Community > Posts By > msberrypicker

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:37 PM

You dont need no rubber glove,when you got a rubber love:heart: flowerforyou love

did you forget about the guy who forgot to douch her.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:30 PM
those damn dolls cost $10,000 and one guy had 8 of them. he also had a real gf who dumped him when he showed her.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:27 PM

i saw this show the other night about men and their rubber love dolls. now those men have been alone a little to long. that even sounds gross. one guy sent his doll in for repairs and never cleaned out the private part. if she's water proof, then he should have given her a bath.
So your saying i should give up ms.arlene:cry: brokenheart

not if she's good for you.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:24 PM
i saw this show the other night about men and their rubber love dolls. now those men have been alone a little to long. that even sounds gross. one guy sent his doll in for repairs and never cleaned out the private part. if she's water proof, then he should have given her a bath.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:20 PM
that leaves me out, i'm on the other coast

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:19 PM

had cops knock on my door . they came to investage my killing. They had the corner with them . ^They said someone called them and said I had been shot in head ans dead and needed to be picked up. and I answer the door wow in my PJs. try explaining that you are not dead.grumble grumble grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh

how sadsad

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:15 PM

I am starting to think since I don't have much of a whole great life as it is, I'm better being single and probably why I have stayed single for so long thus far.

So what's all your take is being single way way extremely better or what ???????

I mean I guess if I haven't found no one yet and no body wants me then maybe single life is meant to be.

Oh well it's time to move on with staying single, I guess.

drinker smokin drinker

i saw this show the other night about men and their rubber love dolls. now those men have been alone a little to long. that even sounds gross. one guy sent his doll in for repairs and never cleaned out the private part.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:10 PM
actually i have two. i went to the atm at the bank and the guy before me left his card in the machine. then the machine wouldn't take my card. i was a good girl and dropped his card and my deposit in the night drop.

#2 i discovered a thermos of coffee in the back seat of my car, wonder how long tyhat's been in there. i betting it was a long, long time. the coffee was cold and slimy.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:02 PM

Not in a million years...Id rather die a lonely old woman..who lived a life of happiness....then a lonely old woman who lived a life of imprisonment...

well put!!!

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:59 PM

i'll hang some hooks in the bedroom and see what the guy can do in the love making dept. i always did like the kinky guys.

the hooks are for monkey boy to hang from.

msberrypicker's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:57 PM
i'll hang some hooks in the bedroom and see what the guy can do in the love making dept. i always did like the kinky guys.

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:28 PM
he'll have it tatoo'd on his forehead

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:26 PM

i really dont care what they do with it.. as long as any organs i have that will help someone else are harvested and donated.. if i'm gonna die.. might as well be able to hopefully save someone else in the process

good choice

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:25 PM
i found a nice dress at the thrift store. very Springy

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:17 PM
i would hate to be buried and have some one dig me up in 50 years. i paid for my final resting place, seems like they would let me keep it. but no, some one has to put a shopping mall on my site.

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:14 PM

during sex

at least have you last big .... first

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:12 PM
old age for me.

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:09 PM
i really do that. i also dance naked in the rain

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:04 PM

Sam Walton

yes sam walton founder of walmart.

yep Sam Walton....I met him years ago when I went to Bentonville, AK for a share holders meeting. It was great, he was a very down to earth man.

i used to work for walmart. i gave him a sheet of paper from my register. he turned it over and wrote. kristy your a winner.

msberrypicker's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:03 PM
i also met a bank robber who was standing in front of my teller window. boy did i piss him off.