Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/10/19 03:30 AM
Welcome to MIngle2 Cheyenne.

Make yourself at home, there's usually always someone about. Hang around join in some conversations and make new friends.

Glad to have you on board, have fun.

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 03:31 AM
I think that the multitude of messaging apps available are actually hampering communication. I'm mean which one are you using today mate???

I tell friends that if they wish to communicate with me, ring. If the message they wish to convey is time sensitive a text message will not suffice as sometimes I won't touch or look at my phone for hours or even days.

I don't have Whatsapp or KIK.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 05:22 PM
Not too bad a picture but could do more 4/10.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 05:17 PM
Add a few more photographs and you're good to go but I wouldn't date you.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 07:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/07/19 07:55 AM
Welcome to Mingle2

Enjoy your time with us drinks

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 07:47 AM
Just as any man or wonan found guilty of rape should be punished. So should those found guilty of making false allegations.

Threatening someone's liberty is no joking matter. Especially when you consider how vulnerable to abuse people become once incarcerated among often unstable and desperate characters.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 07:36 AM
Welcome to Mingle2.

4 photographs and nothing else. My rating is, could have tried harder but the view from that hill is cool.

Fill you profile out sone more and then ask for another rating. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 07:30 AM
Wile. E. Coyote. The Roadrunner's had things it's own way for far too long.

no photo
Thu 03/07/19 07:24 AM
Hi Julie, welcome to Mingle2.

Whilst it's refreshing to read an open and honest profile, there does still seem to be a little too much personal detail that could be saved for 1-2-1 messaging. Once you've developed a rapport with someone you can make them privvy to additional information that passers-by need not know.

I will also add that even if you remove the pictures containing the children. You profile would still contain more photographs than the vast majority of profiles I view. The children in our lives depend on us for protection. Their images beed not appear on this site. If those that have children on the profiles you've viewed would have ask for advice within this forum. They would have most likely been given the same advice from the good folk here.

Anyway, I. Hope you find your time with us here enjoyable and rewarding.

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 12:32 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/06/19 12:34 PM
Water her Aspidistra?

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 12:23 PM
Welcome to Mingle2. Grab your libation pull up a pew and hang out for a while.

no photo
Tue 03/05/19 03:16 AM
Welcome to Mingle2.

no photo
Tue 03/05/19 03:07 AM
Welxome to Mingle2.

no photo
Tue 03/05/19 03:04 AM
Welcome to Mingle2. Be mindful that getting married is easy, staying married a more admirable achievement. The best of luck in your search.

no photo
Mon 03/04/19 02:47 PM

Hi - thanks for stopping by - I know most of these dating sites tend to straight and narrow our focus on surface appearance - but ultimately, I'm sure we've all found out that the internal beauty (or lack thereof) of an individual, goes a long way to enhancing or detracting from our visual impression, and the nature of the person within is really the foundation on which any meaningful balanced relationship is built. Personally, I'm quite new to the idea of online dating and putting yourself "out there" with respect to something that is usually kept quite private and personal, but maybe this increases the chances of finding miss right - someone who's kind compassionate and caring, sensitive to the feelings of others, well balanced and genuine in nature. If that's you, hope to have your reply:heart: … Open to dating and if the chemistry is right, long-term relationship as well.

I don't know how you can stay warm without a shirt on, but welcome anyway.

Thick socks?

no photo
Mon 03/04/19 02:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/04/19 02:43 PM
It's amazing how many still choose to believe the hype and choose to view weed as some evil entity. Yet many of those same people will happily consume alcoholic substances everyday.

Alcohol does more damage every year to individuals and families than weed has since it was discovered. Thw vast majority of prescription drugs merely attempt to replicate the many healing aspects of weed. However, usually with far more negative side effects.

Weed wasn't criminalised because of the dangers but largely to keep federal agents in employment after prohibition was abolished. Check the dates for yourself. The added benefit to the American economy being the increased rates of criminalisation amongst those from lower socioeconomic environments. Providing cheap labour for the penal system, modern slaves. Other countries like The UK choose to follow suit, being the wagging tail of the dog.

Anyone who chooses to speak ill of weed but partakes in the drinking of alcoholic beverages in my opinion is a brainwashed hypocrite. They probably still believe that drinking cows milk is good for us, another lie sold to use by Big Business for decades.

no photo
Mon 03/04/19 10:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 Rich. Keep ducking and moving, those scammers and fakes are a bit slow. I believe we might be from the same part of the world. Glad to have you on board, enjoy!

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:29 PM
I doubt very much that this thread is going the way the originator had hoped slaphead

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:14 PM
An exotic cocktail :cocktail:

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 03:37 AM
I tried to read your profile in response to this post. All I can say is "wow?!"

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25