Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:02 AM
where's the ppl at?

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:57 AM
pick up my bible again this week,been reading psalms ,

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:55 AM
real nice Valentine's weekend even though i didn't had a date,had alot time to do stuff that i need it to do,

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:50 AM
Edited by Jorgearturo on Sun 02/16/14 08:51 AM
no question,he have bring attention to the whole league in all areas,so he deserves it

Jorgearturo's photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:40 AM

Ok...make it green laugh
yellow rose asking for green?am not following you ,lol

Jorgearturo's photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:37 AM
this chart is pretty vague but i like it,since is out of the ordinary posts,another thing is that i dnt fall in this study?(i got less posts posted)

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 05/27/13 08:47 AM
Thank you guys for your time ,yea i went over the limit with my half naked pics lol and my chihuahua frnd's name is "taca" ,and miss twilight what type of work you do? I do remodeling in the houston area,,

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 05/27/13 08:31 AM
God is love,not humans ,God is in heaven humans are on earth, can i go slower?so can we all understand? Now i dnt care your term on evil but that is another factor you didnt put it in the equation,theres no such thing as a two legged table the least of legs you need is three,anyway grasshopper always respect high above, you might need mercy one day,one last note, is not gonna bring you true answers when you generalize,religion,gays etc etc

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 05/27/13 07:55 AM
Edited by Jorgearturo on Mon 05/27/13 07:58 AM
I have a “gurlfrnd" in singapore,and i live in houston tx,am a us citizen,and she's very sumisive,and i still think she been honest and not a scam but what are my chances to really hook up with her?is very frustrating to have somebody miles away actually a day ahead of you (when she's sleeping am on day time),anyway i think it has more cons than prons,power to the ones that think can beat the odds,me i see my half world apart gurlfrnd as a good frnd nothing more,

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 05/27/13 06:38 AM
Well everytime you have sex is because you love that person in some degree not as much as you want to but it takes love to get into bed with someone ,now trying to define love thats another whole post

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:05 PM
Alguien de matamoros? Quiero ir para alla y conocernos mi ama era de alla y mi abuelita tambien, yo vivo en Houston, pero quiero ir a visitar

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:01 PM
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE love love love love

Jorgearturo's photo
Sun 04/21/13 12:53 PM
I am in this category, and am looking for friends, gurlfrnd, or more, but haven't had any luck in this site, not even friends, we start chatting after couple days we no longer keep in touch there's too many things that
keeps it to work, I guess am the type of person that want things done straight forward and no drama, in person I can talk to someone and knw if we're compatible, I dnt knw you tell me

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:15 PM
Real nice lady you are, love that naughty look in your eyes LOL more pictures that's all am asking, flowerforyou

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 03/26/13 06:06 PM
Is aanybody have a positive remark? I knw the negative already, LOL explode

Jorgearturo's photo
Mon 03/11/13 05:26 AM
Where are the groovy men at? At their groovy job, working their groovy *** off LOL laugh

Jorgearturo's photo
Tue 02/26/13 05:42 AM
Hi I do fit in this category but haven't found any luck I guess am either too good or too bad for the ones that have "viewed me "I dnt knw, I need tips to be guide or something cause I already have few months and nothing anyway thanks for the thread Tammy

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:50 AM
"I had better " Jim Carey in liar liar laugh laugh laugh noway noway :tongue:

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:40 AM
Men are looking for someone to fall in love with Women are looking for someone to just get married " Men want to be their first in their live Women want to be their last in their lives

Jorgearturo's photo
Sat 02/23/13 03:25 AM

I can't get my picture to load. Any suggestions? It is on my computer. I clicked Browse and chose the picture but when I click on Upload the box goes blank.
when you click on the picture you want to upload does it show the numbers or something that is ready to get uploaded? Sometimes you have to click on it more than one time until really it grab it then you can click the upload button another thing is that after all that it might be that the picture is too big to upload

Previous 1 3 4 5 6