue 08/28/12 03:25 PM
Hello,my name is Tom.
I do most of the cooking in my household.My girlfriend says I should do it professionally but I just like to cook for us.
When I was married,the ex did most of the cooking and I did the household chores.Build the house,do the lawn,take care of the cars and anything that needed to be fixed.
When my kids first started coming over to my place on weekends,they were shocked that I could cook so well.I told them,"How do you think your mother learned how to cook"?
This seems to be forgotten by most women because they take over certain roles in the household and we as men take the reat of them.
I never forgot how to cook,I just didn't have the opportunity when I was married.I worked and she sat on her ***.The least she could do was make a meal.LOL
Sincerely,Tom