Community > Posts By > nowucme2012

nowucme2012's photo
Mon 09/17/12 05:50 PM
People don't change....change changes people. My very own quote.:smile:

nowucme2012's photo
Sat 09/15/12 03:35 PM
Tonight is the first time in almost a year that I do not have my son on a Sat night, so I get to party it up. The only thing is what exactly does a 38-year-old actually do to have fun? I was married for 10 years and haven't officially been "out on the town" in probably 15 years. I am not a club person and I don't really drink, so where does an odd ball person like myself go to have some fun and meet some women?

nowucme2012's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:50 PM
I would have a pic of yourself as your main pic instead of the flowers. And you are in Ghana, probably not many woman online there. I think it is easier to find a job than a woman nowadays. Best of luck to you.

nowucme2012's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:31 PM
I believe there is a "one", however it seems like they are already taken!!!!! Or you find the "one" and then later on down the road the "one" changes into the not "one".

nowucme2012's photo
Thu 09/06/12 06:56 PM
I am getting burnt out on chicken nuggets, hot dogs, grilled cheese and spaghetti. And Hooters gets a little expensive after awhile; my son loves this place. He says Hooters has the biggest breast (chicken that is):wink: Does anyone have any meal ideas that kids enjoy?

nowucme2012's photo
Thu 09/06/12 06:45 PM
Got to get at least (1) person's 2 cents. Hell, I'll even take a penny.

nowucme2012's photo
Wed 09/05/12 02:37 PM
Thanks for everyone's response. I guess women probably get just a little bit more message then us guys do. Probably a full time job for women reading all the messages they get. I guess I just need to be patient. bigsmile

nowucme2012's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:36 AM
Ok, I understand how Mingle works. You find someone that you would like to get to know better and then you send them a message to see if they are somewhat interested in you. However, I send all these messages and when I look at my sent folder only (2) have actually read my message. Here I am thinking no one wants to respond to me, but it is just that they have not read the message yet. Why, are these people on Mingle if they do not check their messages? Isn't this the whole point of being on a dating website; to meet new people. I would think a week to read a message is enough time.....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

nowucme2012's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:16 PM
Not having much luck. I have contacted several women, but no replies yet. Is it my pics or what I wrote or both?????

nowucme2012's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:51 PM
Just wanted to say Hi and I am giving Mingle a shot. Datehookup and POF didn't work for me and I am beginning to wonder if there are any straight women out there in the world. Mingle, help prove me wrong.