Community > Posts By > AtlTexan

AtlTexan's photo
Tue 03/15/16 06:34 PM

exactly what Annie said.
you need to get rid of those demons before you can even think about another relationship, and to be honest, i think most men would stay well away.

good luck

This is so true! You have to find a way to let go so you can move on. I'm not going to tell you is easy because I'm no liar but as soon as you let go you'll feel a peace and happiness like no other! You may even find out new things about yourself - I did. I really like watching NFL...who knew lol
Will be praying for you!

AtlTexan's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:43 AM

I'm sincere and honest, as best as I can be. But the only thing women seem to care about is whether one has a job, college degree and lots of money. No one really loves any more.

what are talking about? they love money, they love men with a job, and a college degree doesn't matter if you have a job and/or lotsa money...

Not all of are like that :)
But I see it on here too as well as in life in general in this day & age. Its really sad to me to see people so attached to the wrong things.

AtlTexan's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:19 PM
Trying to get active in the forums..getting really discouraged with all the fakes on here
I'm usually a very positive person but recentlytook a blow to my self confidence :(

AtlTexan's photo
Wed 12/09/15 05:31 PM
I think I've finally found some real people on here! Was about to walk away.