Community > Posts By > redheadedlady54

redheadedlady54's photo
Sat 10/31/15 03:22 PM
I recently watched "Fury Road" and wow was it good. Lots of action and things blowing up. Tom Hardy wasn't bad to look at either. ;D

redheadedlady54's photo
Sat 10/31/15 03:11 PM
Explain it to me like I'm five. What does dating short men have to do with "destroying angels"?

redheadedlady54's photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:54 PM
With the exception of my second husband, I have always dated men who were as tall as me and I am 5'6. It doesn't matter how short or tall someone is. However, it DOES matter if they are a rapist and all the other awful things you mentioned. Only mentally ill women date psychopathic men. Intentionally, that is.

redheadedlady54's photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:51 PM
I love your reply. It shouldn't matter what color a person is but sadly this seems to be the case sometimes. What matters to me is what the person is all about and how they carry themselves AND how they treat everyone else. If they have no respect for themselves they certainly won't have any for me. Black, white, brown or green. I added green just in case there are extraterrestrials reading this. ;D

redheadedlady54's photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:48 PM
I would like to know how to post images from the Internet on here. I see a lot of memes and things.

1 3 Next