Community > Posts By > msberrypicker

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:43 PM
when i was younger i had them lined up around the block. now i'm just looking for one who's plumbing still works. god how times have changed.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:35 PM
my profile looks so empty, who wants to be on my friends list. just ask and i'll add you.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:25 PM
strange but true story from my life
once long ago i got an invite from a friend to Cook me dinner. he said he was going to cook me native food. i said ok. he said my roommates can stay for dinner and they did. when i ask Sam what we were eating, he pulled out his bag of Seal flippers. (from a real seal) I'm one of those people who's up for anything, so i said great. well Sam threw the seal flippers in a pot of boiling water to warm them up and announced that they were done. all i can say is they tasted like oily rubber boots. needless to say they went in the fridge and none of my roommates wanted to try them again. eventually one of my roommates threw them out. a couple of weeks later Sam ask what happened to the seal flippers. i told him they had begun to smell and my roommate threw them out. Sam looks at me with this serious look and says "that's when their the best"

a few weeks later whale blubber was on the dinner menu. (the guy was an alaska Native)

this is a true story and i never let Sam cook for me again.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:23 PM
it means i have 50 jars of jam, and 7 berry pies in the freezer. i guess i picked to many wild berries from my yard that year.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:20 PM
Edited by msberrypicker on Thu 02/21/08 07:20 PM
sale

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:17 PM
i'll take a beer and chat with you awhiledrinker

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:20 PM
give me a bunch of drinks, so i'll see the real you.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:53 PM
sometimes it's all about the talk. a couple of chats tells a person alot about you. after a couple of chats maybe you get lost, or they decide to lose you. it happens all the time.

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:47 PM
ok i know i get to pick who i like, but how do they pick the guys i'm to chose from

msberrypicker's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:44 PM
how does this computer pick my matches. if i like him, i send him a message, but how does he get picked as a mutual match?

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:42 PM
Thank you

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:41 PM
your supposed to get it up again and go for it.

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:40 PM
not my fault, it's the sight.

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:32 PM
don't feel bad, i ain't go no friends either and i'm really nice girl.

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:22 PM
Edited by msberrypicker on Wed 02/20/08 06:24 PM
strange but true story from my life
once long ago i got an invite from a friend to Cook me dinner. he said he was going to cook me native food. i said ok. he said my roommates can stay for dinner and they did. when i ask Sam what we were eating, he pulled out his bag of Seal flippers. (from a real seal) I'm one of those people who's up for anything, so i said great. well Sam threw the seal flippers in a pot of boiling water to warm them up and announced that they were done. all i can say is they tasted like oily rubber boots. needless to say they went in the fridge and none of my roommates wanted to try them again. eventually one of my roommates threw them out. a couple of weeks later Sam ask what happened to the seal flippers. i told him they had begun to smell and my roommate threw them out. Sam looks at me with this serious look and says "that's when their the best"

a few weeks later whale blubber was on the dinner menu. (the guy was an alaska Native)

this is a true story and i never let Sam cook for me again.

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:13 PM
your 5 foot 4, that's awful short for a guy.

msberrypicker's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:06 PM
Tell me what you think of my profile. i'm here a lot so, come chat with me if you like it.

msberrypicker's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:13 PM
Edited by msberrypicker on Tue 02/19/08 08:14 PM
stripper

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next